Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 03:50 PM   #2476
punkirony

Yeah...thanks ee. It sucks a lot. Hmm...that makes both boyfriends in a row that were 'shit heads.' JEEZ!! AM I SOME SORT OF SHIT HEAD MAGNET!?!

AND TWO FREAKIN' WEEKS BEFORE MY BLOODY BIRTHDAY!! AND 3 DAYS BEFORE WE MADE FIVE MONTHS!!! RRAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!
Old 10-03-2005, 03:51 PM   #2477
AlKilyu

Yeah punk I'm sorry too. We've all gone through that, if that helps, and it more than likely won't...
Old 10-03-2005, 03:55 PM   #2478
punkirony

Thanks Al. It kind of helps knowing that I'm not the only love-challenged-tortured-shit-head-magnet person in the world.

SUFFER ON EVERYONE!

I just absolutely loathe being in a quiet mood. Because if I talk, I either cry or get really cranky and take it out on the innocent. So, Gothic.net and MSN are my life as of now. But no one's on MSN right now, so you're all I have. And that's good because you guys are drenched in the very awesomeness that I wish I still had right now.
Old 10-03-2005, 04:03 PM   #2479
AlKilyu

I promise you this: You'll look back in time and thank God you didn't marry the one who took your viginity. I ran into mine some years ago and :shiver: YUCK! The best revenge is to move on and make them a thing of the past.

It's just getting past the first couple of days that is hard, but you will, we all have. ^_^
Old 10-03-2005, 04:09 PM   #2480
Disfunction

The girl that I currently find myself courting is one of those people that are intent on saving their virginity until marriage. I find it admirable, really, even though it means I shan't be having sex for an extended period of time. I'm still a fan of the romantic concept tied into sex.

...don't smother your kids."
Old 10-03-2005, 04:10 PM   #2481
Disfunction

....however, I've never been more glad to be rid of the one that took my virginity. I swear to you, that will remain one of the closest things to a regret that I will ever allow myself to maintain.

...that and eating way too many nachos.

Old 10-03-2005, 04:15 PM   #2482
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disfunction
The girl that I currently find myself courting is one of those people that are intent on saving their virginity until marriage. I find it admirable, really, even though it means I shan't be having sex for an extended period of time. I'm still a fan of the romantic concept tied into sex.
Careful dude, you are thinking like me again, Teh Dreaded Monster AlKilyu!!!111ONE

Seriously, and I don't give two rat's dicks who thinks what, I am a manly man, but I too won't have anything to do with sex unless there is romance involved. That doesn't mean my lucky lady won't get to have wild crazy sweaty marathon sex with me with her biting and scratching and screaming (I'll be right there!) but ONLY with the one I love.
Old 10-03-2005, 04:17 PM   #2483
punkirony

EOAT: Problems..I have no close girlfriends. The ones I had turned out to be backstabbing psycho bitches. I am the only girl in the huge group I hang out with. But, the guys that I told are doing their best to make me feel better. Oh, and there's no zoo on Moloka'i. This island sucks for social activities. Movie sounds fun though.

Al: Thanks again for more of your words of wisdom. I knew that we wouldn't get married and such, but he was an ass about the whole thing. And It only happened yesterday...so, yeah, I have me a few more days to feel this way. But when I'm with friends (fun friends) I feel like myself. But now, I'm at home without my dear friends Bronson and Sid to make me laugh. I rely on them to cheer me up during the worst of times.

Dis: I find it incredibly admirable of you to find that admirable. I was very strong on saving myself until marriage, but I fell in love and I let myself express that feeling in that manner. Damn hormones. Ug.
Old 10-03-2005, 04:18 PM   #2484
AlKilyu

...and no shit, my last ex was my proof cause she was there, my ex had gained EASILY 200lbs and was on her third kid. I loathe losing mine to the one that I did too, and I don't condone losing it at 15, that was stupid.
Old 10-03-2005, 04:23 PM   #2485
Disfunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlKilyu
Careful dude, you are thinking like me again, Teh Dreaded Monster AlKilyu!!!111ONE

Seriously, and I don't give two rat's dicks who thinks what, I am a manly man, but I too won't have anything to do with sex unless there is romance involved. That doesn't mean my lucky lady won't get to have wild crazy sweaty marathon sex with me with her biting and scratching and screaming (I'll be right there!) but ONLY with the one I love.
Didn't mean to be spinning that implication. I think I really misworded my statement... Le sigh... I just meant I wouldn't mind waiting until marriage and all that row, marrying them, the passionate grasp of a lover in your arms, staring into his/her eyes and knowing that in that one moment there is nothing but the sun and moon, she and I, finally progressing to that supreme expression of affection, the lust that had been contained bubbling upward, wild and passionate monkey nipple nibling, lots of anal, poo flinging, a little bukkake.... I guess I'm just a romantic at heart, and that's all there is too it.

Old 10-03-2005, 04:25 PM   #2486
punkirony

DIS!!! I love you so much right now! There's a smile on my face and a giggle in the room!!
Old 10-03-2005, 04:26 PM   #2487
Disfunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkirony
Dis: I find it incredibly admirable of you to find that admirable. I was very strong on saving myself until marriage, but I fell in love and I let myself express that feeling in that manner. Damn hormones. Ug.
I intended not to save mine until marriage, but rather, until love. I mistakenly labelled infatuation as such and willingly gave in to the hormonally induced urge to forge ahead. She asked me many times, wanting to be certain that I was certain of what I intended to do... Damn hormones, indeed. We talk, rarely, now and again, but while I regret losing it to her, I don't regret losing it in general, because now I'm a great deal more reserved in my sexuality, I have a lot less on my plate that I want to deal with. Cuddling, little cute expressions of affection, that's where it all lies for me right now.

Old 10-03-2005, 04:27 PM   #2488
AlKilyu

Quote:
But now, I'm at home without my dear friends Bronson and Sid to make me laugh. I rely on them to cheer me up during the worst of times.
You can talk yourself into happiness and buying into all the words we say when the sun is up, but the nighttime can be pretty bad. Make plans now to talk to one of your (guy) friends be them online or on the phone right before bedtime.

And as big of an asshole as he is, the ONE thing you don't want to do is try too hard to make it look like you are over him, like talking to everyone around him BUT him, cause that is just lame. Do grab a friend to be talking to when you are going to be walking by, but don't try to hard, if that makes sense.

Wow I feel 16 again...I thought I forgot all this shit!
Old 10-03-2005, 04:28 PM   #2489
Disfunction

Quote:
DIS!!! I love you so much right now! There's a smile on my face and a giggle in the room!!
'Twas nothing; just see to it that you keep it there, where it is meant to be.

Old 10-03-2005, 04:29 PM   #2490
Disfunction

Quote:
Wow I feel 16 again...I thought I forgot all this shit!
I lost mine only a year ago, and yet it feels so much longer. I've changed so much since then.

Old 10-03-2005, 04:31 PM   #2491
AlKilyu

Quote:
Didn't mean to be spinning that implication. I think I really misworded my statement... Le sigh... I just meant I wouldn't mind waiting until marriage and all that row, marrying them, the passionate grasp of a lover in your arms, staring into his/her eyes and knowing that in that one moment there is nothing but the sun and moon, she and I, finally progressing to that supreme expression of affection, the lust that had been contained bubbling upward, wild and passionate monkey nipple nibling, lots of anal, poo flinging, a little bukkake.... I guess I'm just a romantic at heart, and that's all there is too it.
No I think we are on the same board (NO SIGHING!) mine just came out sounding like an Amish farmer what with the saving it and all. I say do all the premarital you can WITH someone you care about, and viseversa.

Save it for Ms. Right, not Ms. Right Now, etc...

you don't bukkakke monkeys btw, they don't like that.
Old 10-03-2005, 04:32 PM   #2492
punkirony

DIS: Cuddling is what I shall be doing for a while...just to be emotionally 9and physically) safe.

Al: He and I are still going to talk. But he moved to another island and that's what I think ended his love for me. But he denies that accusation ofcourse. And I will call one of my friends tonight. I was planning on that. (Thinking like the 16 year old that's still alive in you.)

AND LEAVE MY MONKEY FRIENDS ALONE!! *giggle*
Old 10-03-2005, 04:35 PM   #2493
Disfunction

Quote:
No I think we are on the same board (NO SIGHING!) mine just came out sounding like an Amish farmer what with the saving it and all. I say do all the premarital you can WITH someone you care about, and viseversa.

Save it for Ms. Right, not Ms. Right Now, etc...

you don't bukkakke monkeys btw, they don't like that.
I'd rather wait, personally. It's just one of those things that I've come to accept.

And Al... I just think you've been hanging out with the wrong crowd; check out the Metro Toronto Zoo some time. Ask for Diane.

Old 10-03-2005, 04:45 PM   #2494
punkirony

And another giggle, brought to you by Jessie and definitely caused by Disfunction!!
Old 10-03-2005, 05:07 PM   #2495
Jane13

Wow... Fires, eclpises, and Mr.M.... Portugal has to be the most interesting place ever 0.0 I'm glad you're ok.

On the random note... I'm too afraid to tell someone I like them >.< They're the one who's responsible for my quote. *sigh*
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 10-03-2005, 05:30 PM   #2496
punkirony

Well, that person is a comic genious, Jane! Well, about you wanting to tell that person...well if you've read this entire page of posts, you'd know that I shouldn't be giving relationship advice at the moment.

But ask our dear Al...he's been feeling a bit teenager-ish as of late. *giggle*
Old 10-03-2005, 05:38 PM   #2497
Disfunction

Jane: You should try out my strategy; stutter your way into their heart and dreams.

I swear to god, if I ever have to tell another girl that I've developed feelings for her, I may just get myself castrated intstead.

Old 10-03-2005, 06:30 PM   #2498
punkirony

I stubbed two toes at once on cement!! OUCH! Dammit all. Well, taking my sister to softball practice in town took my mind off of things. Driving usually does that for me.
Old 10-04-2005, 01:12 AM   #2499
pitseleh

Quote:
Jane: You should try out my strategy; stutter your way into their heart and dreams.

I swear to god, if I ever have to tell another girl that I've developed feelings for her, I may just get myself castrated intstead.

Oh my god, I totally hear you there man.

It's so weird, that the presentation of feelings that are so beautiful and pure in your mind, can wind up like a situation that is more like a root-canal filling. Still, one should ideally strive to be honest with oneself and others. It's virtually impossible to hide those things from people anyway.

In retrospect, I don't really regret it though. We are pretty close now, and hang out several times a week. I'm not sure what's happening, but it feels very nice. Hugs... are nice.

My virginity? Let's just say that my dice have been on ice for an extended period of time, and leave it at that...

...well ok, I'd have to use more than one hand to illustrate that period. No pun intended.

But my hang-ups aside, I'm sorry your boyfriend was an ass about things, punkirony. Someday, if he smartens up, he'll probably realise what a good girl you were and regret his actions. Not like, looking you up again ten years from now, but it'll sting a bit. Just hang in there, have fun with your friends and say 'fuck it' to the whole thing. It's ok to wallow a bit, but try to keep it from occupying your mind too much.

Good luck. To all of you.

Here's lookin' at you, kid.

(She even looks like a young Ingrid Bergman... Sigh.)
Old 10-04-2005, 01:34 AM   #2500
Demonista_Ravenesque

Random thought of the day in the mind of Demonista:

WARNING! : Eating pussy is bad for your health 'cause its 5% urine, 1% acid, 2% fat, 2%wet and it's half an inch from tasting like shit!

Hier sind doch irgendwo kinder versteckt
Closed Thread