Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > TV, Movies, & Games

TV, Movies, & Games Talk about your favorite TV shows, movies, games, and other media here. Or don't. We don't want to tell you what to do or anything.

Old 08-03-2009, 04:00 PM   #76
WarlockSix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseelie Sluagh View Post
The goth kids in South Park are the best! I loved the 12th season episode where they're complaining about the "vamp" kids. That is actually pretty accurate, unfortunately. The old school goth kids complaining about the little vampire kids dressing similar, but probably listening to Slipknot.
Plus One, dear.

the South Park goths are hilarious; that had to be the best episode of South Park for sheer hilariousness value.

What should we do with him?

Send him to Transylvania.

No, that might give him something to brag about to his Vamp friends.

Ok, send him to the saddest place on earth.

Scotsdale.
WarlockSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 12:19 PM   #77
I_Zik

http://www.illwillpress.com/vault.html
Personally, I really hate how there are more "alternative" characters in more and more cartoons aimed at kids like sniper rifle weilding shooters on the decayed knoll. It infantilizes goths in the mainstream media and kinda dulling the teeth of goths (pun intended, no. fun intended, yes).
I_Zik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 01:13 PM   #78
Judas

I was flying home several days ago on Virgin America. They played the obligatory safety video, followed by this little number.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx3aotNvlHs

Guy at the end.
Judas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 02:56 AM   #79
Lorelai D'elormie

I found a website where there are 100+ goth girls of cartoons: popgothica.blogspot.com

I listed below my favorites, but I didn't include those already mentioned in this thread.

Cassandra and Electra (Hercules the Series) Even their real mythological counterparts, they're so gothic.

Tak (Invader Zim) A female Irken disguised as a goth girl to destroy Zim and Earth. She became his love interest.

Laetitia (As Told by Ginger) An exchange student who's father is a mortician.

Molly (The Fairly Odd Parents) She was sent to Wishing Well boot camp for over-wishing her fairy.

Tamara Caulder (Batman Beyond) A telepathic little girl who haunted Batman with creepy cries of help.

Onyx (Trollz) Has the best hairdo and her gem is, of course, black onyx shaped like a crescent moon.

Ingrid Third (Fillmore) She's one of the best student detectives due to her photographic memory.

Joan of Arc (Clone High) Unlike the real saint, she doesn't believe in God.

Birch (My Life Me) She's a lone manga artist who doesn't get along with the pod system of her class.

Wednesday Addams (The Addams Family) Anyone ever remember them? Christina Ricci played the role in the movie.

Heloise (Jimmy Two-Shoes) Aside from Jimmy, she's the only human in Miseryville and works for Lucius (Satan, sorta)

Jacqueline (Barbie: A Fashion Fairy Tale) She's the main villain. Her fashion designs are like Alexander McQueen's.

Pig (Back at the Barnyard) Not exactly a goth, but he wore a goth girl disguise in two episodes.

Emelia, the Five Year Old Goth Girl. It's an award winning animated short film about a baby bat.

Annette (Fred's Head) A rich and elegant girl who's Fred's love interest. She's into abstract arts.

Vanessa (Phineas and Ferb) Daughter of Dr. Doofenshmirtz. There are so many goth characters in this popular Disney kid show.

Kara (American Dragon) She's the sad one of the Oracle twins because she predicts the good future, spoiling life's good moments.

The Witches (Winx Club) All the studets of Cloud Tower dress up as goths just because they have dark powers.

The Goth Fishes (Fish Hook) There was an episode when the geeky Oscar joined them because he's sick of poems about bunnies.

Chloe Crashman (Carl2) She parties in the cemetery, ignores her family and her goth boyfriend is afraid of the dark.

Ophelia (Juniper Lee) She's one of Jun's friends. Ophelia's motto: "Keep your stupid friends closer."

Serena (Downtown) An old MTV cartoon. Serena works in a comic book store and became Alex's love interest.

Debbie Hyman (American Dad) She's Steve's girlfriend. Her best goth line: "Life is a banquet and Death is dessert."

2 Goth Girls (A Goofy Movie) They only appeared shortly in the first song of this 1990's Disney movie.

Andrea (Daria) Though Daria and Jane are gothic but not goth, they have a classmate who dresses up like a typical goth.

Raven (Teen Titans) Must be the most goth of all female superheroes. She has many dark powers like spells and teleportation.

Rogue and Scarlet Witch (X-Men Evolution) In the series, their teen versions are so troubled and angsty.

Mai (Avatar: The Last Airbender) Prince Zuko's cynical girlfriend and Azula's dagger-throwing sidekick.

Marceline (Adventure Time) She's the vampire queen who sucks the color red of anything, instead of blood.

Zoe Avez (El Tigre) Also known as Black Cuervo, she's one of the villains but has a crush on El Tigre.

Circe (Generator Rex) Her mouth deforms into a monster that projects sonic pulses. This made her into a social outcast, of course.

Marie (Ed, Edd and Eddy) One of the Kanker Sisters. She's the tomboyish one of the three and paired to Double-D.

Rosemary (Kyle + Rosemary) Her goth club plays Quest World. Her character is a dark sorceress who fell in love with a geek.

Tess (Girls on the Go) She knows the rules how to date a guy and creates love potions out of toe nails.

Gloom (Sparkles and Gloom) In their school, evil dark and goody cute characters are encouraged to be friends.

Anemia (Anemia and Iodine) It's a lost cartoon from the old Ka-Blam show about freeing a ghost cat in a haunted mansion.

The Black Widow Spiders (Mighty B!) They're a dangerous girl scout troop that hangs out in Pier 13.

Moxie (The Emperors New School) Malina turned goth and Kuzco turned girl just to join Moxie's goth club.

Alex (Totally Spies) Turned goth for her goth boyfriend, until the spies' enemy, a cockcroach king, was attracted to her "dark" attitude.

Numbuh 3 (Kids Next Door) When her super sweet essence turned into caramel, what's left was a cold gothic little girl.
Lorelai D'elormie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:09 PM   #80
Lorelai D'elormie

There are so many cartoon goth girls here: popgothica.blogspot.com

Most of them are love interests, the goth best friend or weird new guy.
Lorelai D'elormie is offline   Reply With Quote