Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Literature
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Literature Please come visit. People get upset, write poetry about it, and post it here. Sometimes we also talk about books.

Old 07-26-2006, 01:35 AM   #151
Don't Look Behind You

Location: a russian, vienna-educated, living in the Netherlands. beat that.
I,eh, love writing as well. I have probably 12 or 13 stories and they are all in process. I would love to just leave it but somehow I NEEEED to write. It's like a drug.
The story I've started latey (that makes 14) is about boredom with a little surealistic touch. I kind of like my idea.

I have really set myself on finally finishing the other stories, but they are all about some idea or phase that I was going through and if I am not experiencing it anymore, then I can't write about it.

It is actually extremely embarrasing to not have a single finished story. And I call myslef a writer!
Don't Look Behind You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 12:07 AM   #152
Vampeilla

novel writing

i am working on an erotic-horror sieres. After all vampires, werewolves, etc where all human once. I have put in elemnts of horror, elements of romance(vampires need love too) and of course hot steamy erotic scenes.
This is a new start for me, the book consists of stories I have published on certain websites.
I (Vampeilla) introduce each story-sort of like a"Tales from the Crypt" sort of thing.

Her is a little example:
I finally had the moment I needed; I kissed his neck with my wet moist lips, and went in for the kill. My teeth impaled his neck, warm blood filled my mouth, and I drank it eagerly. I inflicted a question into his mind as I suckled from his neck.
I searched his mind hoping to find the answer I needed. Anger rose inside me, I seethed with rage listening, “Oh stop, I do not want this. What have I made love to? Why, oh, why did I ever look in her eyes. I will never stay with you, I do not want a life of darkness
Vampeilla is offline   Reply With Quote