Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 05-04-2008, 08:42 AM   #26
PhenomenalTranquility

This comic suppresses sexual perversions. GRWAHAHFDHHS!~!! *killz*
PhenomenalTranquility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 09:35 AM   #27
Miss Cogs

I see nothing wrong with it. Sex before marriage is really a personal preference and/or a religious preference. It's really up to you (or your religios community, if your a strong believer) to make that decision.
Miss Cogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 09:45 AM   #28
MollyMac

The only thing I'd say, given the mention already of religion, safer sex, STDs, and babies- is that it can get dull and jade you somewhat if the mindset is "because you can" rather than "because I want to". Don't be stupid and don't be flippant, keep it something you will enjoy for yourself rather than pleasing someone else.
Old 05-04-2008, 10:05 AM   #29
drewsilla

Sex is/can...

Pros: 1. wonderful, and feels good!
2. Relief from tension.
3. Beautiful when with the person you love.
4. Fun, fun, fun!!!

Cons: 1. not for those who are not ready for it.
2. not a way to keep your boy/girl friend.
3. could cause STDs and unwanted pregnancy if not careful.
4. something you really need to think about.

In the end, sex is just sex, but its a whole lot more. Personally, I wish that I would have waited until I was married to have sex. It bothers my husband to this day that I was the one who had a sexual past when when both entered our relationship. Unfortunatly, there's no way of knowing your future, or who you will meet on life's road. It's up to you. Just don't do it b/c everyone else is doing it (trust me, not EVERYONE is!) Do what's right in your heart!!!
drewsilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 03:26 PM   #30
PhenomenalTranquility

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMac
The only thing I'd say, given the mention already of religion, safer sex, STDs, and babies- is that it can get dull and jade you somewhat if the mindset is "because you can" rather than "because I want to". Don't be stupid and don't be flippant, keep it something you will enjoy for yourself rather than pleasing someone else.
Uh-huh, I mentioned that. *flips hair* bitch please
Old 05-04-2008, 03:37 PM   #31
Mir

[ grabs some popcorn and sits down to the cat fight that is sure to ensue ]
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 03:38 PM   #32
PhenomenalTranquility

mhmm *MollyMac doesn't respond* OH NO YOU DIDN'T *snaps*
Old 05-04-2008, 04:25 PM   #33
L'Oiseau Noir

I'm very against it, but, obviously, there's nothing I can do about it.

Then again, when it comes to sex in general I'm very biased. I personally think it's disgusting, after all the health classes I've had to endure. Seeing people bumping uglies in a video every time I walked into health really took its toll on me.

Yuck.

I'm an asexual organism, ha ha.

"I love Wagner, but the music I prefer is that of a cat hung up by its tail outside a window and trying to stick to the panes of glass with its claws." - Charles Baudelaire

L'Oiseau Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 09:43 PM   #34
ForgetThisLostLenore

I would be an evil hypocrite if I were to say that it was all evil. I see no problem with sex before marriage, and I really don't think that'd be the main reason I would be sent into the fiery pits of hell. It was fun, and I was compulsively safe about it (no way in hell I'd be a statistic). I just think there are too many of these people who go around having unprotected sex, and then wonder, "Hey, why do I have herpes, and two children?"
ForgetThisLostLenore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 10:00 PM   #35
KontanKarite

Sex before marriage is easy to deal with. When you get married, tell your partner they're the best lay you ever had.

Simple enough.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 11:43 PM   #36
Corpsey

Yet to try it and planned on waiting til marriage with my previous partner. I don't mind it terribly as I see it around me all the time but I'm not one to throw my wang around casually if it gets me into trouble or guilt; I'd prefer to wait until I can find someone who'll truely make me a happy camper.

Phenominal, I doubt Molly would even bother to argue with a twat-muffin such as yourself for just being a prat for starting and arguement for adolescent's sake.

But I will.

So, in response to your childish antics, I found someone who is religious and eloquent enough to denounce your foolish antics regarding the act of sex and his faithful emissary, Molly in two syllables.
He says...

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 08:07 AM   #37
PhenomenalTranquility

Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Oiseau Noir
I'm very against it, but, obviously, there's nothing I can do about it.

Then again, when it comes to sex in general I'm very biased. I personally think it's disgusting, after all the health classes I've had to endure. Seeing people bumping uglies in a video every time I walked into health really took its toll on me.

Yuck.

I'm an asexual organism, ha ha.
You sure seem like one. Are you one? and if not.. do you never feel a certain miniature wet pool in your panties?
Old 05-05-2008, 09:38 AM   #38
le_revenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero
Pros - It's sex, sex is fun.
Cons - Stupid people do it, end up pregnant at 13 with AIDS, and keep the Maury Povich Show in business.
Ya know, nothing I say could outdo the humor of this comment!

Anyhoo, premarital sex is freakin' sex so enjoy.
BUT!! be careful of cooties, and the chance that a lone, fast-swimmin' sperm can break thru somehow & "score a touchdown"! And if that happens, then some serious decision making needs to be done.

I was super careful with my first girlfriend but one day she reported that her period was way overdue. I was prepped to pay the piper either way she went as I wasn't going to force her to do anything & we were in love with each other at the time. In the end it was a false alarm. Just the same, I've always thought since then that her career ambitions that killed our relationship probably would've resolved the issue if she had gotten pregnant.

Sad but true.
le_revenant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 01:04 PM   #39
BLEED REBELION!!!

I dont never really planed on getting married. I dont think premarital sex is morally fine.

Although I have my own issues. I've desided that if I ever am going to have "sex" it will only be with someon e I love and plan on being with forever. The only reason I would ever do it Is to keep my partner happy. I love my current partner, but I dont know if we'll be together forever, the odds are against us. So I havent hasd sex with him.
If I must have sex I only ever want to be with one person...
I personally find sex to be uber disgusting and un desireable.

I find it weird that I support the "sexual liberation" of woman and my politics or beliefs around it are very liberal yet I myslef am prudish and shy away from sexual contact.

Although I've recently discovered that kissing is awesome!

Premarital sex isnt wrong or right, good or bad. Different things work for different people.

" I love 4play! Its the best thing I've ever done"
- My Boyfriend
BLEED REBELION!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 07:10 PM   #40
L'Oiseau Noir

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalTranquility
You sure seem like one. Are you one? and if not.. do you never feel a certain miniature wet pool in your panties?

How old are you? You sound like a horny twelve-year-old.

And yes, I never feel a pool in my panties. Perve.

"I love Wagner, but the music I prefer is that of a cat hung up by its tail outside a window and trying to stick to the panes of glass with its claws." - Charles Baudelaire

Old 05-06-2008, 02:49 AM   #41
Apathy's_Child

Quote:
Uh-huh, I mentioned that. *flips hair* bitch please
And YOU sure shouldn't be having sex. Not only do you obviously have the maturity of an eight year old, but the thought of you reproducing is utterly terrifying.

[wishes LollyPopmuzik was here to do her HO SIT DOWN thing]

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 06:28 AM   #42
PhenomenalTranquility

Quote:

How old are you? You sound like a horny twelve-year-old.

And yes, I never feel a pool in my panties. Perve.
Wow, calm down! You are so uptight! *fights the urge to say you need to get laid* I'll cool you down, I am a horny 16 year old female and my gender preference is for males so far, I'm not trying to hit on you. ^_^

So, I figure it from your response you aren't asexual. I take you as a girl in her teens or more, so it seems pretty interesting for me to... find sex gross in your shoes. I think that one night stands are pretty much vapid, but... to do it with your partner who you love? now that couldn't be gross. It's practicualy pure happening!

Apathy's_Child, thanks for bitching!! I love you so much!!! *wedding ring tingles*
Old 05-06-2008, 11:46 AM   #43
Apathy's_Child

Who's bitching? I was merely imparting my sage wisdom.

Of course you love me, I'm totally adorable. I'll have to turn down the marriage proposal, BUT - since you got your finger all ready and everything, I shall allow you the honor of rimming me while I jack off. On your face.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:56 AM   #44
PhenomenalTranquility

Okay I accept the honor but only if you'll let me swallow your cum!!

Quote:
I was merely imparting my sage wisdom
L O L
Old 05-06-2008, 12:37 PM   #45
Mother Of All Things Odd

Alimony the great revenge

[quote=Underwater Ophelia]Alimony doesn't cure your disease. And it also doesn't mean that you can't get a disease while married, which was my point.[/QUOTE
Alimony doesn't cure the std, but if your lucky and it's one of the " minor diseases" (one they can cure) it pays for the treatment and pisses him off every
month he has to write out that check or go in front of the judge.
Fidelity or fiscal responsibility, my motto.
Mother Of All Things Odd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 12:49 PM   #46
chelseagirl

Mother Of All Things Odd (for some reason the "quote" button isn't working):

Um, a lot of STDs are PERMANENT...you do not get rid of them and have them the rest of your life.

My niece, who is uber religious and was a virgin until her wedding night, caught herpes, molluscum, and HPV from her husband. It's not because he wasn't faithful with her, it's because he caught them all before they got married and then passed them to her.
Old 05-06-2008, 02:28 PM   #47
Underwater Ophelia

[quote=Mother Of All Things Odd]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
Alimony doesn't cure your disease. And it also doesn't mean that you can't get a disease while married, which was my point.[/QUOTE
Alimony doesn't cure the std, but if your lucky and it's one of the " minor diseases" (one they can cure) it pays for the treatment and pisses him off every
month he has to write out that check or go in front of the judge.
Fidelity or fiscal responsibility, my motto.
Uh, ok. That STILL doesn't mean you can't get an STD by waiting until you're married to have sex, which is what you said.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 05:28 PM   #48
L'Oiseau Noir

Quote:
So, I figure it from your response you aren't asexual. I take you as a girl in her teens or more, so it seems pretty interesting for me to... find sex gross in your shoes. I think that one night stands are pretty much vapid, but... to do it with your partner who you love? now that couldn't be gross. It's practicualy pure happening!

We all have our opinions, dearie. By all means, gawk away at my disgust for it. It's nothing I haven't experienced before when voicing my opinions about it.

Old 05-06-2008, 05:39 PM   #49
prophecyofdoom

I can completely see how not having sex without marriage would make a person's life much easier and far less complicated. (Says the unwed mother of two.) And yet, I regret nothing.

Help us to be the always hopeful
Gardeners of the spirit
Who know that without darkness
Nothing comes to birth
As without light
Nothing flowers
-May Sarton
prophecyofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 05:47 PM   #50
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:

We all have our opinions, dearie. By all means, gawk away at my disgust for it. It's nothing I haven't experienced before when voicing my opinions about it.
I take it you're a virgin?
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote