Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > TV, Movies, & Games
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

TV, Movies, & Games Talk about your favorite TV shows, movies, games, and other media here. Or don't. We don't want to tell you what to do or anything.

Old 10-22-2007, 10:01 PM   #26
insertwittyname

I love every game but for Majora's Mask. It's plain HARD. Twilight Princess was pretty easy but I hear it's harder with the Wii then with the Game Cube.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:27 PM   #27
L'Oiseau Noir

Quote:
Originally Posted by insertwittyname
I love every game but for Majora's Mask. It's plain HARD. Twilight Princess was pretty easy but I hear it's harder with the Wii then with the Game Cube.
Majora's Mask is easy, it's just collecting all the masks that gets to be quite tedious. And yes, I found Twilight Princess harder to play on the Wii because of how the controller is made, but I managed to figure it out after a few tries.

"I love Wagner, but the music I prefer is that of a cat hung up by its tail outside a window and trying to stick to the panes of glass with its claws." - Charles Baudelaire

L'Oiseau Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 08:07 PM   #28
Eturnus_Frost

I think I'm the only one here to favor Majora's Mask the most..

Yes, I can say without a doubt it was a more of an advanced part of the series, but that made me enjoy it even more.

Twilight Princess was great, but could of been a lot better in my opinion.
It would of felt more like Zelda with more interaction with villagers and all..

You know? Like, certain shady villagers appearing in weird locations at certain times?

I purchased Phantom Hour Glass, and I'm currently starting over on Windwaker, I gave up like a year ago trying to find all the triforce pieces.

So, is Phantom Hour Glass pretty swell?
Eturnus_Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 01:08 PM   #29
L'Oiseau Noir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturnus_Frost
I think I'm the only one here to favor Majora's Mask the most..

Yes, I can say without a doubt it was a more of an advanced part of the series, but that made me enjoy it even more.

Twilight Princess was great, but could of been a lot better in my opinion.
It would of felt more like Zelda with more interaction with villagers and all..

You know? Like, certain shady villagers appearing in weird locations at certain times?

I purchased Phantom Hour Glass, and I'm currently starting over on Windwaker, I gave up like a year ago trying to find all the triforce pieces.

So, is Phantom Hour Glass pretty swell?

Yeah, the graphics aren't top-notch (as you'd expect from a DS game), but it seemed to be an interesting part of the series. I didn't play it thoroughly, but I liked what I saw.

"I love Wagner, but the music I prefer is that of a cat hung up by its tail outside a window and trying to stick to the panes of glass with its claws." - Charles Baudelaire

L'Oiseau Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 11:12 PM   #30
Eturnus_Frost

Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Oiseau Noir

Yeah, the graphics aren't top-notch (as you'd expect from a DS game), but it seemed to be an interesting part of the series. I didn't play it thoroughly, but I liked what I saw.

Thats good enough for me.

As always, good graphics don't matter to me.
Old 12-07-2007, 11:28 PM   #31
bleedingheart344

I love the series and would like to play the Phantom Hourglass, but don't own a DS. As for my favorite game, I loved Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. Contrary to what people say, I liked Wind Waker and spent a lot of time on it.
Old 12-07-2007, 11:31 PM   #32
Eturnus_Frost

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedingheart344
I love the series and would like to play the Phantom Hourglass, but don't own a DS. As for my favorite game, I loved Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. Contrary to what people say, I liked Wind Waker and spent a lot of time on it.
Pssh...Your not alone, I loved Windwaker, and despite what most others say...I loved Sailing.
Old 12-08-2007, 12:23 AM   #33
gothicusmaximus

OoT was the most sublime video game experience of my life.
Twiight Princess kicks ass too.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote