Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 06-02-2006, 12:05 PM   #1
Empty_Purple_Stars

Family of Seven Slaughtered

This piece of shit just gunned down SEVEN people, including THREE small children in their own home, in broad daylight.

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2006/US/06/02...spect.wthr.jpg

Police and Neighbors say the family was quiet, and hard working.

None of the Residents have a criminal record, and they suspect Robbery to be the motive.

Three or Four other men were witnessed at the scene, but Police suspect Desmond Turner to be the shooter.

Why this Scumbag gunned these poor people down in cold blood after robbing them, I will never understand.

The Children were hiding in their beds when he shot them at Point Blank Range.

The victims names are as follows;

Emma Valdez, 46, and her husband, Alberto Covarrubias, 56, and Flora Albarran and her brother Magno Albarran, 29. The children were identified as Luis Albarran, 5; Alberto Covarrubias, 11; and David Covarrubias, 8 or 9.

Here is the full story from Fox News;

Two Suspects Sought After Family of 7 Found Dead in Indianapolis Home

INDIANAPOLIS — Police say a man broke into an Indiana home with the intent to rob them but instead shot to death the seven family members who lived there.

Indianapolis Police Chief Michael Spears said every officer on his force was looking very aggressively for Desmond Turner, 28, who witnesses say entered the home where three generations of a family lived on Thursday night. The youngest victim was 5 years old.

"We believe it was a home robbery," Spears told FOX News. "We don't know exactly why he felt it was necessary to savagely murder all seven of these people."

Police think the suspect was working with at least one accomplice.

"We think at the very least he had someone in the car with him waiting to drive him off," Spears said, adding that Turner had been seen earlier in the week in a red pickup truck.

Police reached the home shortly after 10 p.m. EDT Thursday after a witness who had dropped off one of the victims at the home saw her being dragged inside and heard gunfire.

Inside, the officers found three children — ages 5 to 11 — dead on a bed and the bodies of four adults scattered in the home on the city's east side, police said.

All had been shot in what police described as the city's worst mass killings in decades.

Police released the photo of Turner, 28, of Indianapolis, a man with a criminal history that includes time served for pointing a handgun and criminal recklessness. Witnesses told police they saw as many as three or four men running from the back of the home.

Flora Albarran, 22, had been running errands with a friend Thursday night before stopping at the house to pick up her 5-year-old son, Luis, about 10 p.m. The boy had spent the evening with his grandmother, Emma Valdez, and other relatives, police said.

When Albarran walked into the home, her friend, who was waiting in the car, saw a light come on and heard Albarran shout: "Don't do that! My child!"

She yelled to her friend not to come in the house, police said a news release. That's when the friend heard gunshots inside and Albarran screaming.

A man holding a long gun stepped on the porch, and the shootings continued inside, the friend told police.

Foley said it appeared the at least one assault rifle was used in the killings.

Authorities identified the victims as Emma Valdez, 46, and her husband, Alberto Covarrubias, 56, and Flora Albarran and her brother Magno Albarran, 29. The children were identified as Luis Albarran, 5; Alberto Covarrubias, 11; and David Covarrubias, 8 or 9.

Dozens of police officers blocked off streets in the neighborhood Thursday and were talking neighbors who watched from nearby yards in a steady rain.

At the home where the family was killed, a wind chime hung in one window and an iron security door stood open as officers passed in and out. There also was no history of police runs to the home apart from one to check on an alarm.

"We haven't seen anything like this in Indianapolis in recent memory," Deputy Mayor Steve Campbell said. "The IPD folks are saying you have to go back 20, 30 years to find anything like this."

Thursday's slayings were the city's worst since King Edward Bell, a laid-off autoworker, killed his estranged wife, mother-in-law and four children in August 1981. Bell, 31, was sentenced to six consecutive 40-year prison terms.

Evan Lewis, whose mother lives next door to the shooting scene, said he was visiting friends who live on the block and went outside when he heard screaming.

Neighbors said the area had declined in recent years and that drug crimes and muggings had become common.

"We have been complaining and complaining," said Sandy Washington, 65, who she had gone to neighborhood meetings to report drugs and prostitution. "Our voices aren't heard."

SOURCE

This Motherfucker deserves to be boiled alive for what he has done.

Three Generations of an innocent family wiped out FOREVER!!

It is simply inconceivable to me how someone could be so Cold and so Evil.

If you Pray at all, to anything or anyone, keep this family, and the remaining members, in your Prayers.

If you see Desmond Turner, please contact the Indianapolis Police Department at (317) 327-3282

~EPS
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:23 PM   #2
Darkfeeling

I hate this world.
Darkfeeling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 03:28 PM   #3
Twisted Ducky

Hell...I'm going to be sick....
Twisted Ducky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 03:33 PM   #4
belle hawk

this is sick
belle hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 04:33 PM   #5
Phayte

Sick yes, but on a side note..

Yay, EPS is alive! I've been wondering where you were.
~William Shakespeare
Phayte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 11:30 PM   #6
Kari

Thats sad,...
Kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 12:21 AM   #7
Demonista_Ravenesque

It's people like him that makes me wonder why humans are regarded as intelligent.

Hier sind doch irgendwo kinder versteckt
Demonista_Ravenesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 12:34 AM   #8
bjork_freak

Some humans are. It's the sadistic fuckbags like him that aren't.
bjork_freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 05:47 PM   #9
wishcat

Man that is so sad. Just can't understand how someone can be so evil.
Old 06-03-2006, 10:41 PM   #10
Dreaming Vendetta

That is absolutely disgusting. Killing defenseless children? What could make a person commit such a cruel act?

It's things like this that make me wonder how the species has lasted this long.
Dreaming Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 11:29 PM   #11
Corpsey

A 5 year-old got shot? What the fuck can a 5 year-old do to protect itself?
No, we don't boil him alive. We find him to fishes. Lots and lots and lots of Piranhas can do the job. But he first has to be dipped in a barrel full of lemon juice after having recieved plenty of razor blade cuts. A prolonged death sounds most appropriate. I'll put finding this fucker into my prayers, and please put a post up here if he gets found.

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 07:56 AM   #12
whispers

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonista_Ravenesque
It's people like him that makes me wonder why humans are regarded as intelligent.
whatelse can be said????
whispers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 05:33 AM   #13
Immortal_Death

It reminds of The Amityville Horror..
Old 06-25-2006, 10:37 AM   #14
J.M.Lovechild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal_Death
It reminds of The Amityville Horror..
Same here... it's bit about the kids being shot in their beds.

This is so sick. I just don't understand why people do things like this.
J.M.Lovechild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 11:22 AM   #15
Nardol

And people say there shouldn't be capital punishment.
Nardol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 08:26 AM   #16
cradle

what a peice of shit,
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord to tell everyone about that time at Ronnie's house when I smashed the beer bottle over my own head.
cradle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 01:42 PM   #17
Crying_Crimson_Tears

That is so sick and depressing. How sad, those children were so young. Sometimes I hate this world.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote