Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 11-02-2009, 10:34 AM   #26
PortraitOfSanity

Health care workers shouldn't have a choice to get vaccinated or not. You either get vaccinated, or you don't work in health care. You're not only putting yourself at risk for infection, you're putting people who are already sick at risk, and those are the people to whom swine flu is deadly.

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 10:37 AM   #27
vindicatedxjin

I disagree. Yes you are at risk, but you are more at risk to have worse happen to you by getting the vaccine...

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 10:39 AM   #28
Methadrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin View Post
I disagree. Yes you are at risk, but you are more at risk to have worse happen to you by getting the vaccine...
Been skipping mathclasses now again, have we? Shame on you.

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Methadrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 10:40 AM   #29
JCC

Quote:
No, you're not. Look, if they don't want the fucking vaccine then they can leave their job taking care of the sick. When's the last time you saw a guy with no hands petitioning that he is being discriminated against by not being given a job as a lorry driver?
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 10:43 AM   #30
vindicatedxjin

Lets say you were a doctor, making a butt load of money right? And you KNEW what the side effect were from getting a certain vaccine, and you KNEW that it was dangerous, so you didn't want to take it. But the government made it mandatory for you to have to have it or you would be terminated...would you really be okay with that??? I don't think so... do you think that Doctors are stupid? They know whats inside of those vaccines.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 11-02-2009, 11:04 AM   #31
PortraitOfSanity

Quote:
They know whats inside of those vaccines.
No, they should know what's in those vaccines. Which is, vaccine. Instead, they listen to the same dumbass fear mongerers that fucking idiots like you and deadman jerk off to every night before bed.

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
Old 11-02-2009, 11:09 AM   #32
Methadrine

We could add more paranoia to the fire by telling that the american and european vaccine differs from how it's produced... Yes, you could put on your tin-hats now.

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Methadrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:11 AM   #33
PortraitOfSanity

Why, are the lizard men here?

-Mr. Filth
Old 11-02-2009, 01:26 PM   #34
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortraitOfSanity View Post
No, they should know what's in those vaccines. Which is, vaccine. Instead, they listen to the same dumbass fear mongerers that fucking idiots like you and deadman jerk off to every night before bed.

First of all, I'm not a fear mongerer, I just choose to know all the facts before running to go get a vaccine that I know nothing about.

Second of all, have you gotten the vaccine??? And are you planning on doing so?

Thirdly...which is what I would absolutely love to know is, that I understand not being a conspiracy theorist, and I understand not having to be afraid that the government is out to get us by every means possible. But why the hell do you try to defend it all the time. They aren't perfect and it IS possible that they COULD be up to something. Yet it seems that you are absolutely positive that they are completely innocent.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 11-02-2009, 01:42 PM   #35
vindicatedxjin

On a side note...My co-worker had to leave just now....... because she started having massive pains where the baby is, if something happens to the baby because of that stupid vaccine, I'm gonna be fucking pissed...

Bring Kontan Back
Old 11-02-2009, 02:09 PM   #36
Saya

Yeah PoS, why are you SO for the government? Stop raging for the machine.

Oh god, HE'S ONE OF THEM.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 02:13 PM   #37
PortraitOfSanity

Yea, better watch yo ass!

-Mr. Filth
Old 11-02-2009, 02:23 PM   #38
vindicatedxjin

You didn't answer my questions.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 11-02-2009, 02:34 PM   #39
PortraitOfSanity

Yes, I've been vaccinated. I live in a city of about 4 million people, I'd be pretty stupid to sit on a train here and risk getting sick. Ya, it won't kill me, but I don't feel like sitting in bed for a week.

And on to your other clusterfuck of a question. If your government really wanted to kill people, do you honestly think they'd use something as stupid as a poisoned vaccine?

-Mr. Filth
Old 11-02-2009, 02:41 PM   #40
vindicatedxjin

I'm not saying that I'm sure any of my 'theories' are true....I just think they might be experimenting with people...in fact I'm pretty for sure they are, because the vaccine wasn't tested before they started giving them to people, especially as far as pregnant women go... life saving or not...it's still being a guinea pig.

Oh and what if they were trying to kill us? lets just pretend.... do you really think they have feelings for every single American? There are millions and millions of us, if anything I'm sure it would be quite nice for them if they could kill some of us off... or keep new humans from being born perhaps.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 11-02-2009, 02:45 PM   #41
Saya

Quote:
I'm not saying that I'm sure any of my 'theories' are true....I just think they might be experimenting with people...in fact I'm pretty for sure they are, because the vaccine wasn't tested before they started giving them to people, especially as far as pregnant women go... life saving or not...it's still being a guinea pig.

Oh and what if they were trying to kill us? lets just pretend.... do you really think they have feelings for every single American? There are millions and millions of us, if anything I'm sure it would be quite nice for them if they could kill some of us off... or keep new humans from being born perhaps.
You mean the same government that likes to kiss the anti-choicers asses and has compromised women's right to choose, they, you say, are tricking women into aborting?

Now it did happen in the seventies and I think eighties where immigrants who gave birth here had their tubes tied without their consent, but they weren't white so I guess you wouldn't be against that.
Old 11-02-2009, 02:53 PM   #42
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
but they weren't white so I guess you wouldn't be against that.
Seriously? This is idiotic.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 11-02-2009, 03:01 PM   #43
Saya

Says the girl who thinks the government is playing experiments through a vaccine for a global pandemic and trying to kill unborn fetuses?
Old 11-02-2009, 03:01 PM   #44
SweetJane

Quote:
Here is a petition from NYS healthcare workers against mandatory Swine flu vaccines.

These are NURSES....
You're a dumbass. I'm considered a healthcare worker as a personal assistant (which requires.... NOTHING, except no drug charges or sexual assualt charges and so on), and you only need a certificate from a six-month course to be a CNA. Being a healthcare worker does not make you a microbiologist.

I had the vaccine by choice because I work for a dear friend of my family who has M.S. in a stage where she can only walk short distances...like from her bed to her wheelchair. Two years ago her disease really started progressing because she caught a COLD. Not swine flu, not even a regular flu, a fucking cold. She has always been like an aunt to me and a sister to my mother...

So, YES, I am vaccinated, and I took her to get vaccinated. There's no way in hell I'm putting her or anyone else at risk because some plonker told me that there's mercury in the vaccine. There's more mercury in a tuna sandwhich than there is in the swine-flu shot.

I took the shot and I don't have Morgellon's disease. So there.
Old 11-02-2009, 03:29 PM   #45
vindicatedxjin

There is no reason to assume that I'm trying to be a bitch here and make everyone who got the shot look like an ass. I understand that people are trying to do the right thing...but 'I personally' don't think it's worth the risks.
Let's look at the actual virus...an analysis of the swine flu virus found that it contained the avian flu virus (bird flu), the original 1918 H1N1 flu virus, and two new H3N2 virus genes from Eurasia, and apparently there is an ongoing debate about whether or not swine flu is a genetically engineered virus...by who? who knows. After the epidemic broke out vaccine manufacturers have been in a obvious battle to produce the first vaccine. Two of which have been Baxter Pharmaceuticals and Novartis Pharmaceuticals. Baxter is known for scandal due to a vaccine created in 2006 when hemophiliac components were contaminated with HIV virus and injected in tens of thousands of people, including thousands of children...yet baxter continued to release the HIV contaminated vaccine even after the contamination was known. Now the baxter vaccine for swine flu called Celvapan, has had absolute approval. It uses a new vero cell technology, which utilizes cultured cells from the African green monkey... This same animal tissue transmits a number of vaccine-contaminating viruses, including the HIV virus....... What sucks is that the vaccines contain immune adjuvants that a number of studies have shown cause devastating autoimmune disorders, including rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis and lupus.

Animal studies using this adjuvant have found them to be deadly. A study using 14 guinea pigs found that when they were injected with the special adjuvant, only one guinea pig survived. A repeat of the study found the same outcome.

I read up that indeed there were some studies done on humans, and were found to be a very safe immune adjuvant...but these studies were done by Novartis Pharmaceutical Company and Chiron Pharmaceutical Company which merged. ( The Chiron company is the maker of the deadly anthrax vaccine, and MF-59 which is what is in the swine flu vaccine, and also the tetanus vaccine)
Also....most studies done by pharmaceutical companies observe the patients for only one to two weeks following vaccination......these types of reactions may take months or even years to manifest.

If I get swine flu...all you guys can point and laugh at me.

Bring Kontan Back

Last edited by vindicatedxjin; 11-02-2009 at 03:31 PM. Reason: I got this info from http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/110683
Old 11-02-2009, 03:48 PM   #46
Saya

Oh dear. Look, there's always been an anti-vaccine nut group, and just because this one is new they get a louder voice this time.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/16/health/16vaccine.html

And you know what also kills guinea pigs? Penicillin. Animal testing is always very questionable.
Old 11-02-2009, 03:50 PM   #47
vindicatedxjin

Well I said my piece...and that is all.

Bring Kontan Back

Last edited by vindicatedxjin; 11-02-2009 at 03:50 PM. Reason: By the way I'm deathly allergic to penicillin.
Old 11-02-2009, 03:52 PM   #48
Saya

Not really, you quoted almost exactly from a conspiracy theorist forum, although there were a lot more hits from forums and blogs by nutjobs.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage840400/pg1
Old 11-02-2009, 03:56 PM   #49
vindicatedxjin

Why do you consider them to be nut jobs though??? Why are you so convinced that these vaccines aren't at all dangerous. For example...my brother got all of his regular vaccines as a child. When he was like 4 he got all the main ones in his right leg......for two weeks after he got them he couldn't walk right, the doctors said it was just a his body trying to get used to the vaccines... but till this day he runs with a slight limp and he could never play baseball or anything that had to do with running, he also came down with type 1 diabetes when he was 10 and certain childhood vaccines have been allegedly linked to type 1 diabetes due to the fact that there are so many freaking children that have gotten it in this past decade. How can you not think that maybe just maybe, certain vaccines might be dangerous?

Bring Kontan Back
Old 11-02-2009, 04:03 PM   #50
Saya

Because you and them have no evidence to stand on save for quoting other random forum posts. Its all hearsay. Your brother got diabetes. So it MUST have been a vaccine, not at all genetics.