Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 06:21 AM   #2701
Blushing Heliophobe

Micro-Managing was created by the Devil's Human Resources Firm in the Deepest Crevice of HELL!

Holy shit, I can fucking type all on my own, yessir. I can walk talk and shit without you breathing down my neck giving me instructions!

I hate when you're told to do something and while you are in the process of efficiently doing it, being held up because someone's telling you how to do what you're already doing.

AAAaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
Old 04-25-2006, 01:44 PM   #2702
TwistedKitsune

How in the world do I manage to land myself in these situations!? I have a friend, I've been friends with him for four years. We went out with each other for a month our sophomore year in highschool, it was a a bit of a rough break up, but we became friends again. All seemed well and good. He invited me down to spend a week with him and his girlfriend (who I am also friends with) shortly after my boyfriend of nearly two years and I broke up. The timing in and of itself should have set off the alarms in my head. However, me being the type of person I am, believed him when he said he was just giving me an opportunity to get away from things and spend time with good friends I haven't seen nearly enough of in the last year. So we've made plans and all is well and good, I'm looking foreward to seeing him in 3 weeks immensely...and then he drops a bomb. He and his girlfriend are convinced that I'm meant to be the third part of their relationship. I love them both dearly, but most significantly not in that manner, and most significantly cannot believe that I was "meant to be" a third fuck buddy for them (for that is truely the most well developed part of their relationship). I told him, in the politest way I could manage, that I just didn't want any part of a relationship right now.

Now that I've made it quite clear that the first thing I do upon arrival will not be immediately hopping into bed with him and his girlfriend, he wants nothing to do with me visiting. He said, and I quote, "In any event, you can cancel the whole coming down here to visit thing. After such blatant rejection it would be both pointless and rather excruciating." and proceeded to hang up on me. I can understand it being awkward and him not wanting me down there now, but WTF is up with hanging up on me!?!?! What the HELL is with all these people I thought were my friends!?!! Gods be damned but I can't deal with this shit any more!

pssst, Morrigan, tokidoki shashin wa ii...
Old 04-25-2006, 01:48 PM   #2703
Solumina

wow hun I'm sorry, that is a really shitty thing for your friends to do, it doesn't seem like they even thought about how it would affect you at all.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 04-25-2006, 02:10 PM   #2704
TwistedKitsune

Knowing them, they likely didn't. I suppose, in the very least, I'm rather appriciative that said bomb got dropped on me BEFORE I got down there.

Old 04-25-2006, 02:12 PM   #2705
Velvet Rain Drops

That really sucks maby you could work things out with them, or something. Do what you want, don't let them talk you into anything.
Old 04-25-2006, 02:17 PM   #2706
TwistedKitsune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet Rain Drops
That really sucks maby you could work things out with them, or something. Do what you want, don't let them talk you into anything.
Well, them talking me in to anything is hardly the problem as of now, seeing as they both seem to want nothing to do with me. Thank you for your words though.

Old 04-25-2006, 05:04 PM   #2707
A Simple Poet

Twisted.

I hate having friends for reasons less excrutiating than what you have endured. I am sorry. I don't know what is with people these days. I feel that the world is truly becoming increasingly and irrevocably self absorbed and truly sensitive folks are being screwed in the process. I am sorry again. They don't sound as if they aren't worth your time and as if they are trying to manipulate you into acquiesing through their unseemly treatment of you. Heck with 'em, I say ... but then that is easy for me to say, eh?

My name is Will ... and I'm back from a glorious feeding.

Will on Facebook ... Identify yourself because I'm a proud, Facebook, recluse.
Old 04-25-2006, 06:12 PM   #2708
Solumina

Fuck I have to be all packed up and out of my dorm by monday. I'm getting a withdrawal from the semester due to the death of my father and the subsequent downward spiral into depression, and now they have decided that I have to be out within 24 hours of the registrar getting my withdrawal approved. The good thing is that I talked to the dean that is approving it and he said that he will stall it until monday.

*looks around room*
Damn I have a lot of stuff here
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 04-25-2006, 06:56 PM   #2709
TwistedKitsune

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Simple Poet
Twisted.

I hate having friends for reasons less excrutiating than what you have endured. I am sorry. I don't know what is with people these days. I feel that the world is truly becoming increasingly and irrevocably self absorbed and truly sensitive folks are being screwed in the process. I am sorry again. They don't sound as if they aren't worth your time and as if they are trying to manipulate you into acquiesing through their unseemly treatment of you. Heck with 'em, I say ... but then that is easy for me to say, eh?

"Heck with 'em" is about where I'm at at this point in time. I'm sick of getting shit like this from people I trusted and loved as friends. These two are far from the first. People who abandon me the second they don't get what they want out of me seem to be the story of my life. The second I cease to be all praise, flattery, ass-kissing and acquiescence I am no longer needed. Fuck people with a rusty spork *growl*

And thank you Poet, you aren't people, you are a very kind person. Same with everyone else here at Gnet. You all aren't just people! You are amazing individuals!

Old 04-25-2006, 07:10 PM   #2710
TwistedKitsune

Ok, one more bitchfest and I'll shut the fuck up for today.

I fuckin' hate the way people affect me, this is the third time today that people I have considered friends have made me not only question that friendship, but made me cry on top of it. I think today is social malfunction day.

Old 04-25-2006, 08:04 PM   #2711
bjork_freak

Today was my first time driving. I got my permit on Saturday, and I'm signed up for drivers ed on May 2. So after my dad showed me almost everything I need to know about the dash, I drove for about ten minutes on the back roads. I was doing pretty well until the engine started sputtering. I stopped at a stop sign ready to turn left when my dad told me to turn off the car. I guess the oil pressure was extremely low and if I had gone any further I would have wrecked the engine. It figures that dumb ass Jeep would pull a stunt like this on my first practice drive.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:11 PM   #2712
TwistedKitsune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina
Fuck I have to be all packed up and out of my dorm by monday. I'm getting a withdrawal from the semester due to the death of my father and the subsequent downward spiral into depression, and now they have decided that I have to be out within 24 hours of the registrar getting my withdrawal approved. The good thing is that I talked to the dean that is approving it and he said that he will stall it until monday.

*looks around room*
Damn I have a lot of stuff here
I second what Xng said, were it possible I'd help you pack!

Old 04-27-2006, 02:01 AM   #2713
tenet_2012

I miss E_P_S.

Also, crack has once again reared it's ugly head to throw a few more kinks into my life.

*sigh*

Did you know that most people that work fast food are the lowest forms of life on the planet?

I was out back tonight taking a break, at work, when I hear something like muffled coughing coming from the dumpster area. So, like an idiot, I say to myself, "lets go see what that is" (damn my natural curiosity!).

I get out there and my fucking boss and another co-worker are hitting a stem! I'm like, "what the fuck!" They both blankly stare at me.

I go back in and pretty soon they follow. My boss calls me his office because he wants to "talk". I get in there and he basicly threatens to fire me if I tell anybody (which I wasn't anyway). He gets all in my face about how they would believe him over me and shit!

Fuck him! Fuck fast food! Fuck addicts!

I put in my two weeks and am off to find another job, once again.

Fuck!

--Geisha
Old 04-27-2006, 02:09 AM   #2714
Wise Child

I just quit my job too.

Nothing that disturbing, though... they were just trying to cunt me over with hours and split shifts, when it's only a fucking part-time job.

My life's so boring...

And now I am off to make a cup of tea. Maybe I'll have, like, a BISCUIT with it. Just to shake things up a bit.

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Old 04-27-2006, 02:14 AM   #2715
tenet_2012

Ok, I'm American.

Is a biscuit the same thing in London as it is here?

--Geisha
Old 04-27-2006, 02:19 AM   #2716
Wise Child

I think so. Although I'm not completely sure what it is over there... like cake but harder and crumblier, and you can dip it in tea or coffee.

Old 04-27-2006, 03:09 AM   #2717
Morrigan_Dubh

Cookie = Biscuit, right?

And a graham cracker is a digestive biscuit, I think...

I hate digestive biscuits. And Ginger Nuts. Eck.
Old 04-27-2006, 03:16 AM   #2718
Wise Child

See, now, I love digestive biscuits. My nana used to give them to me when I was little, and there's something very comforting about one with a cup of tea. My main row is with Rich Tea biscuits. They taste like cardboard and are sick and wrong. Dipped, that is. On their own they're pleasant enough. I'm with you on the gingernuts though. Ick.

Old 04-27-2006, 03:22 AM   #2719
Morrigan_Dubh

I saw Peter Kay doing quite a funny bit on the suitabilities of certain biscuits for dunking. I don't normally find this man funny at all. But he made me laugh when he did an impression of a double 'ard hob-nob screaming that it could take more dunking.
Him and Ricky Gervais are overrated though.
Give me Bill Bailey anyday... Or Eddie Izzard, King of Mascara.
Old 04-27-2006, 07:53 AM   #2720
WolfMoon

Tenet, good luck on the new job-hunting, babe.
Old 04-27-2006, 09:41 AM   #2721
Morrigan_Dubh

I am so bored. My work has been mind-numbingly boring for the last few months. Everyday is the same. I drag myself out of bed and walk to work. Don't talk to anyone. Sit at my desk. Don't really talk to anyone. Walk home. Don't talk to anyone. Watch bad television, play video games or draw. Don't talk to anyone. Go to bed. Don't talk to anyone.
I am achieving nothing, learning nothing, contributing nothing. Anytime I try to look into taking a class or doing some voluntary work I just get so demotivated. I am soooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooooooored.
Old 04-27-2006, 09:43 AM   #2722
Wise Child

New job? If the people you work with suck, work is horrible. I sympathise.

Old 04-27-2006, 09:47 AM   #2723
Morrigan_Dubh

Oh I've been there, in that sucky co-workers place... but the people I work with in this job are cool. It's just that we are stuck in front of computers with ear-phones all day and everyone is fairly focused on their own thing most of the time.

I work with my boyfriend and it's really frustrating being in the same office as him all the time but not being able to be with him. Argh.

Tell us about your co-workers, child....
Old 04-27-2006, 09:57 AM   #2724
Wise Child

Well, they're fine where I am at the moment - it's a part-time bar job - and as I said above, the only problem is the manager giving me shite hours. But I'm a student, which means lots of temporary summer and holiday jobs to tide myself over. And a lot of people don't bother with temps, as they know you're not going to be there long. I've been in jobs where no one's spoken to me for weeks. Not all of them, but when you get one like that it's so depressing.

Old 04-27-2006, 10:57 AM   #2725
Blushing Heliophobe

Yeah - I am extremely anti-social at work. But...I don't like talking to people, myself. Well military people anyways. I like it that way, because to be honest - only 1 out of 100 people I meet I actually like and I hate talking to people I don't like because the stuff I would normally say, I can't.

But it does get old sometimes because the only person that knows me in this country is my husband. I wish people like you guys were here where I live so I could have cool friends again.
Closed Thread