Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 08-24-2009, 08:42 PM   #1
Wrath

I Work to Much

I wake up at five am monday threw friday. I work from six am to seven pm monday and thursdays, six am to ten pm tuesdays, six am to five pm wednesday and fridays ,saturday and sunday seven am to six pm.
Its been hot and mostly muggy and everyone is over worked and stressed. No one wants to hire people untill they have to.
I know I should be happy with two jobs but I miss time with my friends. I get home and I sleep. Working with out a day off is royally begining to irk me.
I find it most amusing when people complain about having to work for two weeks without a day off when im going on four months.
Yes its by my own choice and i'm doing it to myself but I felt the need to whine..........This killed my buzz
Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 09:13 PM   #2
Duane

You do what you have to do to survive. I'd prefer this over living on the street.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 04:38 AM   #3
the-nihilist

That's pretty brutal. Are both jobs absolutely necessary?
Old 08-25-2009, 07:02 AM   #4
vindicatedxjin

=( dude it sounds like you've got it rough...but just think of it as a mere rough patch in life that will end eventually...so many people have such hard times finding jobs. Most of my guy friends are having 0 luck finding anything....even warehouse or construction work... Sometimes we just do what we gotta do =( hope things get easier for you though.

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 12:50 PM   #5
Solumina

Just keep reminding yourself that in this economy you are lucky to be working and especially lucky to have the added job security of a second job. I know it sucks but you could be on the other end of things and not be able to find a job, which would suck a whole lot more.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 06:32 PM   #6
Wrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane View Post
You do what you have to do to survive. I'd prefer this over living on the street.
I agree

Quote:
That's pretty brutal. Are both jobs absolutely necessary?
Yes. I like having a savings or as I call it "Incase shit happens" money. My one job pays for my expenses and I mostly hord the other jobs money. I figure if I cant save anything with one job I would need two. You never know what might happen tomorrow...So it is necessary for me, pluss neither of my jobs give me bennies....So if ever something should happen I have something to live on...for a bit

Quote:
=( dude it sounds like you've got it rough...but just think of it as a mere rough patch in life that will end eventually...so many people have such hard times finding jobs. Most of my guy friends are having 0 luck finding anything....even warehouse or construction work... Sometimes we just do what we gotta do =( hope things get easier for you though.
Thanks But that reminds me of a lady on tellevision who said it was beneith her to do cleaning jobs so she would rather not work since they were the only jobs available....just some randomness....

Quote:
Just keep reminding yourself that in this economy you are lucky to be working and especially lucky to have the added job security of a second job. I know it sucks but you could be on the other end of things and not be able to find a job, which would suck a whole lot more.
I do, I am quite lucky to have work when a lot of pleople dont and i'm more lucky than most because I actually like my jobs!
Finally my boss is giving me some random extra days off...he said he wants to see me smile again instead of looking like i want to kill people so after some time this has come to a bit of a break for me...This is my own fault because I honestly never say no when i'm asked to work because I know both my jobs are short handed and I never ask for time off.....So it is my fault...Although I am lucky my boss is a good guy
Old 08-28-2009, 08:05 PM   #7
Solumina

Haha you sound a lot like Jake, the dear boy will run himself absolutely ragged picking up shifts to help other people out, not to mention being willing to switch shifts and end up working nights one day and morning the next. It is a good trait to have, but just remember to make sure to take care of yourself.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 08:13 PM   #8
Wrath

I know it... it took me freaking out and quiting ( although my resignation was not accepted and I was informed it wouldnt be accepted in the future either) to get a day off....stress will do wierd things to people...like making them quit a good job!
Old 08-28-2009, 08:13 PM   #9
Mir

Or have a gorgeous fiance willing to do it for you.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 08:35 PM   #10
Wrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mir View Post
Or have a gorgeous fiance willing to do it for you.
Are you offering? Because i'll take the money.......Do you have life insurance? May I see the policy?

I've been up to long......