Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > TV, Movies, & Games

TV, Movies, & Games Talk about your favorite TV shows, movies, games, and other media here. Or don't. We don't want to tell you what to do or anything.

Old 10-06-2005, 02:25 PM   #26
Noire

Am I the only one who likes Sailor Moon?
Noire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 12:09 PM   #27
Soma Cruz

Yes Noire....you are. But seriously my favorite Anime of all time has to be (dare i say it.) Fullmetal Alchemist. Yeah...go ahead...shoot me. -_-
Soma Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 12:43 PM   #28
debaserPixie

Cowboy Bebop,Vampire Princess Miyu,now and then here and there,blue seed, my favorites are Berserk and evangalion(seen the whole season plus both movies.I havent seen all of berserk though just volumes1,3,4,and5.
debaserPixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 12:33 PM   #29
debaserPixie

vampire hunter d,cat soup, aeon flux,spriggan
debaserPixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 02:32 PM   #30
punkirony

S-Cry-Ed is cool, and *gasp* Inuyasha. I also like Full Metal Alchemist (very few of the episodes.)
Old 10-13-2005, 06:54 AM   #31
Star of Blight

Hmm, lately I've been on a Galaxy Angel kick. But as for the position of all time favorite, it's a real split for me. Tenjou Tenge is really good, though I prefer the manga over the anime. And you just can't beat any Harlock anime for sheer spice pirate badassness. Lejeverse for the win!
Star of Blight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 09:32 PM   #32
Katshin88@Gmail.com

Lupin the Third and One Peice are quite descent. They have awesome story lines as well as humor.
Katshin88@Gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 09:33 PM   #33
Icarus

I had a favorite anime show, but I cannot remember what it was called. I believe it was outlaw star, but I am not sure. Regardless, I thought the ship was cool.
Icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 01:34 PM   #34
Nike

Akira

Jin Rho
Wonderful Days
Spirited Away
Princess Mononoke
Grave of the Fireflies
Old 10-23-2005, 08:56 AM   #35
Which_ones_Pink?

Gosh, there's so many...

I like Helsing and Full metal alchemist, but my fave has to be Cardcaptor Sakura (Sub)! It's just so cute and nice.

Oh, Hand maid May, if anyone knows that, it's brilliant! She's so tiny!
And Ah! My Goddess! I quite like the dub of that, they sound good. I don't like the Manga so much for that.

There's a Tsubasa manga too, I like that. Clamp ROCK! In a cute way...

Probably not sounding overly Goth here...
Which_ones_Pink? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 04:30 PM   #36
Saya

fav anime

Gravitation! Fruits Basket was really good, too. I liked Inu Yasha for a while but it got repetitive. Witch Hunter Robin was great.......Blood: The Last Vampire was a great movie, and I hear they are making a tv show soon.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 06:05 PM   #37
snapdragon

hellsing for me.
snapdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 03:52 PM   #38
Which_ones_Pink?

Fruits basket was great, the ending was wrong though... It was just so extreme compared to the rest of the series.
Which_ones_Pink? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 10:40 AM   #39
Saya

oh, don't tell me, I haven't seen the ending yet (it doesn't come on tv here, and I'm too cheap to buy the volumes, so I just mooch off of a friend of mine who has them ^_^)
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 12:01 PM   #40
Formula Egoletum

I always liked CowBoy BeBop, Witch Hunter Robin, and Boogie Pop Phantom. But I'm starting to think I'm the only one who' ever heard of the last one.
Formula Egoletum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 12:11 PM   #41
nonfatsuperjesus

Full Metal Panic... extremely funny, Hellsing... whats cooler than vampires killing vampires, and S-Cry-ED..... just freaking ossum..... anime geeks and cons suck, though (god damned annoying mofos)
nonfatsuperjesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 12:39 PM   #42
angleangel_doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazik
^Ugh, I'll pass on Inuyasha, Dragon Ball Z, Trigun, etc. I'm mostly into the higher grade stuff, like Cowboy Bebop, and the classic movies like Akira and Ninja Scroll. They have this new one on Adult swim called "Samurai Champloo" that's wicked sick.
And Captain Herlock, and Leo the Lion King of the Jungle, and classic series such as Astroboy, Mach 5 and Voltron (and now the kicking of your ass!!)
I have too many series that I grew up watching, along with a select few american shows that kicked major ass such as Angry Beavers and Rocko's Modern Life, but a few are
Tenchi Muyo!, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Card Captor Sakura (japanese OVA), Gundam Wing and 0083, Sailor Moon, Studio Ghibli films, Revolutionary Girl Utena (leeeeeesbionic...my dad hated me watching that show), Super GALS, Maho Tsukai Tai! and last but not least Magical DoReMi!
Shows such as Inuyasha and...oh, what the fuck is it called...ah! Full Metal Alchemist can bite my ass.
angleangel_doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 02:06 PM   #43
polished_wolf_claws

(I think I'm the first to say) Ranma 1/2!
sailor Moon
FMA
Tenchi
(What I've seen of) Fruit baskets
Card Captors

I think thats all that I've seen some of.... well... I've seen DBZ and stuff (Friend is obsessed) .... It just didn't turn my crank after age 15......

"Teh Lordz Satan Protektz me frm ebil in mah PANTS!!!!!11111"
polished_wolf_claws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 12:11 AM   #44
TheKorovaMilkbar

A lot of what was mentioned, such as Outlaw Star, Ghost in the Shell (and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex), and Cowboy Bebop, but the best is-

Berserk

This is the best show ever and the rest of you can BURN IN HELL if you don't believe me!!

LOL, J/K
Old 11-01-2005, 10:56 AM   #45
Demon Eyes

While i totally agree with most of the people here on how cool Berserk was, i did find it a bit flawed. The manga series was way more intense than the show itself and even though they took out some of the main aspects from the manga i did enjoy the intense connection of Guts and Griffith, but i guess since it was a bit underbugeted they did have to make it less artsy. Now when it comes to all these fucking animes that are aired on cartoon network i can't help but die a little inside. Cartoon Network is awful, every great show that totally owns is horribly chopped and edited beyond recognition. plus the american voice actors they get to dub the series are some of the crappiest i've heard, lol. I'll stick to watching my anime in japanese thank you.

As for my favorite anime shows

Saint Seiya
Samurai Deeper Kyo
Bleach
Hajime No Ippo
Hellsing
Tsukihime
Ichigo 100%
Nightwarriors: Darkstalkers' Revenge (even though it didn't follow the game storyline and was way too short in my opinion, but eh, DEMITRI RULEZ so i liked it.)
Karas
Ghost in the Shell
Mouse (lol gotta love the girlz in this one)

And the list goes on....I've watched so many anime series that i've wasted about half my life (and earnings to date) in watching good anime series. I don't wanna brag or nothing but if your looking for good anime to watch can message me on MSN or post, and i could recommend some great series, just please inform me as to what your interested in and let the fun begin.

One last thing to note, for all you people watching these anime series on cartoon network, i suggest u ceace and desist at all cost. All cartoon network does is mess up a totally cool series, i believe that if you watch the original fansubbed ones it would be best. Trust me, they're more enjoyable anywayz.
Demon Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 09:56 AM   #46
VampireHeart

Current Favorites:

-Hellsing(Alucard is badass!)

-Elfen Lied( Kinda made my stomach sick, but in a good-watching-people-get-decapitated way...I don't think that even made sense...o_O)

-Samurai 7
-FMA
-Bleach
-Descendants of Darkness
-The Twelve Kingdoms
VampireHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 08:22 AM   #47
GothicBlackrose

Smile Anime

Does anyone like anime films,shows,figures,manga?
blackrose
GothicBlackrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 10:46 AM   #48
GothicBlackrose

I actually noticed that about two minutes after i wrote this.
GothicBlackrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 01:53 PM   #49
xjapan9901

nice
thats bad
xjapan9901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 02:51 PM   #50
nonfatsuperjesus

What the hell does that even mean? *shakes head*
nonfatsuperjesus is offline   Reply With Quote