Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 09-03-2009, 05:45 PM   #1876
Geoluhread

I formatted the computer, learned that a girl i knew and liked passed away.. started reading a book.
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 05:47 PM   #1877
Felreaper

I managed to get through my third day of high school without getting searched for weapons or sent to the guidance office. Why did those Columbine fags have to ruin overcoats for the rest of us? Dammit! Mine's not even an overcoat, it's a duster coat!!! Anyway, all the upperclassmen are douchebags... at least at my school...

Last edited by Felreaper; 09-03-2009 at 05:49 PM. Reason: "duster" was "over"...
Felreaper is offline   Reply With Quote