Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2006, 03:50 PM   #9101
spookypurple

:checks self:

Er, no-oo... Don't think I do...

Does that mean then, when I'm feeling shy, I better beware of people chucking balls at me to get coconuts???

Hamlet
Old 05-21-2006, 04:04 PM   #9102
spookypurple

Nnnngh... getting sleepy. May have to trundle off to bed....

Where I will no doubt suddenly wake up.

Don't ya just hate that when it happens?

Hamlet
Old 05-21-2006, 04:34 PM   #9103
Kinflame

Location: FGBWIERville, MKBJJKaryland, Unintelligent Shithole of America.
No.

But anyway. Cats be the suckage. I hate the little fucking bastards, they expect you to feed them and suck ass at doing anything remotely useful.

I dislike dogs but at least they follow your orders and, uhm, attack stuff. And annoying people.

I once caught a cat and put it in a bag. Then set it on fire. I still have the scars. I actually feel like such a dick for doing so, and (probably) won't do it again, but honestly it was really, really satisfying to hear the agonized howling. EHAKVBDKJBING CATS.
Old 05-21-2006, 05:02 PM   #9104
wishcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinflame
I once caught a cat and put it in a bag. Then set it on fire. I still have the scars. I actually feel like such a dick for doing so, and (probably) won't do it again, but honestly it was really, really satisfying to hear the agonized howling. EHAKVBDKJBING CATS.
God damn! I sure hope you are not serious. I absolutly adore cats. Love em to death. It saddens me when people torture cats or any animal for whatever reason. I just find it inhumane. I can't stand what people do in China for fur. Has anyone seen the videos? Here is a link:

http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/Prefs....l_china_dog_UK

I find it sickening makes me litterally wanna puke.
Old 05-21-2006, 05:11 PM   #9105
wishcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedKitsune
my kitty does that too, he's convinced that my feet are thoroughly edible... I call him "foot fetish"

Haha! My cat loves my socks and shoes! Think she has a foot fetish. She will go in the closet and jump in the hamper and pull out my socks with her teeth and drag em out into the livingroom letting out loud screams as she walks. She hardly ever grabs my boyfriends socks, they are almost always my socks. It's funny cuz everytime I come home from work I will find a sock or 2 laying in the living room.
Old 05-21-2006, 06:23 PM   #9106
Kinflame

Location: FGBWIERville, MKBJJKaryland, Unintelligent Shithole of America.
Sorry. I'm serious, but I'm not proud of it.

In fact I find the phrase inhumane an incorrect usage of 'in'. Human nature is one of cruelty, and being humane is, in correct usage, being cruel.

Anyways, that's a terminology dispute for some other time.

I am actually vegetarian as I generally don't believe in the slaughtering of animals, and my views can be found in the principles and direction section of redanarchist.org as I am honestly too lazy to write all my reasons out here. I think you'll agree with the views expressed there wishy.
Old 05-21-2006, 07:08 PM   #9107
Ben Lahnger

I wish someone would write an updated version (in more easily readable language) of "Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds" by Charles Mackay. Masses of intelligent individuals behaved bizarrely in groups, believing the earth is flat, noone will ever run a four minute mile, if man was meant to fly he'd have wings and other strange notions. I want an update that points out the remarkabe sheepishness of modern man.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Old 05-21-2006, 07:13 PM   #9108
The Minister Saint-Fond

After fourteen shots of Don Julio, sex with a stripper in a developing nation will not seem like a bad idea.

But it is.
Old 05-21-2006, 07:24 PM   #9109
NyQuil of Doom

I shouldn't have come in here.

I'm pissed now.
Old 05-21-2006, 07:47 PM   #9110
Draconysius

I just listened to System of a Down's album "Mezmerize" today, and I can see why the korny screamo kids like them; they sometimes sound like Korn, and they sing about how big their c*cks are (Cigaro)!

In other absolutely useless news, I'm compiling my first black metal compilation, complete with an intro and outro of myself in a distorted pitch reading from the Enochian Keys. *hops like the giddy schoolgirl he is* Whoops! My secret's out.

Np: Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus
Old 05-21-2006, 07:58 PM   #9111
edible_eye

so, i tried to help several nurses who took care of a mother who was bludgeoned to death with a hammer last night. i listened to their tales of woe and they saddened me. at least i didn't have to do any grief counseling for the immediate family.

and i took care of a kid who was arrested for a columbine-type plan to kill people in his school. i looked ito his father's eyes and saw the hope that his son would be ok after all the legal stuff was over...

how could i tell him that his kid was fucked? period?

i couldn't.

so, now i have my dinner and drink a few, good cocktails.

such is life.
Old 05-21-2006, 08:31 PM   #9112
Ben Lahnger

E_E, I often wonder where people get the internal strength to do jobs like yours.

I lift my Negro Modelo to you. It's not the biker physique, it's not the tough quotes ... it's that you can manage to keep doing this heart-wrenchingly difficult but oh-so-necessary job that humbles me.

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Old 05-21-2006, 09:28 PM   #9113
Sanctus Dei

E_E... I love you. You're amazing.

Kinflame.. I'm glad you reposted and mentioned you weren't proud of your actions. Regardless of your reason to commit such and attrocity, to cause such trama to any living creature is rediculously immature and frankly sickens me beyond all possible levels. But truth be told I wont judge a person based on their past, so aside from losing a few respect points I still enjoy your presense here.

Oh and for the record, my oldest cat is trained to attack people I dislike... and both of them obey every request I make. They even play fetch every so often... they are more loyal then almost every dog I've owned, they don't annoy the shit out of me with senseless barking and they are self sufficent. Best pets I've ever had (and I'm getting a third cat on tuesday...)
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Old 05-21-2006, 09:51 PM   #9114
edible_eye

heh.

ben lifts a ~ model negro ~ to me - yas'suh! - and sanctus loves me...

these are good things.

i'm not amazing, though lovely girl - please don't delude yourself.

i watched the news tonight. the husband of the woman was arrested and their 1 yr. old kid is in the custody of the family, i think. their 11 yr. old son is dead - probably tried to protect his mother and the man bludgeoned him as well. i'd heard that kid was pronounced dead at the scene, although the report i received was that the kid was a girl.

as for the other story, the kid charged with a columbine-like plot - the school is freaked out, but they'll be open tomorrow. business as usual.

bah.

i'm feeling all right overall. i just need some sleep.
Old 05-21-2006, 09:55 PM   #9115
Sanctus Dei

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
i'm not amazing, though lovely girl - please don't delude yourself.

Liar.Edible_Eye is a man to be worshiped.. on your knees bitches!!
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

Old 05-21-2006, 09:58 PM   #9116
edible_eye

you're quite the deluded wench, my sweet...

but as long as you're on your knees, i've got something to keep you occupied.

g'night, all. don't know when i'll be back, since the w/e is over and it's time to start writing again...........
Old 05-21-2006, 10:17 PM   #9117
Sanctus Dei

*chuckle*.. you fuel my happy face Mr. Eye... and my weekend sucked so it's much appreciated. Luck with your writing sweetheart!!

Old 05-22-2006, 12:35 AM   #9118
TheKorovaMilkbar

I shouldn't have come in here. I feel sick now. Fuck.
Old 05-22-2006, 08:45 AM   #9119
wishcat

Quote:
Sorry. I'm serious, but I'm not proud of it.
I am actually vegetarian as I generally don't believe in the slaughtering of animals, and my views can be found in the principles and direction section of redanarchist.org as I am honestly too lazy to write all my reasons out here. I think you'll agree with the views expressed there wishy.

Well I am glad you reposted and glad to hear that it is something you are not proud of.
Like Sanctus Dei said, I wont judge someone based on there past. Everyone makes mistakes at some point in there life and we may do things we regret later. I guess as long as you trully regret them, It is forgivable. I just can't stand when people are cruel to living creatures and show no remorse.

Oh and I'll try to use the word cruel instead of inhumane more often. ^.~
Old 05-22-2006, 09:36 AM   #9120
WolfMoon

Quote:
No.

But anyway. Cats be the suckage. I hate the little fucking bastards, they expect you to feed them and suck ass at doing anything remotely useful.

I dislike dogs but at least they follow your orders and, uhm, attack stuff. And annoying people.

What's really sick about that statement is the fact that you enjoyed it!

It's bad enough that the poor creature had to endure such an agony as being burnt alive, but to say that it's screams satisfied you?

You need some fucking counseling.

Seriously.

That's the kind of shit people like Jeffery Dahmer and Ted Bundy did when they were kids.

Get help.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:40 AM   #9121
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctus Dei
Oh and for the record, my oldest cat is trained to attack people I dislike... Best pets I've ever had (and I'm getting a third cat on tuesday...)
Hmmmm ... I've had three dogs and likely will get another one soon. I've had big dogs before (loved the German Shepherd best), but am looking at a Papillon for something more suitable for an apartment. After researching I've decided the Papillon will be the best mix of intelligence, small size and alergy-friendlier biology. Plus the things are so damned cute, it's bound to be a babe magnet, right? (I must be deluded!)

For the record, I trained all three of my dogs to obey me impicitly. I had them obedient in a way that I've never seen a cat be, including only barking when I wish them to. My dogs were trained not to jump on people or furniture and they never begged for food.

Let me give you one example of why I prefer dogs. I have a very good eye when looking at puppies for the most intelligent ones available. My German Shepherd (I miss Sparky!) was the smartest I ever had.

One day I came home from work, and it was pretty warm in the house. Sparky greeted me at the door, let out a short bark and ran off to the bedroom. So I followed him. When I got to the bedroom, he was sitting up on his front legs at the foot of the bed. He looked at me, then looked at the ceiling fan, then looked at the light switch. Then he looked at me again, looked at the ceiling fan and then looked at the light switch again. On the fourth repeat of this pattern I walked over to the switch and said "What, you want this on?" He barked once and wagged his tail. I flipped the switch, the ceiling fan started up and he laid down with a satisfied sigh. I try not to humanize the animals I own as pets too much, but that was clearly a case of the dog telling me very specifically what he wanted. It wasn't the only time.

By the way, Sanctus, I have nothing against cat owners. I hope you find one you like. Just know that if you get a fourth one, you officially get on my list of "Crazy Cat Ladies!"

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 05-22-2006, 09:45 AM   #9122
BADSEED

Torturing animals was a trait that a lot of serial killers, psychopaths, and other seriously crazy douchebags had in common with each other. You have serious problems if you torture defensless animals, and or kill them. If I someone torturing a animal It would take everything in my being not to beat them to death! Now that would be satisfying!

OK Xng let the spelling corrections fly!
Old 05-22-2006, 09:46 AM   #9123
Ben Lahnger

This is test of the Ben Lahnger Emergency Broadcast System:

I do not comment on or reply to the postings of malcontents, sycophants, sociopaths or other maladjusted cretins. As a sage wildman I respect and admire once observed, "You Can't Argue With A Sick Mind."

This was only a test.

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 05-22-2006, 09:56 AM   #9124
WolfMoon

Ahhhhh, dancing bo0o0o0obies!
Old 05-22-2006, 10:06 AM   #9125
Ben Lahnger

Speaking of which, Wolfie, I've locked myself out of my other home. Can you look into it for me?

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Closed Thread