Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 10:59 PM   #5401
raggedyanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
Actually, there are few physical side affects to quitting smoking pot. It's the habit that gets you. If he hasn't yet, suggest he tries niacin.
Thanks so much! It helped. Now just to resist temptation, seeing as his friends are potheads and his dad is a drug dealer
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 05-05-2008, 02:20 AM   #5402
Cyntrox

Argh, when I finally work up the motivation to finish the work I started many months ago, my tools break. Damn you, world!
Old 05-05-2008, 04:16 PM   #5403
Breathless Horror

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedyanne
Thanks so much! It helped. Now just to resist temptation, seeing as his friends are potheads and his dad is a drug dealer
Oooh...thats gotta be HARD. Best of luck to both of you!

A prank a day keeps the dog leash away - Jello Biafra

I want your skulls! I NEED your skulls! - Misfits
Old 05-06-2008, 10:09 PM   #5404
Lolly PopMuzik

Good Lord, does there ALWAYS have to be at least one black person in a fast-food chicken commercial?
Old 05-06-2008, 10:33 PM   #5405
Underwater Ophelia

There's usually at least one black person in every commercial.
Old 05-06-2008, 10:42 PM   #5406
Duane

I have given up!*puts on an old man costume, beard and all, with a crooked little cane.*Ged awf mah lohn!!! Meh, would've gotten away with it, too... if it weren't for those meddiling kids, and their dog!!... BWA HA HA!!!
Old 05-06-2008, 11:47 PM   #5407
Lolly PopMuzik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
There's usually at least one black person in every commercial.
Actually this current train of thought was inspired when I was tuning into Law and Order: Criminal Intent on USA and saw three KFC commercials (they're the sponsors) and I just got glued to the fact that in spite of it being a coincidence...

As much as I wouldn't mind if they didn't play them so damn often, something in the water just isn't computing.

But there's something I gotta know: Isn't detox tea bad for you? I know that people are (rightfully) wary of diet teas and the like but not this since I rarely hear about it being used.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:54 AM   #5408
Bete Noire

Not a particularly meaningfull or interesting rant. But a rant(ish) nevertheless.

I'm bored of school. Not in the sense that most kids are. I find it all very very petty. The teachers still treat me like I'm 11. They uphold rules that have no useful reason for being, and allow bullying and racism without batting an eyelid.
Thankfully I finish in just over a month.

Now a very typical teen-angst rant:

I can't find a fucking prom date. Anywhere. All the arseholes have a date. All the geeky kids have dates. I don't. Girls seem to be falling into two categories- way out my league, or they look like shovels.

And I need to find a suit of some sort.
Old 05-08-2008, 11:15 AM   #5409
honeythorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bete Noire
or they look like shovels.

I know I shouldn't laugh...but by the gods I am.
Old 05-08-2008, 11:30 AM   #5410
DarkenedReveries

I woke up this morning horridly lethargic and fatigued, with aching limbs. I haven't a clue why. It felt like I had awoken after participating in some sort of marathon. Walking to and from school was not fun, and school, for that matter, is never any fun either. I feel rather down as well. And stressed, I haven't gotten a decent night's sleep in so long, and the workload in school is overwhelming. And during my hours upon hours of being awake, I never seem to do anything productive. I haven't anyone to even talk to anymore either. I don't really even know why I'm posting all this, but I suppose that gathering your thoughts can be a weight off your shoulders.
Old 05-08-2008, 12:53 PM   #5411
GothicChristian

School has to be the most pointless thing ever. I could do the stuff we're supposed to be learning in kindergarten, seriously. We're reading Romeo and Juliet in English; my essay on Great Expectations at the beginning of the year was harder to understand than that. We're learning about alternate forms of energy in science, too easy. The only classes that are even challenging me are my Algebra and Business. My chorus teacher is being a prick, he asked who wanted to try out for the solos and I raised my hand, like everyone else, and he let everyone tryout except for me.
I knew that my brother coming to school with me would be problematic. He has all electives, so he doesn't have finals to worry about and so he skips class and when my mom gets that stupid automated call saying that "Her child missed one or more classes today," he blames me, what the hell! And he's saying "you're being awfully defensive about that." I'm angry, duh I'm going to seem defensive! I'm so sick of him! He comes back and, apparently, has plans to sleep with one of my friends, tells another one of my friends to "fuck off" when she's defending her sister, who he's lying about (saying she's not a virgin, when she's one of the few of us that are) and now this! I cannot stand him.
Mom, if you read this, you need to do something about it, before I wind up losing my temper with that thing! I can't keep going to school with him, I want to go somewhere else next year!

-End Rant
Old 05-08-2008, 06:52 PM   #5412
ForgetThisLostLenore

Oh my god, I do believe that I might go mad before the month is over.

Everytime I get one of my grades passing, the other two that I'm having trouble with go down. Why?!?! I've got my AP test for World History a week from now, and how much do I know? Very, very little. I want my college credit!!! Also, one of my best friends has mono and I'm pretty sure there's a good chance I'll get it, seeing as we share drinks, food, you name it. Also, he failed to mention this little tidbit until after I took a drink of his Mountain Dew. What the crap? He knows I'm stressed as hell right now, let's just add FREAKING MONO to the pile.

Ok, I'm done ranting.
Old 05-08-2008, 08:14 PM   #5413
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
...shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

Old 05-09-2008, 05:41 AM   #5414
korinna5555

My back hurts..
Old 05-10-2008, 04:36 PM   #5415
Methadrine

So there I was with my trousers half off...

no, but on a more serious note, why do things have to break at the wrong moment? Just finished a version of 'Heartland' in Reason 4 to try out the new things/effects/grilled cheese sandwiches/whatever, and was going to add the voice-recording, when my microphone decided to go belly up on me.

Grrr.

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Old 05-10-2008, 04:55 PM   #5416
Lolly PopMuzik

Crap, I'm gonna have to go recharge my laptop soon...

And buy more candles and a flashlight. I can't believe nothing can be done until Monday, how the fuck did Mom even owe $1200? We're not a business, we always shut off lights when we're not using them...

WTF? Either go out tonight and try to forget about it or just stay and suck it up...

Plus, my friend isn't answering his phone either so now I've REALLY got no one to vent to.
Old 05-10-2008, 05:02 PM   #5417
korinna5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methadrine
So there I was with my trousers half off... Grrr.
Ooooh.. sexy..
Old 05-10-2008, 05:05 PM   #5418
Methadrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by korinna5555
Ooooh.. sexy..
Yessh, it was me who took the Amphetamine from your musical logic and one thing leads to another.. and.. yeah. well.. yeah.

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Old 05-10-2008, 05:06 PM   #5419
honeythorn

*inhales*......................................... ......................................
Old 05-10-2008, 05:08 PM   #5420
honeythorn

Fuck-ing hell.................I've got the megahorn. Go away megahorn. You are a useless jumble of emotion and nerve endings.
Old 05-10-2008, 06:39 PM   #5421
korinna5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methadrine
Yessh, it was me who took the Amphetamine from your musical logic and one thing leads to another.. and.. yeah. well.. yeah.
Meth.. I'm naked and wet, baby..
My shower/bath was so relaxing.
Old 05-10-2008, 08:20 PM   #5422
ForgetThisLostLenore

I might cry... my driver's ed isn't working and I don't know why.
Old 05-10-2008, 10:35 PM   #5423
raggedyanne

As for skanks, there's one rather nasty one who besides not leaving my boyfriend alone, keeps accusing me of being a heartless b***h. Seriously! And my boyfriend who's just soaking in all the attention the little slut gives him, refuses to grow a backbone an deal with her. He prefers to just spend hours on the phone talking to her and badmouthing me, then turning around and expecting me to believe his lies about how he "hates her" and thinks she's "ugly." If he really thought either of these things, would he still be sneaking around with her behind my back? Leaving me to find out only because his whore decides to brag about how she's the one who's "there for him" and how she has not only "known him longer" but is "more attractive than some pregnant freshman."

Age does not equate maturity, sweets.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 05-11-2008, 06:06 AM   #5424
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedyanne
As for skanks, there's one rather nasty one who besides not leaving my boyfriend alone, keeps accusing me of being a heartless b***h. Seriously! And my boyfriend who's just soaking in all the attention the little slut gives him, refuses to grow a backbone an deal with her. He prefers to just spend hours on the phone talking to her and badmouthing me, then turning around and expecting me to believe his lies about how he "hates her" and thinks she's "ugly." If he really thought either of these things, would he still be sneaking around with her behind my back? Leaving me to find out only because his whore decides to brag about how she's the one who's "there for him" and how she has not only "known him longer" but is "more attractive than some pregnant freshman."

Age does not equate maturity, sweets.
True, but what does it say about you that you're holding onto him? Don't you think it's obvious that he doesn't really care about you?
Old 05-11-2008, 10:41 AM   #5425
raggedyanne

Ugh, why do you always have to be right? He talks to her mostly online and has agreed to delete her, because apparently she's beginning to piss him off too. It's a bit more difficult to break up with the father of my un-born child, so hopefully he can just get over his ego and deal with it.
Closed Thread