Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Shill
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Shill Post your website announcements here. Anything that is blatantly SPAM (nigerian schemes, make money fast, etc) will be deleted. Actually, we'd probably keep the nigerian schemes around to make fun of it.

Old 09-17-2009, 08:41 PM   #1
Nickcrypt

New internet comedy series Goth Girl at www.watchgothgirl.com

Hello everyone,

My name is Nick and I wrote and directed an internet comedy series called Goth Girl. Think of it as a Gothic American Pie minus the sex scenes. I bet everyone will love our title character, Selena Ravenvox! Please check it out and let us know what you think! Thanks!
Nickcrypt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 01:29 AM   #2
LakitaJackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmonew0012 View Post
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...08389585-1.jpgThe attack, which injured some 100 people, sparked a huge blaze at the city's Moon Market at 2045 local time. The toll may rise further as fire-fighters battle to control the blaze. The blasts came just aion powerlevelinghours after a suicide bomber on a rickshaw killed at least 10 people in Peshawar when he blew himself up near the courthouse. In Lahore, emergency vehicles and police officers are at the scene of the blast, where television pictures showed smoke rising and cars burning.
That is an excellent comedy series.
LakitaJackson is offline   Reply With Quote