Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 02-27-2006, 04:35 PM   #1
Black_Poison_Ivy

Hello my name is Black_Poiosn _Ivy

hello anyone my nickname s Black_Poiosn _Ivy but my real name is Marianna
1What do you do? (Hobbies, job) im a student and this is my last year.after it ill go university(i hope in uk!).My fauvorite musical instrument is giutar i ve played it since 10 im pretty good and sometimes i do some shows in theatres.I like knight(my grandmother teached me) my passion is doing my clothes by myself and it helps me a lot because i often dont find clothes right up my street.But to be honest my passion s getting my mum pissed off!
2. Where are you from? i know u ve already noticed my english sucks.it s because im not native speaker of english.im italian and i come from Sicily(the mafia s land )
3. Who is your favorite author? my fauvorite authors are edgar Allan poe,Samuel Coleridge,Horac Walpole,Bram Stoker,Baudelaire(i love Les Fleurs Du Mal),and other italian witers.my favourite book is "Frankestein" it rapresents 4 me not just a criticism against industial society but also that good people,if u isolate an discrminate,could be very very bastards more the the ordinary bad people!
4. What are your favorite films? mine??uhm....Stigmate Final destination 1-2 The exorcist.but also Dario Argento s one.He s a master!!!
5. What music do you want played at your wedding? Back 4 sure.but now i dont believe a lot in wedding...too shit!!!i m not sure i ll get married
6. At your funeral? any gragorian chants
7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? in the same Seneca s way!cutting myself and doing a bath in hot water
8. What kind of casket would you want? i would be embalmed to preserve my beauty forever.as casket i would a pyramid!but i know i ll die in a black and wood coffin or maybe nobody will buried me alive mmmmmmmm
9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? i wear the first dress i find on my chair or in my wardrobe
10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? doing in freely crazy things
11. What's your favorite band? Therion But Type O negtive are also awsome
12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
next year im going to attend university.im little
13. Why did you join? because i red some converstions and i saw massages of intelligent people.I tought here i could find friends and feeling comfortable
I HOPE THAT YOU ARE GOING TO WELCOME ME DESPITE MY LACK OF ENGLISH
Black_Poison_Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 04:47 PM   #2
Reject_Bunnies

Welcome. "ciao e benvenuto abbia prego divertimento e godasi qui".
Reject_Bunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 07:54 PM   #3
Jane13

Hi! Nice to meet you... and be aware that some people may give you a hard time about grammar, but just let them know that Italian is your first language, and they'll leave you alone. Welcome to the boards ^^
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Jane13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 11:00 PM   #4
Shi'ark

Welcome friend.
I think that your find that every one is real nice to the new guys, and don’t worry about the English. I live in England and most of the people hear can’t speak it. It’s one of those little things about London, I’m told people from NY know what I mean.
Be seeing you
Old 02-28-2006, 09:13 AM   #5
Shi'ark

Will it change things if I mention I’m I dyslexic, it’s why I wanted to write books, and even though English is my native language, spelling it correctly just doesn’t come naturally to a lot of people. I’ll agree with you about the netspeak though.
Old 02-28-2006, 09:46 AM   #6
Shi'ark

It’s ok, no harm was done. And your right I do get confused by homonyms. I have no idea what that word means.
As for dyslexia, any one with a positive attitude can over come adversary, that’s why they invented spell checkers. Besides I gone through enough abuse over it to not let is bother me any more. The one thing I know from my school days it that teacher didn’t teach me anything. So I had to do it myself. But I got it done.
I’m glad you think something that I do is cute though.
Old 02-28-2006, 10:02 AM   #7
Shi'ark

Thanks ill make a note of that.
See what fun we all get up to Black_Poiosn_Ivy
Old 02-28-2006, 10:30 AM   #8
Deviant Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Poison_Ivy
Baudelaire(i love Les Fleurs Du Mal)
Hello and welcome, Black Poison!
Les Fleurs Du Mal totally rocks :-)

~ Wei Hui