Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 08-20-2008, 12:06 AM   #1
Gothic_Chic13

Hi...

Hi my name is georgie but please call me either gothic_chic or call me go (jo). i have a few questions about the people who are here.

1. what grade r u going into?

im going into 8th

2. do ur parents except that ur goth?

no

3. what is ur fave outfit?

mine is a black tube top, black mini shirt w/ chains, knee-high black pump boots, some silver bangles, a silver chain with black gems as a necklace, blood-red lipstick and blue eyeshadow and blue earrings.

4. what color hair do u have?

i used to have blonde hair but i dyed it black and added blue streaks all thru out it.
i also like blood-red, silver, or blue nail polish.
sometimes i change the color of the steraks in my hair to blood-red.

if any1 wants to email me they can but find a way 2 get my email cuz im not puttin it out here.

so anyway...
what do u do here?

thx...

jo
Gothic_Chic13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 12:11 AM   #2
Godslayer Jillian

Sorry, I'm not sure what's going on.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 12:12 AM   #3
Splintered

Oh no.

Oh no no.

Oh dear...

Here, go fill out this: https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=1644

And read this: https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=1685

Your survey was a nice introduction to you, but you're basically sticking up a sign saying "fresh meat". If you want to improve, try typing with "The King's English", meaning, use capitalization and punctuation properly, and spell things out instead of using shorthand for them (For example, any1 becomes anyone). You'll go much, much further here. Read this: http://www.bartleby.com/116/

It's an excellent guide. It's a bit dated, but it'll definitely give you an idea of how to type "properly".

Anyway, I'll answer your questions in good faith:

1. 2nd Year of College
2. I'm not goth.
3. My suit.
4. Brown
Old 08-20-2008, 12:32 AM   #4
Geoluhread

Uh... Poor little thing...

Anyway... I'd like to answer your questions
1. Going to college next month *yuppy*
2. I'm not goth *But they're pretty much cool*
3. My FAVORITE outfit, hmm... What i'm mostly seen wearing is black pants, black t-shirt (or orange) But that's only to keep the ignorants out of my way...
4. My hair color... Hard to define... It's originally is brown, But I dyed it purple-ish maroon-ish typa' thing... So now it's brown, purple, maroon...
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 01:23 AM   #5
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothic_Chic13
Hi my name is georgie but please call me either gothic_chic or call me go (jo). i have a few questions about the people who are here.

1. what grade are you going into?

I'm going into 8th

2. do your parents except that you're goth?

no

3. what is your favorite outfit?

mine is a black tube top, black mini shirt w/ chains, knee-high black pump boots, some silver bangles, a silver chain with black gems as a necklace, blood-red lipstick and blue eyeshadow and blue earrings.

4. what color hair do you have?

It used to have blonde hair but i dyed it black and added blue streaks all throughout it .
i also like blood-red, silver, or blue nail polish.
sometimes i change the color of the streaks in my hair to blood-red.

if anyone wants to email me they can but find a way to get my email because I am not going to put it out here.

so anyway...
what do u do here?

thank you...

jo
Fixed though I'm not wasting time on capitalization
I have a question for you, what do you think goth is?

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 02:06 AM   #6
viscus

1. College graduate.
2. They don't care what music I listen to or what kind of gatherings I go to, and even if they did it wouldn't matter, seeing as I'm an adult.
3. Jeans and a band t-shirt, usually.
4. Dirty blond.

Now, I too would like you to answer the question given to you by Renatus, and it would be awesome if you would type it in English instead of ch4tsp33k.

"Now some of you may encounter the devil's bargain if you get that far. Any old soul is worth saving at least to a priest, but not every soul is worth buying. So you can take the offer as a compliment."

-William S. Burroughs

You're not entitled to your opinion.
viscus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 07:23 AM   #7
Tam Li Hua

Welcome to G.net! Since the others have already given you the run-down, I"ll be glad to answer your questions. ^_^

1. what grade are you going into?

I graduated from college about 7 years ago. I am thinking of taking some writing courses, though.

2. do your parents accept that you're goth?

I guess so. My Dad doesn't really care either way as long as I'm happy. My mom passed away a couple of years ago, but I don't think she would mind either. ^_^

3. what is your fave outfit?

This is actually one of the questions in the newbie questionaire. XD

I like my long, flowy black skirt, a sleeveless tank over a fishnet shirt, and either my lacy Docs or my giant thong sandles from HT with handcuffs on them. And, of course, whatever jewelry strikes me at the moment.

4. what color hair do you have?

Right now, it's dirty blonde, my natural color. But I'd LOVE to get it dyed a more exotic color. [Bright red? Black with white streaks? Haven't decided yet.]
Old 08-20-2008, 07:37 AM   #8
xXxDeath=LovexXx

idk

i.don't.get.this.i'm.seriously.confused????
xXxDeath=LovexXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 08:05 AM   #9
viscus

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxDeath=LovexXx
i.don't.get.this.i'm.seriously.confused????
Just back away from the computer slowly, before you hurt yourself...

"Now some of you may encounter the devil's bargain if you get that far. Any old soul is worth saving at least to a priest, but not every soul is worth buying. So you can take the offer as a compliment."

-William S. Burroughs

You're not entitled to your opinion.
viscus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 09:12 AM   #10
LiUsAiDh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothic_Chic13
call me go (jo)....

jo
What?? Is it Go? is it Jo? I don't know! Neither do you!

Quote:
what do u do here?
Laugh at you, at the moment.

Pie Jesu domine..... Donna eis requiem - *thwack*

'To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.' - Giorgio de Chirico
LiUsAiDh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 11:52 AM   #11
Breathless Horror

Welcome to g-net, I second the questions voiced by other members, and in good faith will answer yours

I'm going into Grade 12

I see myself more as punk than goth, though perhaps a mix of the two is the easiest way to describe my tastes, though that would be doing them injustice. But yeah, my parents have gotten over thier initial horror.

Black skinny jeans, either my black Misfits or Exploited shirt, and my SS style military tunic with assload of patches. And boots, combat or Docs, depending on the day.

Dark brown mohawk

A prank a day keeps the dog leash away - Jello Biafra

I want your skulls! I NEED your skulls! - Misfits
Breathless Horror is offline   Reply With Quote