Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 04:31 AM   #5076
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by disorder
I need a hug.
Reeeeaaal bad.
Aw disorder, everything will be ok :hugs and strokes her curly hair, then kisses the top of her head:

Smile for us, ok? Let's see that fun and crazy Kate again, please?

Old 02-11-2008, 04:41 AM   #5077
Delkaetre

Goddamn British Transport services! By the time I got to London, the whole demo was done with.
And I cross-dressed especially for the event- chest bound flat, socks in undies and everything.
Darn it.
If the sodding buses ran on time and the trains didn't constantly get delayed, replaced with buses, and even cancelled, I'd have managed to attend!
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Old 02-11-2008, 08:31 AM   #5078
Methadrine

An unfortunate series of events have left me with a wallet filled with ₤150. Annoying. I don't like walking around with that much on me. *grumbles* ..and why I'm annoyed over it? Since those 150 is supposed to be on my account instead!

This whole day have been weird altogether. The only bonus was that I saw two really, really, really, really, REALLY cute squirrels on my way through the cemetary. They played with each other over a nut or something and seemed to have a blast.

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Old 02-11-2008, 08:35 AM   #5079
Delkaetre

Aww, poor Meth!
*hugs* My sympathies for you. Cash in hand means it can't earn interest in a bank account, and it's never comfortable having all that in your wallet in case that's the day someone decides they want your wallet. Hope they sort the whole thing out soon and pay you properly!
Still, at least you saw cute squirrels. That's something. (My two-year-old inner self will gleefully point and exclaim "Squiggles!" if I see them being cute)
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Old 02-11-2008, 10:26 AM   #5080
Solumina

Okay so I really, really can't wait until I move out at the end of May. My roommate didn't pay the gas bill in December like she was suposed to so I kind of yelled at her and she swore that she would pay the January bill as well as the balance on the account and the late fee. Fine that would fix the problem. Well she didn't. You want to know how I found this out? Well I get back to the apartment after class and she says "funny story, a guy came to disconnect the gas today but I was here so I was able to pay and keep it connected." Yeah real fucking funny. Getting our gas disconnected is a violation of our lease and we could be evicted if ti happens. Yet she fucking laughs about it. God damn unreliable bitch can't seem to pay anything on time and she is ruining my good credit. On top of that she never cleans up after herself. Just because she can stand to live in a nasty place doesn't mean that I should have to. I don't care about her room or her bathroom (even thought hers is the common bathroom that our guests use) but the living room, dining room, and the kitchen shouldn't look like they do, it is just fucking gross and unsanitary
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 02-11-2008, 11:25 AM   #5081
honeythorn

Inhales

I am so pissed off. This morning I arrived at work, was about to open the door to go inside , when it slammed open without warning . It missed my nose by a couple of inches at best, and I nearly collided with my line manager, Ray. He is SO fucking RUDE! . He nearly took my damn face off! Did he say sorry? in any form? NO. He just looked exasperated and barged right past me without a word

Next piece of idiocy. We had a powercut at about 11:30. Ok. No machines can run of course, and because there isn't much work to do at the moment, we are all trying not to drift over onto the packing section, and use up what little work there is. So I decide to occupy myself with sweeping up [I will just say now that cardboard in vast quantities causes dust in even vaster quantities. The place is a bloody dustbowl and dry as a bone to boot. Gods help anyone who strikes a match in there.] . So there I am, sweeping up dust and debris into quite literally a pile several inches high, in an attempt to re create Mt Rushmore in miniature.

BUT WAIT.

Along comes Ray, chewing his nails again, stressed Eric vein on the point of explosion....My workmate and I have to help bend some card blanks he says. Ok fine. So we stand there doing this, trying not to finish too quickly again as we don't want to be left standing about with nowt to be doing, (and thus giving the upper echelons another chance to moan at us ) when one of the bosses, Joan ( read-sour faced old bitch ) mutters something to Ray whilst giving Davina and I the hairy eyeball of death. I hear a scuttling sound through the fog of Skeletal Family occurring in my right ear, and there is Ray saying that we have to SPEED UP! because Joan reckons we'll be there all day at the rate we're going. Bear in mind everyone else is also going at the speed of a snail, not just us two. WHAT THE HELL?

There are virtually zero orders coming in, we are all trying to save work up so as not to be laid off for the next month, and she reckons we're fucking slacking? Cheeky bitch! It's alright for her, she's on 3 times the damn wages and not likely to be out of work any time soon!

The best thing however, was that a workmate was trying to fix a small generator so that we could run one machine at the very least. Suddenly Joan appears like the bride of Dracula, and asks him " will it run the whole factory? ". I have never had to try so hard not to piss my pants in my life. She is so oblivious to the workings of the place she is running it is ridiculous.

Exhales

I want some tea .. And my pillow to snuggle
Old 02-11-2008, 12:16 PM   #5082
bleedingheart344

I concur! Death to the trolls. Gnet needs to clean house.
Old 02-11-2008, 12:26 PM   #5083
Tam Li Hua

I'm about 99.9% sure it's all the same person, too. :/
Old 02-11-2008, 12:33 PM   #5084
bleedingheart344

You have to wonder how much of a life people have that do this...
Old 02-11-2008, 12:38 PM   #5085
Tam Li Hua

Not much of one.

Is there a way to report them to a mod or an admin or something?
Old 02-11-2008, 12:41 PM   #5086
Methadrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sekhmet~
I really hate how many trolls are on here right now. (!)
The main reason I don't post that much anymore...

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Old 02-11-2008, 12:49 PM   #5087
bleedingheart344

Same, Meth. I may have to get off here soon if things continue like this. I'm already in contact with most of my friends on here.
Old 02-11-2008, 01:03 PM   #5088
Breathless Horror

Fuck. I'm so worried. My friends father just showed up my door very upset. She's missing, and no one knows where she is. I normally wouldn't be this worried, but I know she's attempted suicide before, and now she's missing and there's fucking nothing I can do to help! FUCK!

A prank a day keeps the dog leash away - Jello Biafra

I want your skulls! I NEED your skulls! - Misfits
Old 02-11-2008, 01:53 PM   #5089
Bete Noire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methadrine
The main reason I don't post that much anymore...
You don't happen to have MSN messenger or similar do you Meth? And if you do happen to might I enquire as to your email?
Old 02-11-2008, 06:18 PM   #5090
Stormtrooper of Death

For once, I have nothing to rant about! I have found my bass amp that I want for 199.99$, will be replacing the master cylinder in my car AND I have found the girl of my dreams, who, get this, actually likes me and my music!!!!!!!!!! A girl that like me and loves punk!!! Yay!
Old 02-11-2008, 06:22 PM   #5091
Breathless Horror

See man? I told you you'd find your girl! Worth the wait huh?

A prank a day keeps the dog leash away - Jello Biafra

I want your skulls! I NEED your skulls! - Misfits
Old 02-11-2008, 06:30 PM   #5092
Stormtrooper of Death

Yes, very much so. I feel soooooo good.
Old 02-11-2008, 07:50 PM   #5093
raggedyanne

He's so used to being left that he pushes me away, just to see if I'll stay. I do stay, but it's taking him time to believe that I'm not going to abandon him.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 02-11-2008, 10:14 PM   #5094
Nevan

He's using you.

Alas! Must it ever be so?
Do we stand in our own light, wherever we go,
And fight our own shadows forever?
- Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Old 02-11-2008, 10:55 PM   #5095
Darcnyss

Feeling extremely ill today. Think I caught the flu. I think I'll just go home early today and rest.
Old 02-11-2008, 11:19 PM   #5096
Nevan

Poor you! Flu's a real bitch.

Alas! Must it ever be so?
Do we stand in our own light, wherever we go,
And fight our own shadows forever?
- Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Old 02-11-2008, 11:32 PM   #5097
Green.Lady

I wish I was asexual or a nun or something.
Deliver me a paper
Old 02-12-2008, 01:12 PM   #5098
HumanePain

Fucking taxes. Now I am broke and Valentine's Day is around the corner. I hope Mrs. Humane will be content with a poem about how I love making love to her and a pizza.

I mean, content with a pizza and the poem. I don't want to make love to the pizza. I'm straight. And not Italian.

Old 02-12-2008, 01:14 PM   #5099
Tha Duckman

Dress up like this.
Old 02-12-2008, 01:27 PM   #5100
HumanePain

Haha! Now THAT is a sausage pizza! With olives. I think. Not that I would know.

Closed Thread