Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 01-10-2005, 12:46 AM   #176
TeapotScar

...Right

Well, today I woke up, went out and bought socks, stole loads and loads of earrings, and then watched Scotland, PA (But that's another thread).

I'm currently at a friends' house- she's sleeping with her boyfriend down the hall. I'm sittin' here... yup....

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
TeapotScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 12:53 PM   #177
FenrisQueen

wow. And I thought my life was bad... Just kidding, but are you sure they are just sleeping?

Tact is for people not witty enough to be Sarcastic. So there!

And Al, this place is irrefutably made gloriously cool by your mere presence. If you farted, the air would be freshened.
Truth, justice, honor...none of that's worth shit. What matters is people, and people aren't honest or just or honorable. They're petty and they're angry and they're afraid, and all anyone really wants, deep down, is to be wanted. And what's truth to that?
FenrisQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 02:07 PM   #178
Solumina

I almost had a little incident at school today :oops: suffice to say when wearing a short skirt wind is not my friend.
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 02:10 PM   #179
Solumina

And when I say almost I mean that the only other person that saw was my best friend so it was no big deal.
Old 01-10-2005, 02:39 PM   #180
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina
I almost had a little incident at school today :oops: suffice to say when wearing a short skirt wind is not my friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina
And when I say almost I mean that the only other person that saw was my best friend so it was no big deal.

just kidding. besides, you are too young for that anyway.
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 02:48 PM   #181
Solumina

grrr You say that like I’m some little kid
Just so you know I’m not; in fact I’ll be legal by the end of March
Old 01-10-2005, 02:52 PM   #182
FenrisQueen

yes, but technically you are still underage. Tell you what, when you turn 18, start a thread and they'll say all the things they arent allowed to right now.
Truth, justice, honor...none of that's worth shit. What matters is people, and people aren't honest or just or honorable. They're petty and they're angry and they're afraid, and all anyone really wants, deep down, is to be wanted. And what's truth to that?
Old 01-10-2005, 02:52 PM   #183
Solumina

I really don’t know why everyone that hasn’t met me face to face assumes that I’m 10. Do I act like a kid or something?
Old 01-10-2005, 02:59 PM   #184
FenrisQueen

Better safe than sorry. There are a lot of minors at this site, myself included, and the elders have to watch what they say.
Old 01-10-2005, 02:59 PM   #185
Disfunction

First of all, what he did was for sake of a joke.. You shouldn't take it so personally, secondly, she legal in Canada, and that's all I care about for now.

As for my day... Went to school... had a rehearsal where I fucked up the lyrics to my solo... booo.

...don't smother your kids."
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 02:59 PM   #186
edible_eye

nah. don't take offense, solumina. there's no gray area with the law. either you're of legal age or not. that's it.

people your own age can comment all they want.
Old 01-10-2005, 03:03 PM   #187
FenrisQueen

so that means I can talk about you, solumina
Old 01-10-2005, 03:03 PM   #188
FenrisQueen

Old 01-10-2005, 03:03 PM   #189
FenrisQueen

Old 01-10-2005, 03:05 PM   #190
Solumina

Sorry I guess my comment came off as harsher that I meant it to, I’m really not offended. Its just that a lot of people assume that I’m a little kid and I’m just curious why, that’s all.
Old 01-10-2005, 03:07 PM   #191
Disfunction

I sort of just assumed high school student.

...don't smother your kids."
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 03:33 PM   #192
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlKilyu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny-like_the_apple
Oh, you say this thread has a topic? Interesting...
Oh, you kids with your sarcasm. I will cut you.
Shhh
Quote:
So, that being said, Granny and Teapot tend to enhance every thread when they banter like that.
So true.
Quote:
Also any thread I am in automatically makes it the cool place to be.
So true. [Not really, but I'm trying out that whole "nice" thing. Damn, just fucked it up. Oh well.]

Don't let mobile phone conversations lead to premature sex and pregnancy.
Granny-like_the_apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 03:45 PM   #193
AlKilyu

That's it Granny...turn in your membership card...you are no longer in the "Special People's Club".
Old 01-10-2005, 03:55 PM   #194
Granny-like_the_apple

Damnit! I didn't know I was even in the SPC, and now that I find out I was, I can't feel special because I'm being kicked out? Poo on you.

Old 01-10-2005, 04:03 PM   #195
AlKilyu

You must be punished for your insolence.

It's either that or a report on Chechnya.
Old 01-10-2005, 04:10 PM   #196
Granny-like_the_apple

No, not Chechnya! I'll turn in my card, you evil genius.

Old 01-10-2005, 04:22 PM   #197
AlKilyu

Well...you could just admit that I am the cooler than the other side of the pillow, thereby keeping your card...
Old 01-11-2005, 01:48 AM   #198
AlKilyu

Today I was driving home from work, across the Fremont bridge (which is the city's tallest I think) and Mt. St. Helens was erupting! It has been for awhile, but because of the weather it isn't really visble most of the time.

I was around when it erupted in 80, I'm used to seeing it do that, but it's been something like 22 years since I've seen it with the naked eye.

Sometimes I forget we are surrounded by volcanoes here, me myself I live four blocks from one. Portland is the only city in the world with a volcano in the middle of it...
Old 01-11-2005, 09:13 AM   #199
TeapotScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny-like_the_apple
No, not Chechnya! I'll turn in my card, you evil genius.
What do you *mean* "No, not Chechnya"!!!! You can expect a full report starting on the 16th- there's been a lot going on- you're missing it all!

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
TeapotScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 10:11 AM   #200
Granny-like_the_apple

What do I mean? This:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeapotScar
What do you *mean* "No, not Chechnya"!!!! You can expect a full report starting on the 16th- there's been a lot going on- you're missing it all!
Kidding! I care! Really!

What I'm doing today-working. Mindless, tedious, secretary work. If I hadn't brought music, I might go crazy. At least I'm getting paid well. Damn my liberal bleeding heart, though, I'm not even keeping it.