Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 05-26-2010, 07:49 PM   #51
Pineapple_Juice

I think it's retarded someone would even make a 10g flesh tunnel. I'm only at 0g right now and I think flesh tunnels look totally dumb on me.
Old 05-26-2010, 07:52 PM   #52
retribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapple_Juice View Post
I think it's retarded someone would even make a 10g flesh tunnel. I'm only at 0g right now and I think flesh tunnels look totally dumb on me.
To me its not much different than a plug. idk
retribution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 11:20 PM   #53
Pineapple_Juice

If it was the same price as a plug then it wouldn't be a big deal, I just hope you didn't pay extra to have a tiny little needle sized hole in the middle.
Old 05-28-2010, 03:26 AM   #54
Jer66ome

Arrow

Just got back from Australia,,, partying with FB friends. Talk about an awesome place,, more tattooed, pierced people there than I've ever seen. I was home!!!. I got 2 more piercings there, left brow and right industrial ear. Something to remember the trip by. Also have 13mm stretches in ears and 7 tatts and counting. Just my way of being me. I enjoy the look and the art. At 6'6" I dont need anything else for attention grabbers but fuck it,,, they Rock!!
Peace Freaks
Jer66ome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 08:06 AM   #55
retribution

Nah. They were like 4 bucks. xD
Old 05-28-2010, 11:47 AM   #56
Aska

My first piercing came when I was a freshman in high school. Just a basic ear one since my mom was totally against me getting holes anywhere else on my body and tats until I was 18. My piercings didn't last too long; I hated them. My earrings would get stuck into my pillows and pull...or get caught up into my hair. It was just a pain in the arse so I took them out. Since then, I haven't had any desires to get any piercings.

My first tattoo was when I was 17 and it was a graduation gift from my 'rents since at the time they couldn't afford to get me a car.
This was it: (From Hedwig and the Angry Inch. On my upper right thigh)

My second tat was in March '09. Mjolnir (Hammer of Thor. On my right forearm):

Last but not least is my Tigger one. I got that in August '09. During that time, Tigger (she's a dog) was starting to get worse. When she was 8 she swallowed a ball from our fooseball table and had it surgically removed. After everything was said and done, she developed Parkinson's Disease and kidney disease. In August, she wasn't eating much dog food. We would cook her little packets of hamburger and she'd eat that right up. She passed away on Valentine's Day this year and I haven't been able to bring myself to put dates with this yet. This is on my left calf.

I have plans for a couple of more but not anytime soon.

Last edited by Aska; 05-28-2010 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Can't spell.
Aska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 03:20 PM   #57
Skye Jules

I just had my ears pierced at six, and I waited until I graduated high school to get my belly button pierced, so my parents wouldn't think it was just a stupid teenage phase, or my being rebellious. So glad I got my belly button pierced, but it took about seven months to fully heal. It healed within the first two, but I was hugging my fiance, it got stuck on his shirt without my knowing, we pulled away, and it tore a little; thus, it got infected, and I had to go through a long process of using Epsom salts and all that fun stuffs. But I have a cute little skull belly button ring. I love it.

And I really want to get a tat, but money is an issue with that one.
Skye Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 02:11 AM   #58
Pineapple_Juice

I think epsom salts is a really bad idea for a piercing. Maybe I'm wrong.
Old 05-30-2010, 02:52 AM   #59
Shadowagony

I got a death bat on my right bicep. Thinking about what I'm going to get next. Those tats are pretty cool, Aska.
Shadowagony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 01:13 PM   #60
Pineapple_Juice

What's a death bat?
Old 05-30-2010, 02:07 PM   #61
ThenAgain

Typing "death bat" into google comes up with the logo from the band 'Avenged Sevenfold'
ThenAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 05:36 PM   #62
Malice In Wonderland

Craving microdermals and a belly button hole.

"One mohawk wasn't enough to keep up with how badass he is so he had to get two." - Haunted House, about me, YEAH, ME!

Terror Nuclear,Terror Nuclear
Malice In Wonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 10:32 PM   #63
Pineapple_Juice

Microdermals where?

And I don't know anything about Avenged Sevenfold but that logo looks pretty cool.
Old 05-31-2010, 03:37 AM   #64
Malice In Wonderland

Well they're a homophobic southern emocore band.

I'm not entirely sure at the moment, I'm thinking just under my clavicles...

I also need to get bars for my nipples.

"One mohawk wasn't enough to keep up with how badass he is so he had to get two." - Haunted House, about me, YEAH, ME!

Old 05-31-2010, 09:19 PM   #65
Pineapple_Juice

Straight or curved?
Old 06-02-2010, 01:03 PM   #66
Pineapple_Juice

So let me just say that what the general consensus says about tongue piercings is totally true. It doesn't hurt at all when they stick the needle in, but like a day later you hate your life.
Old 06-02-2010, 04:22 PM   #67
Malice In Wonderland

Straight bars.
Also my tongue piercings hurt like a cunt having it done.
But afterwards the piercer had to pause for breath before saying that I have a "really tough tongue."
Then I went and ate stir fry with noodles.

Old 06-02-2010, 07:14 PM   #68
Cosmicgaunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aska View Post
My first piercing came when I was a freshman in high school. Just a basic ear one since my mom was totally against me getting holes anywhere else on my body and tats until I was 18. My piercings didn't last too long; I hated them. My earrings would get stuck into my pillows and pull...or get caught up into my hair. It was just a pain in the arse so I took them out. Since then, I haven't had any desires to get any piercings.

My first tattoo was when I was 17 and it was a graduation gift from my 'rents since at the time they couldn't afford to get me a car.
This was it: (From Hedwig and the Angry Inch. On my upper right thigh)

My second tat was in March '09. Mjolnir (Hammer of Thor. On my right forearm):

Last but not least is my Tigger one. I got that in August '09. During that time, Tigger (she's a dog) was starting to get worse. When she was 8 she swallowed a ball from our fooseball table and had it surgically removed. After everything was said and done, she developed Parkinson's Disease and kidney disease. In August, she wasn't eating much dog food. We would cook her little packets of hamburger and she'd eat that right up. She passed away on Valentine's Day this year and I haven't been able to bring myself to put dates with this yet. This is on my left calf.

I have plans for a couple of more but not anytime soon.
Way to plaster shit like that on yourself.
Dark petalled sensitive plants scuttle over carpets.
Black statuettes animate square heads firestokers.
Skewer me in flame.
~Nightgaunts
Cosmicgaunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 11:56 PM   #69
Pineapple_Juice

I like the Tigger one. I'd do that for any of my pets.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:07 AM   #70
Joker_in_the_Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malice In Wonderland View Post
Well they're a homophobic southern emocore band.

I'm not entirely sure at the moment, I'm thinking just under my clavicles...

I also need to get bars for my nipples.
They're from Huntington Beach, but yeah, they still suck more than a whore working overtime.
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

- Tough Shit, Mickey by Conflict
Joker_in_the_Pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 09:12 AM   #71
Scabette

Pineapple, re: tongue piercings, that was about right. Only a day or so of pain though, and then, all fine again unless you catch it on your teeth.

I have plenty piercings: 3 in each lobe, tragus and industrial in right ear, rook in left ear, tongue, and one nipple. Used to be both nipples but the other one got annoying.

Have one tat, a star behind my right ear. Currently planning to get my scalp tattooed along the side where it's shaved for my fake 'hawk.
Scabette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 01:48 PM   #72
Pineapple_Juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker_in_the_Pack View Post
They're from Huntington Beach, but yeah, they still suck more than a whore working overtime.
Why do all the shitty bands come from my town?
Old 06-03-2010, 02:02 PM   #73
retribution

You guys, I love Avenged Sevenfold. >.<
They were like one of the first bands I ever listened to.
Old 06-04-2010, 01:15 AM   #74
Pineapple_Juice

How is that possible? When did they come out?
Old 06-13-2010, 12:47 PM   #75
DarkestSunrise

I am down to a monroe as far as piercings go. Well that and my ears are gauged at 3/4 inch. I was getting frustrated with how long it was taking to stretch them so I got my ears dermal punched. I used to have snakebites, two nostril piercings and two piercings in each nipple. My mom took me for my first lip piercing on my 16th birthday.
I can understand getting piercings when something bad happens or because you kind of crave the pain as a cleansing. At least that's my take on what the O.P was saying. I got two piercings at once while I was evacuated for Hurricane Katrina. I had no idea if some of my friends were alive or if I would have a job or a home and I had been in a shitty motel room just watching CNN for 3 days straight. I looked up a piercing parlor in the phone book and set out to find it in a town I had never been in. Once I did I asked them if they could do both a lip and nostril piercing and that's how I ended up with two in each spot. It did make me feel better- maybe because I felt things around me were so out of control and this was a way of taking something into my own hands. Plus I loved the way they looked! I hate not having them in but I finally ran out of luck finding jobs that were cool with them.
DarkestSunrise is offline   Reply With Quote