Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 09-16-2005, 02:30 PM   #1
Empty_Purple_Stars

Kill My Wife, Please

Kill My Wife, Please

Cops carry out staged murder-for-hire, sting dogged Florida inmate

The below photo of a female murder victim--snapped by a Florida sheriff's investigator--is not what it appears to be. For the second time in nine months, the woman's former husband, Christopher Hoar, a 56-year-old carpenter, has been charged with soliciting her murder from his jail cell (he was originally locked up last October for threatening her with a gun).

According to Martin County sheriff's investigators, a prison snitch reported last month that Hoar again was seeking to have his ex-wife Marcia whacked. With the source's assistance, an undercover cop met with Hoar on August 6 and agreed to handle the killing in exchange for the inmate's 2000 Toyota and $10,000. The helpful Hoar even prepared a map of his wife's Jensen Beach home and a bill of sale for the auto (which was being turned over for "services rendered" by the supposed hit man).

To convince Hoar that the murder was carried out, Marcia agreed to pose for photos "in which she would be depicted as dead." After preparing some fake blood, Sgt. John Silvas "placed Mrs. Hoar on the floor by the front door" and put the blood near her head to give the impression that "she suffered a gunshot wound to the head," according to an arrest affidavit.

The photos of the staged murder scene were then given to the snitch, who showed them to a "very happy" Hoar, who remarked that he had the "best alibi" due to his imprisonment.

Hoar was charged Friday with solicitation to commit first degree murder, a charge with which he is familiar, having been hit with the same count last November.

If convicted of the various felonies, Hoar (who is pictured in the mug shot above) could spend decades as a Sunshine State ward. (6 pages)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0815052hit1.html

Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 06:03 PM   #2
soggypicklemuncher

Haha, he really has it out for her. He must not be too bright though, considering he already got nailed for the same thing.

Is that a syringe by her arm?

You only see what you want to believe
When you creep from the back
I got tricks up my sleeve
24/7 the devil's best friend
It makes no difference
It's all the same in the end

-"Same in the End" by Sublime
soggypicklemuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 03:15 PM   #3
Nardol

That would be hysterical if someone wasn't in danger of being knocked off. Good story. <smiles the grin of rectitude>
Nardol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 12:47 AM   #4
winged_dreams

You deserved it, you stupid man. In jail and now you have even more jail time. Good job, dumbass.

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
winged_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 10:58 AM   #5
Lord Dagon

I agree with all of the above postings....what kind of plan was that? See ya in hell! You dirty Hoar (Whore...heh)!

--Solinquair
Lord Dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 03:34 PM   #6
ajspear

That is disturing how dulm he is... Woulda been funnyer if the wife had moved away to get away from her husband and then the dude was left in the dust, but this ain't the movies so... still pretty funny how stuppid that guy is.
ajspear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 03:52 AM   #7
talon

Obviously boarding school in Hawaii isn't doing too good for your spelling.

Enough criticism of bad spellers though. This Hoar is such an idiot. If your going to do something such as kill someone, at least do it when you get out of prison or off parole. I would like reasurance that I'm not going to prison, again.

Last edited by talon; 11-17-2005 at 03:53 AM. Reason: criticise spelling and then spell wrong.
talon is offline   Reply With Quote