Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 05-24-2006, 11:54 PM   #1
AshNicoli

A fleeting poet.

Hello everyone, I am Ash. I wandered upon this site in my nightly ventures through the net. Thought I would sign up, give the forum a shot. One can never too much to say.
AshNicoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 12:11 AM   #2
AshNicoli

Well thank you, I hope I do stick around, I'm rather absentminded and flighty. Just posted a poem and is there a word filter here or something since it starred out one of my words. Haven't read through all the fine print yet.
Old 05-25-2006, 12:19 AM   #3
AshNicoli

That is understandable. Although I didn't quite follow your Mizer line, I'm so far from any scene or style. Hell I'm not even goth, thoughI've always thought of it as a state of mind.
Old 05-25-2006, 12:25 AM   #4
Sanctus Dei

Welcome.....
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 12:29 AM   #5
AshNicoli

Aw ok I understand now, a bit slow. Running low on sleep, who am I kidding, I'm just slow. :P
Old 05-25-2006, 12:37 AM   #6
AshNicoli

Fashion huh. Well you got me there. I know fashion like I know brain surgery.
Old 05-25-2006, 12:42 AM   #7
Sanctus Dei

Should I say it again? Or just forget this intro exsists?

Ahh what the hell, ahem..? WELCOME. :P
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 06:42 AM   #8
A Simple Poet

Another poet? Well, I hope the trend continues and maybe one day we can finally take over the world. Ha!

Fleeting or no, welcome....

My name is Will ... and I'm back from a glorious feeding.

Will on Facebook ... Identify yourself because I'm a proud, Facebook, recluse.
A Simple Poet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 07:11 AM   #9
bjork_freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
Well, gothic.net is kind of an easy name to remember...

Yeah, there's a word censor. I said that in my reply to your poem. I think it also censors ******, the derogatory term for black people. Um, and *****, as in ***** films, the films in which people die on camera. And of course ****, as in forced sex. And ******, as in gothic ******, that style that Mana from Malice Mizer wears with the cute petticoats and knee-highs and stuff.

There may be more, but I can't remember them off the top of my head.

I think it explains somewhere that this was done so that people can't find our site by googling those words, or something.
Xng...do you like Malice Mizer?!
bjork_freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 11:57 AM   #10
AshNicoli

I know books, writing and movies.

I listen to assorted music. My current que of music I'm currently listening to is: She Wants Revenge, Flyleaf, Otep, AFI, Tapping the Vein, Collide, REM, Johnny Cash and to many others to really list, but you can get the jist of it. I'm a open wound when it comes to music.

I wake up feeling dead in the morning--singled out and alone. Best way to wake up was to wake up feeling normal.

I would be with the wolf, I've always had an affinity with wolves.

Both, depends on the mood. Coffee with I'm bland, Tea when I'm feeling smart.

Black. . No my favorate color is blue, I don't wear it much but its my Favorate. Well Red too.

Gemini, I believe in fate, so that whoreRAHscoppy jibber jabber comes with it in a way.

To quote a wonderful singer, I have a religion of "No gods, no laws." so I would raise my kids to be free.

Well a few, there is this good one by She wants revenge, but i can't remember the name of it for the life of me. But to pinpoint the song down, it would be Riders on the storm by The Doors.

Domination, but its not like one would think of it when they hear someone likes that sort of thing. I'm the meekest thing you would ever see in life and bed. Its all a mental thing that goes on in my own head that no one ever knows about. A secret dominance. Maybe I will devulge more at a later date. A man has ot have some mysteries left in his soul.