Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 04-03-2008, 07:51 PM   #51
IsolatedReptile

Why is there even a debate here? There are certain "respects" that should be shown to everyone. One of them is to not **** said person. Another is to not murder. Another is to not strike someone.

I don't think we're discussing the actual respect you show someone who has shown you that they have earned your admiration.
IsolatedReptile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 03:40 PM   #52
acidxrainbows

That's horrible. **** isn't a crime?! It's a total invasion. I bet if that man had been ***** he'd feel differently -_-
acidxrainbows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 03:20 AM   #53
CptSternn

Again, this is a BNP man.

Did anyone follow the trial of the BNP man who was arrested in 2006 with tonnes of explosives, rocket launchers, and items needed to handle biological weapons?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talbot_...mb-making_haul

The argued they needed all those bombs, rocket launchers, and other weapons because they felt as white men an upcoming race war was imminent in britian, and they needed to defend the white race.

The charges were reduced to nothing and they were let go free.

They were let off for possessing WMD's - REAL WMD's - because they argued that minorities were a threat...and they won.

The whole blaming women for getting r.aped doesn't seem that much of a stretch, especially since we see that their government influence has let them get away with much worse already.
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 05:59 AM   #54
Raptor

That link doesn't mention items needed to handle biological weapons, just a single protective suit. It might have beeen needed to handle some of the chemicals used for making explosives. Of course that doesn't make it better, its still ridiculous they could get away with it.
Raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 02:38 AM   #55
CptSternn

Having one suit that is made to protect the wearer from a biological weapon contamination is one to many IMHO.

If the men involved were Arab, or any other minority, do you think they would have gotten a slap on the wrist and sent home?

The bottom line is the BNP are a bunch of crooked bastards with warped morals who have their dirty tentacles rooted deep in the british government and can get away with having a few tonnes of explosives and rocket launchers hidden in their houses and freely admit that they plan on using them in an upcoming race war in their own country as well as attack women who are r.aped without having any fear of repercussions.
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 05:48 AM   #56
Raptor

Well I was thinking if they were planning an attack with biological weapons, they might want a suit each. But yeh that doesn't matter, they shouldn't still be on the streets. I can't actually believe they can get away with that.
Raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 10:54 PM   #57
ionic_angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xombie
Yeah, I misread. Sorry.

I certainly don't value Duane's opinion. He shouldn't say anything on account of women, as he openly admits to repelling and disgusting them, which I believe makes it safe to assume that he knows nearly nothing about them.
Ok, first, I'm not defending Duane, 'cause what he said is BS.

However, I couldn't help but note, Xombie, that in your intro thread you, IIRC, stated that you thought "forced sex" was hot.
ionic_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 06:07 AM   #58
Xombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ionic_angel
Ok, first, I'm not defending Duane, 'cause what he said is BS.

However, I couldn't help but note, Xombie, that in your intro thread you, IIRC, stated that you thought "forced sex" was hot.
I started typing out a response to this, but I realized what a sick fuck I sounded like and probably am. Here's the general idea. Women don't deserve to be r.aped (this is the same as what I'm saying here). However, that just adds to the hotness of it.

Gaaah, I can't explain, nor do I really want to. Maybe if we ever have a one-on-one discussion and I have more time it'll be easier.
Xombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 12:50 AM   #59
ionic_angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xombie
I started typing out a response to this, but I realized what a sick fuck I sounded like and probably am. Here's the general idea. Women don't deserve to be r.aped (this is the same as what I'm saying here). However, that just adds to the hotness of it.

Gaaah, I can't explain, nor do I really want to. Maybe if we ever have a one-on-one discussion and I have more time it'll be easier.
To be honest, discussing the topic of "forced sex" with a sixteen/seventeen-year old is not high on my list of....actually, it's not on any of my lists. I just found the irony of the post worthy of remark. :-P

As for what turns other people on...well, people's turn-ons scare me. Or weird me out. Usually both. So I usually file them under "things I don't want to know about", and move on.
ionic_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 06:32 PM   #60
LaBelleDameSansMerci

My psyc textbook said that if fetishes were developed by conditioning, that we'd all have fetishes for things associated with sex, like pillows, sheets and ceilings.

Just thought I'd throw that out there. It made me giggle.
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

LaBelleDameSansMerci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 07:12 PM   #61
Bella Sophia

Wow...... just, wow..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_dreams
What the Hell is wrong with you!?!?! who the Hell kill's helpless and innocent babies? that's f***ing sick!!!
Don't you have anything better to do than pollute our forums?!?
Bella Sophia is offline   Reply With Quote