Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Shill
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Shill Post your website announcements here. Anything that is blatantly SPAM (nigerian schemes, make money fast, etc) will be deleted. Actually, we'd probably keep the nigerian schemes around to make fun of it.

Old 08-29-2010, 10:21 PM   #926
MsKikiLaRue

My fetish is being submissive, having a guy use lots of force and him objectifying the shizz outta me ala calling me a slut or forcing himself in me mouth . Oh and little slaps here and there. I also love dressing up.
MsKikiLaRue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:19 PM   #927
*Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by cradle View Post
I love having sex on LSD or anything like it.
How the hell could you pay enough attention?!?!

"oh baby right there, oh yeah I love it when the walls melt like that"
*Twitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 04:33 PM   #928
*Twitch

Sorry for the double post, but I want to make sure that the above isn't taken as judgement or anything, just having dabbled in hallucinogens, sex would be almost impossible due to constant, intense, distraction (for me at least).
Old 08-30-2010, 08:52 PM   #929
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Twitch View Post
How the hell could you pay enough attention?!?!

"oh baby right there, oh yeah I love it when the walls melt like that"
LOL!!

I thought you were talking about having sex in that hotel the build Lapland http://www.icehotel.com/

TBH - I would need a lot of convincing to get my kit off in that place.

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 07:12 AM   #930
*Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitbat View Post
LOL!!

I thought you were talking about having sex in that hotel the build Lapland http://www.icehotel.com/

TBH - I would need a lot of convincing to get my kit off in that place.
Naw it'd be fine, just do it standing up, wear shoes, and don't get stuck to the wall XD

EDIT: one of my new life goals is to have an orgy in the ice hotel, and try to melt it.
Old 08-31-2010, 07:38 AM   #931
Fruitbat

Quote:
Naw it'd be fine, just do it standing up, wear shoes, and don't get stuck to the wall XD

EDIT: one of my new life goals is to have an orgy in the ice hotel, and try to melt it.
If you do achieve your life goal, make sure you're in the middle - just think of that ice water, either lying in it or having it dripping on your back would put you off your game and when you're that close to achieving your life goal you don't want to be distracted.

Even standing up, you'd get dripped on, unless you somehow incorporated rainjackets or umbrellas?

Old 08-31-2010, 08:42 AM   #932
*Twitch

Eh, just get a bunch of people who like to play with ice? Cold, as long as it's not a complete surprise, isn't too bad. Though of course I'd be in the middle, that's where the most people are!
Old 08-31-2010, 02:56 PM   #933
Fruitbat

Quote:
Eh, just get a bunch of people who like to play with ice? Cold, as long as it's not a complete surprise, isn't too bad. Though of course I'd be in the middle, that's where the most people are!
Ahhh.. of course... Ice can be fun... (What were you thinking fruitbat?)

Okay you can have the orgy inside and I'll be outside, taking up ice sculpting (I can't sculpt, so I'll need a lot of ice), I'll slip on the ice and break bones and need to be air-lifted out.

Umm.. sexual fettishs thread fruit, okay I'll be, um.. nah.. that's too much ice for this fruitbat.. (although it's on my bucket list)

Old 08-31-2010, 11:11 PM   #934
Saya

Hey Fruitbat, according to Men's Health, women LOVE having frozen grapes placed on their clits!

http://zeldalily.com/index.php/2010/...droom-burrito/

Maybe, at least, they would if they were fruitbats. Myself, I'd be scared if a guy brings frozen fruit into the bedroom and gives me the sexy eyes.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 11:44 PM   #935
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
Hey Fruitbat, according to Men's Health, women LOVE having frozen grapes placed on their clits!

http://zeldalily.com/index.php/2010/...droom-burrito/

Maybe, at least, they would if they were fruitbats. Myself, I'd be scared if a guy brings frozen fruit into the bedroom and gives me the sexy eyes.
LOL... **cough, cough** As I read this, I imaged this really hot guy walking into the bedroom with a bowl, giving the bedroom eyes and saying "Oh Darling, I didn't have any grapes, I hope frozen sultanas are okay".

Tip 10 is hilarious - shave her legs or apply her make up? Like I'd let a guy near me with a make up kit.

I did have a friend who used to put lipstick downstairs and would say "Kiss me".

Hey what about frozen Brussel sprouts?... Can you image loosing the darn thing, then rolling over onto it afterwards - gives an entirely new meaning to who has to sleep in the wet spot.

Saya I think we should get Twitch to trial it when he has his orgy in the Icehotel - he could try ice and frozen grapes and see which is best.

It would have to be scientific study - 25 people at least... gee I hope Twitch is up to it.

Old 09-01-2010, 04:41 PM   #936
Ben Lahnger

I don't know any guys that would volunteer to put your makeup on or shave your legs ... well, not any straight guys.

I did have a girlfriend once who said if I liked her pussy shaved I should shave it ... so I did ... very, very carefully. She actually said I was being a little to timid about it half way through.

Anyway, it turned out great and I liked the results, but I told her that actually shaving her was going to make me a nervous wreck, so we agreed that from then on she was just going to keep it trimmed short for me to make oral easier. No more shaving.

Also, I remember hearing somewhere (Cosmo or some chick flick, who knows) that it's romantic if a guy paints a girls nails. How is that different?

And since I don't think this is that far afield from a foot massage, where is the line drawn, ladies?

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 08:17 PM   #937
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger View Post
I don't know any guys that would volunteer to put your makeup on or shave your legs ... well, not any straight guys.
Pffft, shaving legs is weird, but doesn't not implicate homosexuality, you have to get down with a woman's legs, after all.

And I know plenty of straight guys who wear make up, some cross dressers but mostly the gawfic kind (but they do it nicely and subtly). In that case however thats for when I honestly need help, I don't understand whats sexy about it.

Get thy heteronormativity out if this thread, Ben
Old 09-02-2010, 06:09 AM   #938
vindicatedxjin

I think it's hot when guys wear makeup. Really hot.

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 07:28 AM   #939
Fruitbat

No touching my bat feet. They are beyond ticklish. I've kicked a few people in my time because they don't believe how ticklish they are.

Make up - no problems if a guy wants to wear it (as long as its done tastefully)

Old 09-02-2010, 10:00 AM   #940
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
Get thy heteronormativity out if this thread, Ben
LOL! But then you can't say there aren't some women who might like having a guy shave their legs, apply their makeup or rub a frozen grape on their clit. Many couples play with ice, after all.

But your point is well taken. I apparently know a different kind of straight men than you, and was generalizing based only on my somewhat limited experience.

Also, I have a thing I do sometimes when giving a woman some oral attention where I alternate taking a sip from hot and cold glasses of tea from time to time ... and I have yet to find a lover who didn't like it. So that's not far from the grape thing.

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Old 09-02-2010, 04:31 PM   #941
Saya

Oh I know hot and cold play can be fun, but grapes? What if it melts, some juice gets out and BAM yeast infection? Better stick a clove of garlic up there just to be safe XD
Old 09-02-2010, 05:11 PM   #942
Fruitbat

Quote:
Oh I know hot and cold play can be fun, but grapes? What if it melts, some juice gets out and BAM yeast infection? Better stick a clove of garlic up there just to be safe XD
then you'd have garlic breath XD

Old 09-03-2010, 12:07 AM   #943
honeythorn

Yeast infection? Noooooo. I've had Thrush only once and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Fucking miserable

I just don't think food and drink should be used in sex for the whole hygene reasons and so on. Unless you've just got some on the side for snacks afterwards or something. Fruit in your fanny is just not the way to go for a healthy diet. Better to eat it with your upstairs mouth and all that
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 01:02 AM   #944
Saya

I'm not for a ban on food in bed per se, I don't personally dig it but I bet people do find the whole "Oh I seem to have drizzled chocolate all over you, allow me to get that for you *lick lick*" thing smexy, you know how crazy chocolate lovers get, it just weirds me out that someone would think that putting a frozen grape or chicken nugget or tofurky ribet on someone's cooch would be sexy, especially if we assume this is against a very worked up clit it would thaw in no time and again, fruit that near the vagina is asking for a yeast infection. Or vaginosis if its a chicken nugget. Indeed, keep food away from the genitalia.

Especially when you consider the list as a whole, as one of them was "Ask permission! Some women find that endearing!" o.O like its optional! Like it would still be okay if you just surprised your partner with a frozen grape!

Like the article I linked to said, thats a good way to be forever known as "the guy who tried to fuck me with a grape."
Old 09-03-2010, 02:06 AM   #945
Fruitbat

Saya - reminds me of the scene from Priscilla queen of the desert where the girl starts popping ping pong balls out.

Old 09-03-2010, 10:04 AM   #946
Ben Lahnger

Definitely do NOT want to do anything to give the lady a yeast infection, or the guy for that matter. I think the grape thing is a bit much personally, but Saya, how did you come to make up the "chicken nugget" thing? That's so out of the realm ... well, I assume it must just come from personal experience, eh?

So nobody here's played with whipped cream a time or two?

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 09-03-2010, 11:31 AM   #947
ape descendant

Quote:
.... garlic and/or unflavored yogurt.

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 12:16 PM   #948
Ben Lahnger

BTW, I have to admit that I find the babe in the Xtrax ad that keeps appearing periodically on the left here to be very fetching, what with the way she's hiked up the side of that short skirt to reveal a bit of stocking top and garter. I'm a sucker for garters and stockings.

http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com...QyCNgFFQwB8ogv

Also, I have a thing for women with tan lines. The sad thing is when I got to the age where I felt more confident about confiding with my lovers about what quirky things turn me on, we started finding out all the horrible things about tanning being bad for you. *sigh*

Still (not safe for work or people who do not want to see topless girls) ... Topless Tanline Girl ... hmmmm ...

Also, I've always wished I could get a lover to dress up as a super-heroine in the bedroom just once. I used to be afraid to ask because I worried it sounded juvenile, but now I recognize that much of what we consider sexual has a base point of origin.

Kim Kardashian as Wonder Woman
Bianca Beauchamp as Catwoman
Lucy Pinder as Supergirl

And yes, I know that Lucy Pinder is much bustier than Supergirl. So what?!? LOL!

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 09-03-2010, 12:26 PM   #949
Saya

The chicken nugget is a joke Ben XD just thinking of things people might substitute if they don't have any grapes in the freezer.

Maybe they'd dress up for you if you dressed up as Batman!
Old 09-03-2010, 03:54 PM   #950
Fruitbat

Whipped cream is okay Ben but the mess and cleaning up after it isn't

I think that if I guy had a costume on the back of the door for me, in my size, I'd wear it, and I'd certainly wear it if I looked like Lucy Pinder.

Saya the dress up thing has to work both ways As long as there was no chicken nugget man, it would be cool.