Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 03-17-2008, 12:57 PM   #1
DeathToLems

A Day In The Life Of ..You

Post what a typical day of your goth life consists of.

I am intrested in hearing what you get up to.
You may not do something every day but add it in anyways to make it more intresting. But be honest.
DeathToLems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 01:53 PM   #2
Paigeybobert

Wake up, piss, throw clothes on, go to school, goof around, do work, go home, watch a movie, listen to music, masturbate, then go to bed.
Paigeybobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 02:00 PM   #3
Mirei Raven

I do pretty much the same thing as Paigey... but without the masturbate part.

Add in stare blankly at the computer for hours on end, fiddle around with makeup, grin evily, and eat. yeahhh thats pretty much the basics.

I don't DO anything of interest... but the things that come out my mouth on the other hand.... Lets just say I've never been one to think before I speak lol.
Mirei Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 02:02 PM   #4
Paigeybobert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirei Raven
I do pretty much the same thing as Paigey... but without the masturbate part.
Psht, masturbation's amazing. :]
Paigeybobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 02:06 PM   #5
Viruella

Finding it hard to wake up, usually 30 minutes after my alarm had cried, sometimes I exercise early in the morning,
if I’m too tired I just go and take a bath,
I try to eat breakfast (but sometimes I don’t have the time)
I go to work, then to my classes,
there is were I spend most of my time,
I get back to my apartment, eat there or go out with friends to eat and simply spare some time with them,
if I eat at home I study or play my guitar (usually by this time I get very sleepy) go and take another bath,
take my wardrobe for next day,
drink tea,
read or draw a little…
try to sleep early (never happens) and do it all over again

Souds pretty boring
What have I become >.>
Viruella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 02:06 PM   #6
Mirei Raven

[to Paigey] Maybe so, but I don't need to. I gots my boyfriend for that lol.

Which reminds me... adding to my daily life: debating with my b/f about shiny being a color, poking people with sharp metal objects, carrying around anything made of silver, pewter, or any shiny silver colored metal object.
Old 03-17-2008, 02:41 PM   #7
KontanKarite

I wake up. Already in my work clothes from choosing them the night before, I wash my mouth and go to work.

I spend about 10 hours that day, doing something I hate while listening to goth rock and industrial all day long. I argue with my room mate about politics and spirituality on our breaks and spend the rest of the day making people laugh with my surly attitude.

Once I get home, I might do something kinda crafty, be it making hairfalls or something like that for a while. Then I'll go to sleep.

If it's the weekend, I'm with the GF walking around in grave yards or going to a local punk show. If there's a goth event going on, I'll check that out and go back to her place for some intimate time. I also spend lots of time talking with you guys.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 03:03 PM   #8
DeathToLems

My day would go like this
Wake up half 5am, grab my clothes I prepaird the night before, feed cat, get ready for work, have breakfast, sit with cat for a while, leave house about half 6. get to work just before 7, hang outside work for a while with my colleagues and bitch about how much we hate our team leader, go into work and do that for 12 hours, go home and have dinner if my mums made me anything, watch bit of tv or go online for about 2 hours then goto bed. repeat for 4 days

On my days off I'll either be round my bfs house or his at mine.
We'll go cenima or watch a dvd. Go shopping, go for a meal or just sit at home doing nothing much. during my 4 days off work I might go see my mate for a few hours. Also I'll probably be online most of the day during my days off. I havent picked up a book or played a computer game in a long time because I dont have time for it.

And thats about it really. O_o
Old 03-17-2008, 03:23 PM   #9
Wormboy

Wake up at a miscelleneous time. Eat a breakfast consisting of the ever important coffee. Put on my suit and tie. Go to Work (Three days of the week) or School (two days of the week) When at work i do whatever they ask me to do (file, copy, get cookies [seriously]) At school I don't do fuck all. After I leave work school, I go home, sign online, occasionally work on a song or two, talk to the girlfriend, and go to sleep. Not all that impressive I know.

Kontan - "Eventually, you ended up looking like the freaking grim reaper towards the end of the game.
Now we got this cracked out jungle hobo...."
Wormboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 03:37 PM   #10
LaBelleDameSansMerci

I wake up, preferably at 9:30, though usually more like 10:30, do my ablutions, make-up, etc, miss breakfast. Go to the studio, sometimes have lunch in the middle of studio class, sometimes not. Go to any other classes I have that day (only ever one, none on Tuesdays), then either go back up to the studio or go for supper, depending on how I feel and how busy the caf will be. If I don't go for supper immediately, I go later. Then I go back to the studio and stay there until anywhere between 9 and midnight, then I go home, fanny about online, or not, then go to bed sometime between 1 and 3.

Occasionally I'll go downtown. Even less occasionally, I'll hang out with friends, but most of them are in art as well so it's mainly studio.

But I'm not complaining. I love the studio. It makes my life complete. Seriously. I don't know what I'd do if I went blind.
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

LaBelleDameSansMerci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 03:40 PM   #11
L'Oiseau Noir

I'm about as interesting as watching your cat take a shit.

I wake up, throw clothes on, go to school, come home, change into my comfy clothes, eat, sit on the computer, play my X-Box 360, draw bits of my webmanga (sometimes), write, go to bed, rinse and repeat.

"I love Wagner, but the music I prefer is that of a cat hung up by its tail outside a window and trying to stick to the panes of glass with its claws." - Charles Baudelaire

L'Oiseau Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 04:48 PM   #12
Viruella

we all act with almost robot like rutines nowadays... :|
Old 03-17-2008, 04:55 PM   #13
DeathToLems

It's funny how some days seem to drag on like it will never end. But writing it all down seems to last seconds

And they say lifes too short!
T_T
Old 03-17-2008, 05:44 PM   #14
Mirei Raven

I think a lot of what we do, we take for granted. So when it comes time to really think about all that we did, very few things stand out in our memory.
Old 03-17-2008, 06:03 PM   #15
DeathToLems

Yeah thats true. There is actually alot that goes on in my day like the things I talk about to my mates and where I go and what I see. But to write it down I would have to keep a dicterphone just to remember everything.
I hate that I have a really crap memory. There are so many things I wish I could remember, like from my childhood etc. I'm thinking of getting these pill/supplements that help you concentraite and remember things. I even tried a hypnosis video once. I'm not sure if it worked but I do believe that hypnosis will one day help me with something in my life.
Old 03-17-2008, 06:06 PM   #16
Mirei Raven

It's a bit strange, but how do you know if things are actually working to help you remember? Cause can you really remember rembering? Or can you remember forgetting? So How do you know that you are remembering something you've forgotten?

-has had a bit too much sugar-
Old 03-17-2008, 06:19 PM   #17
DeathToLems

I joked with my boyfriend today when he was teaching me something about trading currancies (something hes doing atm).
I turned around and said now that you have told me that, I think my brain just pushed something out to make space for this new information!
You're making me forget valueble memories!!!
XD
Old 03-17-2008, 06:24 PM   #18
Mirei Raven

Ahhh. But you DID remember your memory of your boyfriend! So what was it that you actually forgot?

Then again, don't humans only use a small portion of their brain anyway? That's why wolves are better than humans. Actually, every animal is better than humans... except slugs.

And to try to stay on topic... a major part of my daily routine involves this site. Not talking, but watching and "listening". Today is probably the most I've typed on here ever.
Old 03-17-2008, 06:29 PM   #19
DeathToLems

I started this topic I can go off topic!! grrr. hehe
oh and slugs are insec--- no! they are moulluscs.
Oh noes you just learnd something. Forget what i told you and remember your precious memories!!!!!
Save them!

It's late I'm tired need sleep. (-_-)zzZZ
Old 03-17-2008, 06:32 PM   #20
Mirei Raven

For some reason I just started cackling like some looney.
This is gonna be one of those nights, isn't it? haha
Old 03-17-2008, 06:58 PM   #21
Viruella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirei Raven
I think a lot of what we do, we take for granted. So when it comes time to really think about all that we did, very few things stand out in our memory.

I agree, and I've read somewhere about a memorie excercise some people practice
they write down words right when they jump off their beds
about their dreams
and later on
they can quite remember all of it by just looking down a the few important describing words

that are usually nouns or feelings (not many adjectives hmm)

yeah...
Old 03-17-2008, 08:04 PM   #22
Stormtrooper of Death

I get up at 5 am. Take a shower, practice bass until 6:30, warm up my car when it's cold, go to school, come home, go to work, work, come home, shower, eat, listen to music, practice bass, sleep, repeat.
Old 03-17-2008, 08:12 PM   #23
the_cure

I wake up at 5:45. Hit the gym till 7. Take a shower at the gym. Get ready from there and go to school. Go to work. Crash and repeat.

If I'm not working I come home and do homework, talk to the girlfriend, and listen to some music.
the_cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 08:17 PM   #24
LaBelleDameSansMerci

How do you people all wake up so early? I can't wake before 9:30. It's almost impossible.
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

LaBelleDameSansMerci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 08:18 PM   #25
AngelikDemonik

-Alarm goes off at 0600
-Work out until 0700
-Shower/do hair/get dressed/try to eat something
-Get in car, go to class. Play really loud industrial music to wake up, usually doesn't work.
-Get to lecture, hate the fact I decided I wanted to be a Nurse about half-way through lecture.
-Half-hour break, eat something.
-Go to lab, poke people with needles, get poked by needles, learn the various ways I can kill someone by not paying attention--make sure to pay attention when starting an IV on my lab partner. Decide I'm happy I'm going into Nursing.
-Wash up
-Go home, get greeted by my dogs and kitty
-Do homework/clean/call my boyfriend/eat dinner
-Go online
-Wash up, get to bed

Depending on the day, you can add in visiting my boyfriend, working at the retail slave store, working at the hospital, or going out to a club.

http://www.myspace.com/dancemydarling

AIM: ThisIsntSybil
AngelikDemonik is offline   Reply With Quote