Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2006, 02:30 AM   #2401
Shi'ark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Child
I just spent ten minutes typing a reply to that 4mytribe knob jockey who reckons Londoners don't see any serious racial conflict. The thread was open when I started, then closed when I finished and my reply woudn't post. Fuckin' meh.

Bollocks to it anyway.
It's ok W-S, i told him off for that one and that's hope that unpleasantness is behind us for ever.
Old 03-22-2006, 02:54 AM   #2402
Wise Child

Yeah, I saw, thanks for that Shi. I hope the stupid fucknugget moves to London to be among white people, and moves in right smack in the middle of two council estates - one white, one Asian. Then he can come back and tell us we don't know what it's like when natives and immigrants/minorities go at it hammer and tongs.

New rant: my kettle won't work. Need coffee. Bad.

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Old 03-22-2006, 04:34 AM   #2403
tenet_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonista_Ravenesque
Rant:

Will strangers kindly please stop touching my dreadlocks?
I'd touch them if I seen you. I wouldn't be able to help it.

They are just so awesome.

--Geisha
Old 03-22-2006, 06:04 AM   #2404
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonista_Ravenesque
Rant: Will strangers kindly please stop touching my dreadlocks?
You should turn on the alien-dreadlock electro-shock force field.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Old 03-22-2006, 08:48 AM   #2405
Empty_Purple_Stars

If the test is any WORSE than the prep, I'm fucked..

It's in about an hour. And I'm still recovering from last night.

So much blood.. Oh man...

I don't know what I would have done without Manimal there, he was a friggin rock of strength during all the agony.

Wish me luck Guys..

I'm trying to be strong, and I will get through this somehow..

I will check in this afternoon as soon as I am able..

*smooches to all*

Give the racist trolls hell for me!!

Old 03-22-2006, 08:52 AM   #2406
Wise Child

Best of luck, love. We'll be thinking of you. We'll have a nice hot side of freshly-flayed troll waiting when you get in. *hugs*

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Old 03-22-2006, 09:01 AM   #2407
Empty_Purple_Stars

Thanks guys, you're all simply the best.

The procedure is at 9:45 Pacific Time, if anyone wants to shoot me a prayer around then, I could use all of those I can get.

I'm out..

*Hugs & Leg Humps*
Old 03-22-2006, 11:32 AM   #2408
Queenofdarkness57

I hope everything turns out well, Auntie. I'll be praying for you tonight Je t'aime beaucoup, bhebbik ktir... Hehe that's "wuv you" in French and Arabic. Good Luck! *hugs and kisses*
Old 03-22-2006, 12:04 PM   #2409
succubus,queenofvampires

Good Luck, E_P_S! Hope everything turns out well!I'll be praying for you, too. *kisses*
Old 03-22-2006, 12:30 PM   #2410
Jacks Girl

So here's my little rant.
For months whilst we were going out he repeatedly told me how much he missed not being able to go around sleeping with whoever he wanted, and that he wasn't sure if he wanted to be with me. He also made one of my biggest fears come true, twice. Finally I decided that I couldn't take any more and finished with him, and I started to move on with my life. Now suddenly he's decided im the only girl he's ever wanted and denies ever having said that he didn't want me. Also due to me still refusing to take him back he told me to f*** off. I don't want to loose contact with him because he is still an important person to me, but I can't take any more of his messing around with me! Ahhh!
Old 03-22-2006, 12:41 PM   #2411
tenet_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacks Girl
So here's my little rant.
For months whilst we were going out he repeatedly told me how much he missed not being able to go around sleeping with whoever he wanted, and that he wasn't sure if he wanted to be with me. He also made one of my biggest fears come true, twice. Finally I decided that I couldn't take any more and finished with him, and I started to move on with my life. Now suddenly he's decided im the only girl he's ever wanted and denies ever having said that he didn't want me. Also due to me still refusing to take him back he told me to f*** off. I don't want to loose contact with him because he is still an important person to me, but I can't take any more of his messing around with me! Ahhh!
I don't mean to sound like a dick but...

You're pathetic. If your above rant is true then you have three options:

1.) Tell him to fuck off and never see him again. This is the best option or else he will use you until you eventually tell him to fuck off anyway. Save yourself the grief and do it now.

2.) Let him use you. This option will leave you with a ton of emotional baggage. Not worth it.

3.) Get back together with him. This is the worst option. He will cheat on you. The relationship will not last and you will end-up heart-broken.

You now have a decision to make. It seems pretty easy to me.

--Geisha
Old 03-22-2006, 12:57 PM   #2412
Queenofdarkness57

* sigh* MEN! Obviously, if he really cares about you he won't be telling you to fuck off. I'll have to go with #1, too. It seems like he's playing around. I despise players.
Old 03-22-2006, 01:20 PM   #2413
succubus,queenofvampires

I tend to agree with option 1,too. He is such a dick who doesn't deserve you. I think that you should stop seeing him even though it might seem hard at the beginning.Good luck with that!
Old 03-22-2006, 04:29 PM   #2414
bunnicula

Well, it's not pathetic if you're 17, but if you're 30, you should know better than to let yourself be treated like that. If you're ok with your present situation with him, then by all means, take him back. Because he will do this over and over. So either get used to it, or move on with your life.
Old 03-22-2006, 04:31 PM   #2415
tenet_2012

I wonder how E_P_S is.

I hope she is doing alright.

--Geisha
Old 03-22-2006, 06:50 PM   #2416
Empty_Purple_Stars

I' m we ak and exhaust ed and in a lot of pain, b ut I made it thro ugh it all..

just wan ted to let ever yone know I still h ave a puls e..

Wa s reall y bad, b ut at le ast its over no w..

i wi ll ch eck in l ater whe n I f eel b etter..

lo ves to all..
Old 03-22-2006, 07:11 PM   #2417
horrorgirl

Glad that are home safe and sound. :-)

I'm gothtastically delicious!
Old 03-22-2006, 07:24 PM   #2418
tekajo

i came to this thread for the sole purpose to see if you were back, EPS.
It's good to hear that you still have a pulse.
i hope you're getting some rest right now.
*hugs
Old 03-22-2006, 11:02 PM   #2419
Demonista_Ravenesque

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenet_2012
I'd touch them if I seen you. I wouldn't be able to help it.

They are just so awesome.
You're no stranger.

Touch my dreadies

Hier sind doch irgendwo kinder versteckt
Old 03-23-2006, 01:13 AM   #2420
TwistedKitsune

WARNING: This whine/rant is about a breakup, if you have no desire to read about my breakup, then don’t. I just intensely need to get this out somewhere, as there will be no hope of sleeping for me until I do. I also realize that this may seem exceedingly pathetic to some people. Please, if you feel that way, don’t waste your time telling me. I’m already feeling about as low as I can tolerate at the moment and don’t need anyone confirming that string of self doubt.

On second thought, now that I’ve gone and typed out the long warning, I realize that none of you know me well enough to really and truly care about the details, so I won’t bother with any of them unless, for some reason or another, someone really would like to know. Suffice it to say that my boyfriend and I of nearly two years broke up just about 20 minutes ago do to a mutual agreement that he and I were just hurting each other by trying to keep our long distance relationship together (while we are both still entirely emotionally attached to one another, the lack of any physical side to this relationship –no I’m not talking about sex- was just tearing us both apart), and go figure, it’s the wee hours of the morning and no one who cares is online for me to tell. So I just ranted/whined about it here. There’s a lot more to it than that, but I won’t plague you all with it. Thanks for the threadspace, I’ll shush about that now.

Also, EPS, I wanted you to know that while I never got around to posting it earlier, my thoughts were with you. I’m glad you made it through ok and sincerely hope that you get to feeling better. You seem to be too wonderful a person to be stuck with all the pains and troubles that you are.

pssst, Morrigan, tokidoki shashin wa ii...
Old 03-23-2006, 01:18 AM   #2421
tenet_2012

I care, hun.

In most cases long distance relationships don't work. It sucks, I know. You are strong. You will get through it. Maybe someday down the road, you'll get back together. It hurts now but time is the great healer.

--Geisha
Old 03-23-2006, 01:30 AM   #2422
TwistedKitsune

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenet_2012
I care, hun.

In most cases long distance relationships don't work. It sucks, I know. You are strong. You will get through it. Maybe someday down the road, you'll get back together. It hurts now but time is the great healer.
Thank you very much Tenet. Those first three words mean the world to me right now. Actually, they mean a lot reguardless of the situation, so again, thank you.

As for long distance relationships not working out, I know that. You'd think I'd learn after having a few go awry *weak smile* I never have been one for listening to my brain instead of my heart, however, which is what's landed me in this situation before. I'm taking solace in the fact that this breakup is exceedingly hard for the both of us, and I don't mean that in a spiteful or cruel way. Merely the fact that we care enough to: 1) realize the fact that we weren't doing each other any favors by staying together, no matter how much we still love each other, and 2) That we were able to let go for the sake of each other, those two things alone says something for the fact that there might a possibilty for us in the future. Now is just not the right time for either of us, based on varying unchangable cirsumstances we aren't able to be together, but in the future, who knows. Too bad all this logic doesn't make it hurt any less.

pssst, Morrigan, tokidoki shashin wa ii...
Old 03-23-2006, 02:36 AM   #2423
tenet_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santarea
I fucking hate fucking fucks.

That is all.
Yeah, me too!

--Geisha
Old 03-23-2006, 03:38 AM   #2424
Jacks Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeishaGirl
No she is pathetic.

This is her rant in a nutshell:

"I was dating this guy that told me he didn't want to date me, he cheated on me twice, broke up with me, screwed around and now he wants to come back to after getting a case of amnesia and thinking he never said or did the things. He treats me like crap, doesn't respect me, but I LOOOOOOOOVE him (even though he doesn't love me) and he's really INTEEEEERESTING (even when he's cheating on me) and if he's not in my life, then I will be a worse person for it because he is so AAAAAMAZING (especially when he's lying to my face)!

What should I DOOOOOOOOO?"

She's not in a bad situation. She got OUT of a bad situation and is now contemplating getting BACk into the SAME situation.

P to the A to the T to the H to the E to the T to the I to the C to the !
I'm not contemplating getting back with him at all, I mean even I'M not that stupid. I was just extremely annoyed and needed to vent some anger, thats what people seem to do in the 'rant thread'.
Old 03-23-2006, 04:32 AM   #2425
Demonista_Ravenesque

My small rant:

I'm worried about my friend, sometimes he disappears and doesn't return for a while. I realise he needs some alone time sometimes, but I love him so much. I just get really worried about him sometimes.

Hier sind doch irgendwo kinder versteckt
Closed Thread