Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 04-05-2009, 08:59 PM   #26
itwasntme

wow i have to give you credit on that one matt
itwasntme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 09:01 PM   #27
voodoowitchdr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beneath the Shadows View Post
25. Shoplift. Duh.

26. Take the nearest mannequin (store greeters work just as well) to at least second base.
"At least second"... I'm stealin' third
voodoowitchdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 09:03 PM   #28
itwasntme

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoowitchdr View Post
"At least second"... I'm stealin' third
why stop there? go for the home run
Old 04-05-2009, 09:03 PM   #29
voodoowitchdr

27. Eat some one's hair.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:06 PM   #30
voodoowitchdr

Quote:
Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
why stop there? go for the home run
If I stop at third I can always so that "I tripped"
Old 04-05-2009, 09:11 PM   #31
itwasntme

28. stash a bunch of items in your shirt walk past an employee an "accidentally" have them drop and then run quickly away
Old 04-05-2009, 09:14 PM   #32
voodoowitchdr

29. Scream, "Don't make me use the shrink ray, don't make me use the shrink ray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I'm out for tonight.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:17 PM   #33
itwasntme

30. ask to taste test all the canned foods
Old 04-06-2009, 02:18 AM   #34
$haDe

31. Start throwing fists into everyone's faces.
Old 04-06-2009, 08:07 AM   #35
viscus

32. Set the alarms on all of the mini-stereos to go off one after the other, on really loud rock stations.

"Now some of you may encounter the devil's bargain if you get that far. Any old soul is worth saving at least to a priest, but not every soul is worth buying. So you can take the offer as a compliment."

-William S. Burroughs

You're not entitled to your opinion.
viscus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 09:02 AM   #36
Tam Li Hua

33. Pretend that you live there, and that you own everything. [This is a good experiment to also see how long it actually takes Wal-Mart to throw someone out.]

viscus: Honestly, I don't think that would do much good, since all the stereos are usually blasting away at full volume regardless.
Old 04-06-2009, 12:26 PM   #37
odinsXson

34. Take a box of condoms to the fitting room and ask to try them on.

35. If allowed (Wal Mart doesnt have the brightest employees) go out of the fittign room wearing jsut the condom and ask for opinions of its look.

36. Go to the pharmacy and ask if they have the goods. Then start asking all the pharmacy employees if they are wearing a wire.

37. Go to the bakery and ask them to bake all the frozen goods in your cart.

38. Ask the sporting goods guy where they keep the anti depressants while holding a gun you wanted to look at.

39. Grab a box of Vagisil and walk up to random women and say look honey it will stop the dripping.

40. Go the sporting good section and set up a tent and sleeping bad and just watch.

41. Get camo from the sporting goods section and then hide in a clothign rack and jump out randomly.

42. Hide in the clothing racks and yell pick me I would cover you jsut right, or keep looking tubby and such.

43. Go to the Coke display in the shape of a pirate ship climb in it and yell pirate things at people.

44. Go to the meat section ask for the butcher, when he comes out start yelling you son of a bitch why did you grind up chuck (while holding a container of ground chuck).

45. Talk to the lobster tank...Give a yes master... Then start yelling LOBSTER LIBERATION.

46. Go to the garden center and ask which flowers are best to put over a shallow grave to hide the smell

47. while in the garden center ask how much dirt is needed to fill a 6x6 hole containing a 6ft man.

48. While in the graden ask them which grill would be best for cooking a baby.

49. Go to the dryers and ask which ones best for drying a small child after a bath.

50. Do to the pesticides and ask which ones works best on pets.

Me and my friends have done jsut about every thing you can do to get kicked out of wal mart.
odinsXson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 03:32 PM   #38
voodoowitchdr

51. Get a group of friends together and have a real scavenger hunt (every one dresses in vulture costumes and tries to consume as muck meat as possible).

52. A room with a moose (it explains it's self).
Old 04-06-2009, 03:36 PM   #39
Pyre

53. Battling with pool noodles (I have been warned once).

54. Battling with mops (no warning, but I am sure it's the same).

Surprisingly as a kid rollerblading did not illicit a warning or getting kicked out, but things may well have changed, particularly my age.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 03:38 PM   #40
Mir

I'm not sure if anyone has asked this but, why go in to Walmart in the first place?
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 03:39 PM   #41
voodoowitchdr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyre View Post
53. Battling with pool noodles (I have been warned once).

54. Battling with mops (no warning, but I am sure it's the same).

Surprisingly as a kid rollerblading did not illicit a warning or getting kicked out, but things may well have changed, particularly my age.
So, what did you think of the "Nostril Speach?"

55. Give nostril speach to random people.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:40 PM   #42
Pyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mir View Post
I'm not sure if anyone has asked this but, why go in to Walmart in the first place?
Because groceries at Kroger (if you know what that is) are more expensive.

Besides, not many stores sell Pokémon shirts for $5, even if it is a child's small and almost doesn't fit.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Old 04-06-2009, 03:42 PM   #43
Pyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoowitchdr View Post
So, what did you think of the "Nostril Speach?"

55. Give nostril speach to random people.
. . . "Nostril Speach"?

Old 04-06-2009, 03:43 PM   #44
voodoowitchdr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyre View Post
. . . "Nostril Speach"?
reread my intro, "The Witch Doctor"
Old 04-06-2009, 03:45 PM   #45
Mir

What about groceries at the shop around the corner? Those tiny, run down places usually run by Asians.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:55 PM   #46
Pyre

Quote:
What about groceries at the shop around the corner? Those tiny, run down places usually run by Asians.
I live in a college town where small grocery stores are unnecessary. The only two I know of is Fooks Foods (Asian) and Taj Mahal (Indian). Nice selection, but not convenient for my cereal needs.

Also, again, Wal-Mart is just cheaper. The health cereal (such as Kashi) is as expensive or cheaper than name brands such as Cheerios (my other love).

Old 04-06-2009, 04:02 PM   #47
Mir

I can see how all these big chains can come in, and destroy little businesses. It's unfortunate. But, that's just how it is.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:12 PM   #48
odinsXson

Quote:

Lol why not. You can get steaks, shotguns shells, a haircut, dvds, and new tires in the same stop. Never mind the fact that wal mart is a corporate conglomerate that employees more people the United States armed forces does. Never the fact so many people have lost business because of them. Plus the employees are jsut to friendly. Please note the sarcasm. More then likely you can detect the sarcasm, I HATE WAL MARTS!!!!
odinsXson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 04:20 PM   #49
Pyre

I won't lie, I don't support Wal-Mart, but when you're a poor college student and it's the cheapest place around, it's all you can do.

Old 04-06-2009, 04:24 PM   #50
voodoowitchdr

Quote:
Originally Posted by odinsXson View Post
Lol why not. You can get steaks, shotguns shells, a haircut, dvds, and new tires in the same stop. Never mind the fact that wal mart is a corporate conglomerate that employees more people the United States armed forces does. Never the fact so many people have lost business because of them. Plus the employees are jsut to friendly. Please note the sarcasm. More then likely you can detect the sarcasm, I HATE WAL MARTS!!!!
Is your name Aaron, and do you live in Georgia?