Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 03-26-2006, 09:52 AM   #26
tenet_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oubliette
would you like a raw hide bone?
No, I would like to not be sick anymore or to just die already.

I'm tired of the hospials and the needles and the tests...

Nevermind...

--Geisha
tenet_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 09:55 AM   #27
Oubliette

sorry.....

"Can't we all just get a bong?"-Wolfie-
Oubliette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 04:00 PM   #28
corporalaccident

Look, tenet, just because you have a lot of shit going on in your life doesn't mean you have to randomly attack my friend time and time again. What the fuck did she do to you? Rub you the wrong way for no god damn reason? I'm sorry you're going through a rough time, but that's not to say Idol ISN'T having a hard time as well. There doesn't seem to be a nice fiber in your entire being.
corporalaccident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 04:31 PM   #29
Ben Lahnger

Corporal, there are two mistakes in your comment.

1) Nobody's bad day or bad week or bad month or bad year is gonna trump how fucked up Tenet's life is now. Idol may be having a rough time, and that would be unfortunate. But, I would never characterize what Tenet is going through as being something as trivial as "a hard time". It just doesn't compare.

2) You assume that Idol did nothing to deserve this reaction. I disagree. The reason I never posted in this particular Introduction thread is because her posts all over this site include bad, misplaced or nonexistant punctuation, bad grammer and nonsense sentences. This is a gothic LITERATURE website. That explains our interest in literate communication. The kind of posts Idol has posted all over gothic.net (including way too many inside jokes and personal communications that mean nothing to anyone else here) would routinely engender flaming from the long-term regulars here.

In fact, I've seen the old guard actually lighten up on the n00bs for sloppy grammer and style. I don't know if it's because they are exercising leniency, or they have just grown weary from the sheer volume of people who cannot compose readable posts. Either way, I'm not suprised by Tenet's reaction.

If your friend continues to post in this manner -

And.... Neko Case. I dislike her. I mean... I love her. So much that I want to be her and hate her so much because she's in the band I want tob e in. Hah. Alt-Country queen, she is. Nice. I'm from Connecticut, by the way.

Well, when I said "I feel welcomed, blahblah", I was being sarcastic. So.... I never really have? Until just now. I feel SUPER welcome, now. It's great. You guys rawk!
- IdolBones

- she should just get used to the comments, or invest in some asbestos underwear.

That is all.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 04:44 PM   #30
corporalaccident

I'm sorry, I really have no idea of what a rough time tenet's going through, and I should have thought it through before I spoke. I don't really know my way around this site yet, and neither does Idol, so we'll work on things. Many apologies to anyone I or she or we offended!
corporalaccident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 01:55 AM   #31
tenet_2012

What happened here?

One of the greatest flames ever just disappeared?

Fuck!

--Geisha
tenet_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote