Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2004, 06:54 PM   #1701
Jane13

That's so cute... it reminds me of the days my brother would chase me around the house with pliers every time I had a loose tooth... I guess that builds character or something :?
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 08-16-2004, 07:33 PM   #1702
Maimy

Okay, let me get this straight.

What you do is, you go to a place you've never been before.

You HARANGUE people to give their opinions about you.

Then, when - shockingly - opinions arrive ...

You bitch, moan and complain about them.

*Bemusement*

*Puzzlement*

Yeah.

I can DEFINITELY see the advantage of rushing and name-calling (and pretending not to be Trying Too Hard - "as IF") and constant misbehaving over LEARNING THE RULES OF THE PLACE, FIGURING OUT WHO'S WHO, AND DECIDING WHOM NOT TO PISS OFF.

Makes sense.
Old 08-16-2004, 08:20 PM   #1703
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manimal
Best get it right bub or she'll whip out the Mom voice and the menacing stare and we'll ALL be in trouble. Just pay attention and quit fucking up ok?

Followed by either a kick to the spine (which hurts) or the shins (which hurts worse, suprisingly enough).

OtFW: heh he's a little cutie. He has to start school already?
Old 08-16-2004, 08:32 PM   #1704
AlKilyu

Re: oi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodnoirbabe
Damn! Wolfie isn't back for even a week and she's already knocking the crap out of the newbies. Can i just say, it so nice to have someone to do that agin. Reading your flames is always a treat, Wolfie!
While Wolfie was right in this instance, I don't see how "knocking the crap out of the newbies" sets you apart from the mean girls who used to stick your head in the toilet at school.

Elitism isn't reserved for the popular kids ya know...
Old 08-16-2004, 08:41 PM   #1705
akhira

Re: oi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlKilyu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodnoirbabe
Damn! Wolfie isn't back for even a week and she's already knocking the crap out of the newbies. Can i just say, it so nice to have someone to do that agin. Reading your flames is always a treat, Wolfie!
While Wolfie was right in this instance, I don't see how "knocking the crap out of the newbies" sets you apart from the mean girls who used to stick your head in the toilet at school.

Elitism isn't reserved for the popular kids ya know...
There is a fuckin huge difference between Wolfmoon and the mean girls who stick people's heads in the toilet (btw I've never seen that before gotta try it and some high-pitched cackling co-worker next time I go visit the little ladies room ). Wolfmoon isn't an elitist snob. Some idiots just deserve to get there ego's punctured a little.

Anyway, the post's have become interesting again. All hail the Wolf moon. HOOOWWWLL!
Old 08-16-2004, 08:53 PM   #1706
AlKilyu

I wasn't refering to Wolfmoon, akhira, but thanks for playing anyway.
Old 08-16-2004, 08:56 PM   #1707
Bodnoirbabe

oi

um.....okay. That never happened to me...i was always bigger then the other girls at school. if you weren't refering to Wolfmoon, then you were refering to me. So i'd like to know, how am i an elitist? Please explain....

Anyhow. Bordom seized me so i took some pictures. Here they are, the most recent pictures of me. All the other pics of me (2) were from when i was 17, except the ones from Cabaret, but i normally dont dress in 1930's fashion....

Anyhow, blah blah blah.....
Old 08-16-2004, 09:04 PM   #1708
akhira

Quote:
I wasn't refering to Wolfmoon, akhira, but thanks for playing anyway.
Oh well, my bad. Btw is EPS rubbing off on you language wise?

Love the pics Bod, but the first 2 are so dark I can barely see you.
Old 08-16-2004, 09:20 PM   #1709
Bodnoirbabe

Really? they are a bit dark, but if there was more light, you'd be able to see how ugly i am :wink:

LOL
Old 08-16-2004, 09:23 PM   #1710
akhira

You and ugly...Puh-leeze, darlin. That's an overstatement if I ever heard one.

edit: to get my foot out of mah mouth
Old 08-16-2004, 10:09 PM   #1711
Bodnoirbabe

hehe

LMAO I can imagine what it said before it was edited....

thats okay, i understand what you were trying to say. LOL

Thank you very much.
Old 08-16-2004, 10:17 PM   #1712
akhira

yer welcome. :lol:

And very soon ya all will be paralyzed by the horror that is me .
Picture were taken.
Old 08-16-2004, 10:39 PM   #1713
Bodnoirbabe

ha!

oh pish posh! I saw the last photos you posted. You are very pretty!

LOL. We're great for each others egos, but deadly for our own. LOL
Old 08-16-2004, 10:51 PM   #1714
AlKilyu

No one in particular, Bon, I'm just putting that out there. This site polices itself, right? WEll I'm just issuing you kids a warning...but next time...full cavity search.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhira
Now I'm curious, how do I sound like EPS? Not that it's a bad thing, kind of an honor actually.

Manimal I swear at no time was there any rubbing twix her and I. Her foot kicking me does not constitute "rubbing". I rub those parts afterwards, cause it HURTS.

edit: Yeah I myself have never seen or heard of the toilet flushing thing in real life. I think a Hollywood writer invented that, cause I've yet to meet anyone who suffered that.
Old 08-16-2004, 11:52 PM   #1715
bexxle

I like you're pictures, Bodnoirbabe.

I'm an elitist. Do you find yourself concerned with politics? How about dressing in different outfits at least 3 times a day because the activity changed (and I don't mean for gym either)? Have you ever been concerned with less fortunate people? If so, I'm going to go with an elitist. Might as well learn to cope with it now. It will save you some embarrassing moments in life.

You should also be carefull when cropping pictures. I just realized what you did on the other one. Often holding the shift key down when resizing a picture works. Some programs there is an automatic resize on the tool bar. Just make sure that it is set to evenly distribute. Warping is bad.

- Skinny Puppy -
Old 08-16-2004, 11:53 PM   #1716
Bodnoirbabe

Quote:
No one in particular, Bon, I'm just putting that out there. This site polices itself, right? WEll I'm just issuing you kids a warning...but next time...full cavity search.
Okay, cool. But uh, dont threaten me with a good time. :twisted: :wink:
Old 08-16-2004, 11:57 PM   #1717
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:

Quote:
Now I'm curious, how do I sound like EPS? Not that it's a bad thing, kind of an honor actually.

*Hee*

Methinks she refers to my infamous " Thank you for playing buh-bye" parting "fuck off" shot from past posts.. It's uber nice to be remembered..Thanks pretty..No dissing on your pics Akhira you are way beautiful and I will put a wet finger in your bum if you disagree..

*Grin*

And Al I only kick you cuz I love ya man.. You r0x0r our b0x0rs and even though you showed Manimal's sisters ass to everyone it is a very nice ass and the look of shock and suprise on your face is one that we will all remember and enjoy for many years to come..

Keep up the good work man...

So proud..

*Sniffle*

:P
Old 08-17-2004, 12:22 AM   #1718
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexxle

I'm an elitist. Do you find yourself concerned with politics? How about dressing in different outfits at least 3 times a day because the activity changed (and I don't mean for gym either)? Have you ever been concerned with less fortunate people? If so, I'm going to go with an elitist. Might as well learn to cope with it now. It will save you some embarrassing moments in life.
bexxie I'm all for other's opinions and points of view, but I didn't understand any part of that post, not a fucking word. I can't agree or disagree cause I don't know what you are trying to say. Except fot the changing of the clothes three times a day, and that is obsessive/compulsie disorder, or OCD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars
And Al I only kick you cuz I love ya man.. You r0x0r our b0x0rs and even though you showed Manimal's sisters ass to everyone it is a very nice ass and the look of shock and suprise on your face is one that we will all remember and enjoy for many years to come.
Heh thanks...but I swear I had no idea what she wasn't wearing under that blanket! The look on my face was so because I am a virgin and twas the first time I laid my eyes on a naked woman. Again Manimal, no rubbing of any sorts in the house.
Old 08-17-2004, 12:52 AM   #1719
akhira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars
Quote:

Quote:

*Hee*

Methinks she refers to my infamous " Thank you for playing buh-bye" parting "fuck off" shot from past posts.. It's uber nice to be remembered..Thanks pretty..No dissing on your pics Akhira you are way beautiful and I will put a wet finger in your bum if you disagree..

*Grin*

And Al I only kick you cuz I love ya man.. You r0x0r our b0x0rs and even though you showed Manimal's sisters ass to everyone it is a very nice ass and the look of shock and suprise on your face is one that we will all remember and enjoy for many years to come..

Keep up the good work man...

So proud..

*Sniffle*

:P
Yup thats the one darlin...

And Bod..we are good for each others egos'. Mine just got..

"Mael" sized.
Old 08-17-2004, 09:54 AM   #1720
bexxle

Quote:
Quote:

bexxie I'm all for other's opinions and points of view, but I didn't understand any part of that post, not a fucking word. I can't agree or disagree cause I don't know what you are trying to say. Except fot the changing of the clothes three times a day, and that is obsessive/compulsie disorder, or OCD
No. It isn't OCD. See you have to have you work/school outfit, lounging outfit and bedtime outfit. It's too hot in Texas so I've been sleeping naked, but I still have the 100% cotton PJs or nightshirt.

Just covering an elitist. Elitists don't necessarily have to be wealthy. Wealthy people are usually elitists though. But BB is a model and is in drama club. That makes her kind-of special. The big question is how prone she feels to mess with other people and make grand scooping generalizations about people. I’ve noticed that she does. If she votes after turning 18 and starts becoming a political activist or finds herself wanting to be an event planner instead of a member of the cast then yep it’s working. It helps to be at least middle class when you are an elitist, but it isn’t necessary.

I used to hangout with people of my same class. They also have family ties to wealthy people and survive by hitting up Mommie and Daddie for money. Still it was my need to vote and participate in elitist groups that made me the elitist while they would run away from home so they could be a real poor person.

Of course, when I was much younger I already started meeting people that were really disadvantaged. They could run back home, but there was no guarantee food would be around. They would probably have to work to support their own family or grew up in the system and even their foster parents were broke giving all their money to help out disadvantaged children. They could still be elitists though. In fact, I knew one guy whose parents could afford to have him around because of their drug problem. Public assistance wasn’t enough so he would steal bicycles and worked for a drug dealer so he could have food and a place to stay. However, the dividing factor was willingness to get ahead in life. He wanted to get an education, work like a normal person and sponsor a free press magazine for struggling writers.

It helps in avoiding problems knowing what you are, because if you don’t know then you’re a fake. There is nothing wrong with being an elitist in general, but people really only like the elitists in their group who is working to help their group.

- Skinny Puppy -
Old 08-17-2004, 10:21 AM   #1721
AlKilyu

I...I'm sorry I still don't understand what you're saying.

When I say elitist, here, I mean those who purposely go after newbies because they are just that on message boards. I am not refering to real life because I so highly doubt that anyone would dare call people 'posuers' in real life, to their face. Well I know Loy sure as hell would.

Since this is the wrong thread for this, I shall now leave.

Thread Derailier awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Old 08-17-2004, 11:15 AM   #1722
Bodnoirbabe

Quote:
But BB is a model and is in drama club. That makes her kind-of special. The big question is how prone she feels to mess with other people and make grand scooping generalizations about people. I’ve noticed that she does. If she votes after turning 18 and starts becoming a political activist or finds herself wanting to be an event planner instead of a member of the cast then yep it’s working. It helps to be at least middle class when you are an elitist, but it isn’t necessary.
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! I am not a model! LOL. I'm glad you think i am pretty enough to be one, but i am not. And i'm not part of a drama club. i'm enrolled in theatre at my local college.

I'm 21 and have been voting for the past three years. I don't think i'll become an activist for anything. politics annoy the shit out of me and everything else is tainted by politics...

Mess with people? I don't mess with peoples heads. I joke around a lot, but mostly because i like to keep my life full of funny things, not because i think i'm better then anybody. Alkilyu jokes around more then me, and i don't think anyone thinks he's an elitist. At least i don't. I just think he's funny. I don't think i'm better then anyone, and certainly not anyone on here!

Make generalizations about people? When do I do that? I tend to keep my opinions of individuals out of my posts. Okay, maybe i generalize by group by saying Goths, trendies, etc. but we all do. Generalizing is a convenience when talking about a large group of people. It's certainly not being elitist!

so yeah.....
Old 08-17-2004, 12:25 PM   #1723
Giga

Bodnoir, your pics (except the second one, it's too dark) are awesome =).

Keep up the good work girl =).
Old 08-17-2004, 01:56 PM   #1724
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giga
Bodnoir, your pics (except the second one, it's too dark) are awesome =).

Keep up the good work girl =).
I agree, they are too dark, and thanks for the compliment.

See EPS? Some people are nice and give me compliments! They don't bust my balls on the dance floor and tell me I can't dance...or postpone taking my headshots because they are afraid my ugliness will break their camera...
Old 08-17-2004, 02:49 PM   #1725
Bodnoirbabe

booger

ah, the picture is supposed to be dark. I was going for a whole "mysterious" thing...but apparently i can off as photo - retarded.LOL

Oh well. Here's a nice bright one. I'm not so fond of it. I look retarded. Plus, it kinda looks like bexxies old avatar....except more retarded....
Closed Thread