Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 10-07-2005, 01:24 PM   #1
AlKilyu

Ghost Girl (is it real?)

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/ghostgirl.html

It's creepier than fuck, fake or not.
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 03:02 PM   #2
1TOOMANY

It's creepy but I don't think it's an apparition it has a solid form I think it's either staged or just a woman and when the camera hits her eyes it sends a reflection from the camera. So I'm not conviced. But one thing I am convinced of is that my house is undoubtably haunted. All sorts of shit happens at my house apparitions mischevious doings, and as of late my tv has been turning itself on. I've been trying to give logical explanations for all of the occurances in and outside of my house but I ran out of theories! Very chilling shit, the kind of shit that would have you running out of my house like a frightened child!
Old 10-07-2005, 04:30 PM   #3
chancre_sore

Wouldn't have been nearly as scary without the sound-effect. The video was so shitty it could've been anything.
chancre_sore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 05:05 PM   #4
sorrow

[quote=1TOOMANY] when the camera hits her eyes it sends a reflection from the camera.QUOTE]

that would not explain teh reflection. In eyes there are cones and rods, and i cant remember which does which. but one caputres color and one light. humans do not have enough of cones or rods(i cant remmeber which one) to relflect light like that. Some animals such as dogs and cats have more than humans, giving them the ability to reflect light with their eyes and see in teh dark.
sorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 05:42 PM   #5
1TOOMANY

Thanks for the enlightenment. But that is a real live person, guaranteed.
I'm really skeptical when it comes to these internet "ghost pics and vids".
I'm not bragging and don't claim to have seen it all but I have experienced apparitions and unexplainable black shadows in the form of people, and even some red aparitions that have shown up next to me in the Lafayette Cemetary. Plus I see crazy shit almost on a daily bases inside and outside of my house. And like Iwas saying before tvs through out my house turn on by themselves. There is a huge history of Indian slaughters that have taken place on the very land that I live on, so I think that might have something to do with it. I just had a new septic system put in my back yard recently so they dug the fuck out of my back yard, and boy oh boy did that stir up some shit. There were all kinds of crazy noises going on in my house all night long to the point of not being able to sleep half the time I was practically shitting myself. Now I know where they got the idea for poltergeist. Shit still happens but you kind of get used to it, and it really doesn't scare me anymore. But late at nite when you hear crazy grunts and snorts in your house that sound like their 4 feet away out of the blue and it's so loud it wakes you up, it freaks you the fuck out.
Old 10-07-2005, 10:32 PM   #6
AlKilyu

http://www.bartonmansion.com/res_hi_best.html
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 04:28 AM   #7
edible_eye

that kicked major ass. goose bumps, baby. relish 'em.
Old 10-08-2005, 12:15 PM   #8
sorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TOOMANY
Thanks for the enlightenment. But that is a real live person, guaranteed.
I'm really skeptical when it comes to these internet "ghost pics and vids".
I'm not bragging and don't claim to have seen it all but I have experienced apparitions and unexplainable black shadows in the form of people, and even some red aparitions that have shown up next to me in the Lafayette Cemetary. Plus I see crazy shit almost on a daily bases inside and outside of my house. And like Iwas saying before tvs through out my house turn on by themselves. There is a huge history of Indian slaughters that have taken place on the very land that I live on, so I think that might have something to do with it. I just had a new septic system put in my back yard recently so they dug the fuck out of my back yard, and boy oh boy did that stir up some shit. There were all kinds of crazy noises going on in my house all night long to the point of not being able to sleep half the time I was practically shitting myself. Now I know where they got the idea for poltergeist. Shit still happens but you kind of get used to it, and it really doesn't scare me anymore. But late at nite when you hear crazy grunts and snorts in your house that sound like their 4 feet away out of the blue and it's so loud it wakes you up, it freaks you the fuck out.

oh yeah, im not saing its real. but its either edited or extremly fucking creepy.
sorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 05:54 AM   #9
1TOOMANY

No doubt it is creepy, espescially the way she turns her head towards the camera all snappy like.
Old 10-10-2005, 07:36 AM   #10
Disfunction

hehehe.. I'm too sceptical; it's horrible. Even if I want to believe something to be true, I need viable proof.

...don't smother your kids."
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 07:40 AM   #11
Disfunction

Okay, I think they are using a specific camera setting, or camera made for night time filming. This makes it possible for light to reflect off of a human's eyes. In one of Danny Filth's dvds there is an extra feature that allows you to just watch he and his bandmates or something wandering through a woods. Same lighting effects, same reflection off of human eyes. The camera picks it up more easily.

Old 10-20-2005, 02:43 PM   #12
CommDante

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlKilyu
Neato...the things you learn here. I always wondered how ghosts would look around in the dark. Now I know: they use a flashlight ^_^

Makes you wonder how they would know where the ghost would pop-up (note the spot-lights in the tree). Do ghosts often sit on the ground like they're having a picknick? And what is with the added green noise?

Not very convincing to say the least.
CommDante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 05:10 PM   #13
abortedife

that's a fake.
abortedife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 05:19 PM   #14
JackedTheRipped

That's a really cool clip. Could of done without the sound effects, but other than that really creapy and well done. Ofcourse I think it's staged, but very well done. I enjoyed it.
JackedTheRipped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 05:36 PM   #15
Disfunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommDante
Neato...the things you learn here. I always wondered how ghosts would look around in the dark. Now I know: they use a flashlight ^_^

Makes you wonder how they would know where the ghost would pop-up (note the spot-lights in the tree). Do ghosts often sit on the ground like they're having a picknick? And what is with the added green noise?

Not very convincing to say the least.
I think I discovered the culprit...

Shield your eyes if you are weak of stomach...

Old 10-20-2005, 05:56 PM   #16
demoncross

Creepy girl ghost Video:
I am not positive that he is, but he looks a lot like Facundo http://www.esmas.com/espectaculos/artistas/319209.html he has a television series in Mexico called "Toma Libre" "Free Take" and he is always pulling off practical jokes, I couldn't tell that well from the video but it does seem to be his ugly mug and voice.

And trust me, he has about as much paranormal credibility as P.T. Barnum
demoncross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 05:58 PM   #17
demoncross

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlKilyu
This one just looks like a guy in a mask, I have gone orb hunting and never seen a solid aparition, but who knows I maybe wrong.
demoncross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 08:18 PM   #18
luna-

The guy's actually Facundo.
luna- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 05:58 PM   #19
rockandrose

All of the ghost video clips I have ever seen via the internet are not convincing.

Ghosts...do they really exist?
Old 10-26-2005, 07:14 PM   #20
gingerbreadwench

Hmmm... I must be retarded or something, because I'm not really seeing much in either video.

In any case, the concept of 'ghosts' annoys me. Everybody fucking believes in ghosts here, and it is just so ridiculous. Reason #944 why I don't like Hawaii.
Old 10-26-2005, 10:09 PM   #21
chinacorpse

the gost girl is real exist !
chinacorpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 10:15 PM   #22
chinacorpse

////

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?
chinacorpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 08:35 AM   #23
Riddick

the gost girls eyes glow but the man who is fliming his eyes are pitch black can any of you explain that
Riddick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 09:22 AM   #24
Nardol

That thing with the eyes behind the grave marker looks a cat putting up his paw. It's a pretty big cat, but they come bigger. I've never seen a convincing ghost video, although I have seen evidence of ghosts.
Nardol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 09:37 AM   #25
Riddick

if was a cat it wouldnt have hair that long going down the sides of its head.and it would must likey to run away
Riddick is offline   Reply With Quote