Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 01-23-2014, 10:02 AM   #1
Ilefidoz

I am new to the forums here.

Hello everyone. I am new to the forums here. I just registered. I also am a Goth, but have not been one for very long. I'm a 27 year old man, and I live in the US. I am on my computer a lot, so I thought this was the best way for me to communicate with other people in the lifestyle.

I enjoy horror movies a lot and also certain thrillers. I also like horror in literature, but I have not read all that much of it. I have read some of Poe's works, but upon saying that I have read very little of them at this point.

I spend a lot of time at home. I am very introverted, so it is a lot easier for me to communicate online.

I am glad to be a part of the forums here.
Ilefidoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 01:47 AM   #2
Lady Ruthven

Nice to meet you.

I have just joined the forum too and it's great.

If you're looking for book recommendations, it could be a good idea to head to the literature forum, which is always pretty busy with what everyone is reading and writing. You might find some good ideas for classics as well as more contemporary stories there.
Lady Ruthven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 04:40 PM   #3
Ilefidoz

Thank you for replying to my post Lady Ruthven. It is nice to meet you as well. I appreciate you suggesting for me to look at the literature forum. I think that is a good idea, because I do love to read. I tend to procrastinate and not read very often. I hope you enjoy the forums; From the little bit of time I've been logged on lately I am enjoying the forums a great deal. As of yet, I have hardly explored the forums, but I will explore more in time. The introduction section is as far as I have gotten mostly.
Old 01-24-2014, 07:26 PM   #4
deathsdj

Hi Ilefidoz! I believe we met already in my intro thread. Good to have you here!
deathsdj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 06:53 AM   #5
Acharis

Hey man, it's good to meet you.
Acharis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 09:09 AM   #6
Ilefidoz

Hello again deathsdj, and it is nice to meet you as well Acharis.

I appreciate the responses to my posts. I am glad to have found this site.