Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2004, 10:12 AM   #326
WolfMoon

Re: not dead after all

Quote:
Originally Posted by byroniceye
I've been terribly, horribly, ridiculously busy, but I missed you guys.

Here I am flat on my back, looking up and worshipping beauty...something to which we should all aspire.

I agree,"before her beg to serve or please on your back or knees" Type O Negative Christian Woman but I changed him to her,considering the pic.Good to hear from you once more.
Old 01-15-2004, 10:21 AM   #327
WolfMoon

pic post

Eyes,

The only way to get rid of or lessen the lisp is to practice,practice,practice talking with your fangs in.Repeat,she sells seashells by the seashore.Eventually the lisp will become almost unnoticable.Oh,how we do suffer for fashion..lol.Vanity,thy name is surely Goth!

Adam,

I don't think you look bad.However,I would say that you would probably be a very pretty boy if you let your hair grow long.No,I'm not hitting on you,no "weisches fleisch"(sp?) for me thanks.I just think guys look better with long hair.(no offense)
Old 01-15-2004, 10:40 AM   #328
adam_is_klingon

Re: pic post

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
Adam,

I don't think you look bad.However,I would say that you would probably be a very pretty boy if you let your hair grow long.No,I'm not hitting on you,no "weisches fleisch"(sp?) for me thanks.I just think guys look better with long hair.(no offense)
no need to apologize. I am not a "skinhead." In fact, I'm jewish.

Also, since I moved to europe from israel, I started growing hair. Much colder here. : )

It's in its ugly stage now.
Old 01-15-2004, 10:45 AM   #329
Necrophagous_unleashed

tis me
~.^
Old 01-15-2004, 10:47 AM   #330
MrMaelstrom

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_is_klingon
It would be a bit self-contradictory, wouldn't it?

And dude, for me, the ugly part of growing your hair lasts all the way 'till it passes the shoulders.
Old 01-15-2004, 10:59 AM   #331
MrMaelstrom

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondeGoth
they are goth boots in the brand sense.
Doc Martens might come to make goth acessories for Barbie dolls, pink vibrators and cowboy boots, but that doesn't mean I'll buy any.
Dude, in my country, boots like those are only worn by rural hicks and cowboy wannabees. But I'm not from the "states", so it really is out of context there. But you're in USA, so they probably blend in, wherever you are. Just not my style. And spurs?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takhisis
Nothing actually showing, just a lady godiva-ish shot
You mean you're naked on a horse? GOTTA SEE THAT!!! Blondegoth, give her your boots.
Old 01-15-2004, 11:37 AM   #332
WolfMoon

pic post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrophagous_unleashed
tis me
~.^
It actually looks like a bad pic of a dolly.And I gotta hand it to ya.I like the name,it is a bit redundant though,yes?After all don't we all eat dead flesh?The last time I bit a live cow was on the dance floor,but I had my drunk-goggles on.At least I didn't bring her home with me.It would sound more sick if it was something like Infantaphagia(sp?) or something along those lines.
Old 01-15-2004, 11:59 AM   #333
eternal_darkness_18

this is an ugly picure of me.
Old 01-15-2004, 12:00 PM   #334
Takhisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaelstrom
You mean you're naked on a horse? GOTTA SEE THAT!!! Blondegoth, give her your boots.
*laughs* No horse, just strategic hair coverage. It's from before I got it cut. It will be that long again someday! *paces imaptiently*
Old 01-15-2004, 12:03 PM   #335
Priest

Necro's name may be redundant but it's hers and I am sure it means something to her(as yours does to you). At least it's not super-grimey-dark-forboding-evil-gothic-goh-girl-who wears a doo hickey of death.

I saw her pic and it looked kind of eerie to me...and very sad...but that's just me. :twisted:
Old 01-15-2004, 12:12 PM   #336
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priest
Necro's name may be redundant but it's hers and I am sure it means something to her(as yours does to you). At least it's not super-grimey-dark-forboding-evil-gothic-goh-girl-who wears a doo hickey of death.

I saw her pic and it looked kind of eerie to me...and very sad...but that's just me. :twisted:
Sorry,but when I saw the name it was as if someone told me they use their ass for sitting.Or that they see with their eyes.
Old 01-15-2004, 07:28 PM   #337
bexxle

Quote:

Also, since I moved to europe from israel, I started growing hair. Much colder here. : )

Hey, sexy. Just make fun of Christians time to time. No one even notices. In fact, it’s a nice way to meet people. I’m never vicious, of course. Kind-of like Christians. At least never really harassed by any. Don’t mind them. Bunch o’ jack’ss and as?les.

- Skinny Puppy -
Old 01-16-2004, 05:39 AM   #338
Necrophagous_unleashed

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_darkness_18
this is an ugly picure of me.
well my dearest fiend... the whole reason I made the picture dark is because I'm god forsakenly ugly and ontop of that I'm not expecting all of you to eat dead flesh because all of your names isn't necrophagous now is it? ~.^
Old 01-16-2004, 05:41 AM   #339
Necrophagous_unleashed

^^ that was for wolfman sorry lol
Old 01-16-2004, 08:17 AM   #340
adam_is_klingon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexxle
Quote:

Hey, sexy. Just make fun of Christians time to time. No one even notices. In fact, it’s a nice way to meet people. I’m never vicious, of course. Kind-of like Christians. At least never really harassed by any. Don’t mind them. Bunch o’ jack’ss and as?les.
err...what?
Old 01-16-2004, 08:22 AM   #341
Takhisis

[Edited] Ah, forget it. Move along, nobody to see here...
Old 01-16-2004, 08:28 AM   #342
Takhisis

Oh! Here we go... this was taken at the same time, one of my friends wanted a faux-GAF photo. So I got dolled up in my priest's cassock and fishnets. Little did I know it would inspire a halloween costume years later that almost got two of us lynched!
Old 01-16-2004, 08:37 AM   #343
Necrophagous_unleashed

O_O
Old 01-16-2004, 09:28 AM   #344
Necrophagous_unleashed

lol
here's another one....
yes i play with photoshop alot 0.o
Old 01-16-2004, 11:14 AM   #345
Cross

http://profiles.**********/misscross84

that's me...
Old 01-16-2004, 09:07 PM   #346
WolfMoon

pic

Hey Takhisis,

love the pics.Very nice.The second one reminds me of Rozz.

Funny thing that.I took one of those idiotic goth tests which I love (and protest as I wait for it to validate my gothness..lol.pathetic).It told me I was "Goth as Rozz" to which I replied,"Of course I am,you silly computer."Then proceeded to start an argument with my sofa.
Old 01-17-2004, 10:49 AM   #347
bexxle

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

err...what?
That's right not harassed by Christians for being Jewish. Harassed because they falsely accused me of being a Satanist, Witch, slime ball, thief, easy, slut, skinhead (that's funny, half Spanish too), lesbian, nymphomaniac, weird, on and on, but never harassed for being Jewish.

That list there sums up why even insulting Christians works for Christian Goths.

- Skinny Puppy -
Old 01-17-2004, 12:23 PM   #348
adam_is_klingon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

err...what?
That's right not harassed by Christians for being Jewish. Harassed because they falsely accused me of being a Satanist, Witch, slime ball, thief, easy, slut, skinhead (that's funny, half Spanish too), lesbian, nymphomaniac, weird, on and on, but never harassed for being Jewish.

That list there sums up why even insulting Christians works for Christian Goths.
I'm sorry, but I'm very much lost here. What, exactly, are you trying to say? : )

It's just that your original post was confusing.
Old 01-17-2004, 04:01 PM   #349
homicidalbutterfly

here's my most recent pic..enjoy

Old 01-17-2004, 04:31 PM   #350
adam_is_klingon

Quote:
Originally Posted by homicidalbutterfly
here's my most recent pic..enjoy
shit, you look fantastic.
Closed Thread