Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 06-30-2011, 03:40 PM   #1
Mr.Doobie

More Tea Party Shit

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conten...s-drug-addicts

OHAI HOMOPHOBIA...
Quote:
On Friday we reported on the anti-gay diatribe by Tea Party Nation’s Alan Caruba, who asserted that “the queering of America” is “one more factor in the destruction of America.”

Quote:
The tea party group is now pushing another attack on gays and lesbians, this time from Rich Swier, an activist with TPN and the anti-Muslim group ACT! For America, who previously warned that the U.S. is facing white “extinction.”
I've always heard about this white extinction and how it's supposed to be a bad thing, but... I really don't see why. Seriously, why would whiteness getting bred out of the gene pool be bad?

But that doesn't have much to do with this article now does it?

Quote:
In a post sent to TPN members, Swier rails against a Florida group that introduced an anti-bullying initiative, arguing that being gay is just like being a drug addict and that the bullying of LGBT youth is a “sham,” because “this is not bullying. It is peer pressure and is healthy”:
A sympathetic view towards homosexuality? HOLY SHIT THIS MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote:
The problem is the entire bullying campaign is a sham created by radical gay activist Kevin Jennings. Jennings is the founder of the Gay, Lesbian, Straight Education Network (GLSEN). As MassResistance.org reports, "The homosexual movement in the public schools has always been based on lies and deception. But until the mid-1990s, they were still having difficulty getting into the schools. Then they found the key to their huge success -- what they call 're-framing the issue'".
I'm certainly going to trust a source called "MassResistance.org".

Quote:
This is not bullying. It is peer pressure and is healthy. There are many bad behaviors such as smoking, under age drinking and drug abuse that are behaviors that cannot be condoned. Homosexuality falls into this category. Homosexuality is simply bad behavior that youth see as such and rightly pressure their peers to stop it. In Sarasota County over 70% of all HIV/AIDS cases are due to male sex with males.

I agree with Gulf Coast Gives that "LGBT youth are up to five times more likely to attempt suicide than their straight counterparts". Homosexuality, like drugs, harms young people if they experement [sic] with it. That is the greatest tragedy.
I love how he implies that homosexuals killing themselves is a good thing.

Stay classy Tea Party!
Mr.Doobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:20 PM   #2
AshleyO

You know... The Tea Party is just a hate group for the new millennium.

You're a Tea Partier, you're interchangeable with the KKK or Neo-Nazis. Tell me I'm wrong because I haven't seen evidence that proves otherwise.
AshleyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 12:10 AM   #3
CptSternn

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyO View Post

You're a Tea Partier, you're interchangeable with the KKK or Neo-Nazis. Tell me I'm wrong because I haven't seen evidence that proves otherwise.
+1

Once a black person was elected president, it brought all the crazies out of the wood work. They have banded together and are using the same arguments Stacy Keach used in American History X to defend their racist, bigoted agenda.

Thanks to faux news, it gives them not only a platform but helps defend their outrageous actions by allowing them to say 'look our ideas are mainstream', when the reality is they are still a fringe movement that is being backed by a cadre of mega-rich bigots who are fortunate enough to own enough media outlets that they can give the appearance that half of the world backs their ideology.

They will eventually end up crashing and burning. History is filled with similar people and movements, and this one is no different.
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 09:33 AM   #4
Grausamkeit

Fuckin' Teabaggers! Sometimes I'm glad that freedom of speech makes them spout their idiocy loud and clear. Makes it easier for people to steer clear of them.

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 08:18 PM   #5
ape descendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyO View Post

How insulting, KKK and nazis are snappier dressers by far.

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote