Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 01-25-2011, 10:57 AM   #26
vindicatedxjin

This thread is making me have goosebumps...
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:19 AM   #27
Man In Room 5

I was too lazy to read this thread closely and I'm too lazy to Google the subject but I thought I'd throw this out in case you guys didn't know. The current bedbug epidemic is, in fact, nationwide and began because the EPA banned the most common and effective pesticide used against them sometime last year. There was evidence that it was causing birth defects or some shit like that. So now everyone has to go back to less effective pesticides. Sorry I didn't provide links or anything but I thought for certain that at least someone would be aware of this. It was in the news more than once. If someone did point this out and I missed it then I'm sorry for being a moron. I just never give this place my full attention anymore.
Man In Room 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:50 PM   #28
Despanan

Goddammit. I can deal with a few retarded babies, it's these tiny, evil, resilient little fuckers that are pissing me off!

Exterminator came and sprayed again today. Had to leave the apartment for two hours.

WHY IS IT ALWAYS SNOWING WHEN THEY SHOW UP?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 07:56 PM   #29
Man In Room 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despanan View Post
Goddammit. I can deal with a few retarded babies, it's these tiny, evil, resilient little fuckers that are pissing me off!
Somewhere there is a Gnet metaphor to be made here but, like I said, I'm lazy these days and I have a killer migraine right now.
Man In Room 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:18 PM   #30
Pineapple_Juice

Bed bugs suck. We had them here in the hotel I work at. My boss was convinced that they were only in one room and tried to kill them over a two month period with cockroach spray because he's an idiot.

The room in question is a connecting room and they didn't even touch the other room to check if there were bugs in there. I swear to God, my boss is fucking retarded. They're gross little fuckers too, all triangular and creepy.

I wonder how they got into your house to begin with. Have you been traveling or is this epidemic worse than I thought? I'm in California so it's all over the US.
n-a-s-t-a-y.
Old 01-27-2011, 06:57 AM   #31
tesla-jane

Someone needs to create a bedbug killer that doesn't make babies retarded. Fast. Otherwise babies are going to be carried away by bedbugs and then no one wins.
tesla-jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:27 AM   #32
MissCheyenne

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla-jane View Post
Someone needs to create a bedbug killer that doesn't make babies retarded. Fast. Otherwise babies are going to be carried away by bedbugs and then no one wins.
Uh huh, because EVERYONE knows about bed bugs love of babies. I hear they carry them off to their secret kingdom and use the DNA from the babies to create mutant bed bug/ human half breeds.
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:30 AM   #33
tesla-jane

That's where all the missing children go! I wanna bed bug baby! I could raise it to demolish it's bedbugs brethern. THEN everyone would know about the bed bugs love of babies.
tesla-jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 04:47 PM   #34
Despanan

Still getting bites...or maybe they've just driven me insane and I think old bites are new bites.

The Jackoffs who run the laundromat won't let us just use the dryers, so I'm worried our clothes may be infested. Going to get the exterminator to spray them when he comes next. Now that I've allready had two sprayings, and they may not be gone, I'm getting a little worried.
Quote:
Old 01-31-2011, 05:42 PM   #35
OnyxBat

Aren't you suppose to throw out every thing once you get it? Yeah I don't think the owners are going to let you do your laundry if they fully find out that you have em. I think they can sue if people come out with bed bugs in their laundry.
Old 02-05-2011, 08:22 AM   #36
Despanan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBat View Post
Aren't you suppose to throw out every thing once you get it? Yeah I don't think the owners are going to let you do your laundry if they fully find out that you have em. I think they can sue if people come out with bed bugs in their laundry.
If it's a really bad infestation, it's sometimes a better idea to just throw stuff out than try to save it, but my infestation was light and we caught it early.

As for the suing, no, 'cause you can't prove that they got them from the laundry, the damn things are all over the city and can get in so many different ways. You can get them just from sitting on a wooden bench in the subway.

Plus, that wouldn't pass them on at the laundromat, if you run a dryer on high for seven minutes it'll kill any bedbugs in it.
Quote:
Old 02-05-2011, 02:03 PM   #37
OnyxBat

eh, your right. Is it possible to get it on the bus since they have the thin fabric on the seats?