Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2005, 05:24 PM   #401
drgnlvr

Wha--?! :shock:
Old 04-25-2005, 07:54 PM   #402
Patetica

let lil nicky die alone once and for all, i think we should stop speaking with him till he eventually shuts the hell up and stop bothering us.

(excuse my grammar english is my second lenguage)
Old 04-26-2005, 03:09 AM   #403
SuicideJade

first nickypoo is a buttsex loving manwhore. .. that's all i got to say about that..

second..
one of my best friends who i've known for 10 years ahs been missing for 4 days..
she's been sick*she had a miscarraige and her health turned to shit*
she's depressed and cutting herself *which i didn't know until recently..*

she's not just a friend.. i've had a semi secret crush on her forever..
it's been quashed since A. we;ve known each other FOREVER, and B
her life started spiralling out of control and she wouldn't let me help her anymore..
she won't let anyone help her... >_<
i can't do much.. i'm 2,000 miles away from her and our mutual friend, whom i've known just as long... all i can do is wait.. and hope fades wit every passing hour...
i'm afraid they're gonna find her dead and alone in her apartment.. her family could'nt give a rat's ass about her.. neither does her piece of shit boyfriend..
but me and annie do.. and our families do..
if she's not dead i swear i'm gonna kill her!! :cry:
Old 04-26-2005, 05:36 AM   #404
drgnlvr

I'm sorry Jade *hugs*

I hope she's found, and she gets some help.

Small consolation, but keep being her friend. You never know when something that doesn't seem like a big deal will be the right thing to say, to snap her out of it.
Old 04-26-2005, 05:38 AM   #405
edible_eye

hope it all turns out well, jade.

- shoulder if you need it, even if you DID continually rub in the fact your state had better temperatures than mine -
Old 04-26-2005, 11:48 AM   #406
winged_dreams

Be strong Jade!! I'm always here if you need emotional support. I'm good at listening.

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
Old 04-26-2005, 06:26 PM   #407
Jane13

Jade... *hugs* I know how it feels to have friends be that way... being in trouble and letting no one help... Be well. I sincerily hope you find her, alive.
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 04-27-2005, 02:29 AM   #408
SuicideJade

her lazy ass family put a police report out late last night..
maybe we will see the progress..

edible.. don't worry.. i'm getting my karma.. it's hit a cooler snap so i can't get my now pasty ass out to go swimming *cries*

i can't believe this, but i need a tan O_O
Old 04-27-2005, 10:23 AM   #409
edible_eye

heh.

you said "pasty".
Old 04-27-2005, 10:32 AM   #410
WolfMoon

*HUGS JADE*

I hope your friend is alright when she's found.I know that sometimes people feel they need to be alone and sometimes they think nothing of just walking out the door and not looking back at that moment in time.I was a cutter and understand that no matter how much she may need you, she may not know how to tell you she does.It's easier to internalize things and try to deal with them so you don't feel like you're burdening other people you care about with your problems.

I don't know how to reach out to others and tell them that I need help.Your friend might have a similar problem.

I hope everything turns out well.

*HUGSHUGSHUGS*

Old 04-30-2005, 07:46 AM   #411
creepylittleshit

I hope everything turns out alright concerning your friend Jade. Not saying you shouldn't worry, but I have done a disappearing act or two in my time and its just to get away and think. Inconsiderate to those who might worry I'll admit. But its just something some people gotta do sometimes.

Since this is a rant corner I have a few things I would like to get off my chest:

If hospital I went to for my workmans comp. burned down tommorow with only the staff inside I think I would do a happy little jig on the ashes of that hellhole. You would think the secretaries there who get paid sixteen bucks an hour could get off thier lazy asses and find an address that they more than likely already have on file. Instead they keep their cheeks planted in a fucking seat and try to make my credit go down the toilet for a bill that is not mine!!!!!! I guess the staff at thier business office are to busy sucking docter dick to do thier fucking job.

Another thing that is bugging me:

My boyfriend believes that women are what caused the fall of man. Eve ate the apple and that is why we are doomed to a painful existance. he also hates most women....Shouldn't he be dateing a man?????

Thats all for now but trust me there is more. :evil:
Old 04-30-2005, 08:07 AM   #412
MrMaelstrom

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepylittleshit
My boyfriend believes that women are what caused the fall of man. Eve ate the apple and that is why we are doomed to a painful existance. he also hates most women....Shouldn't he be dating a man?????
Good rant, Creepy, but I got a bone to pick in this last bit here:

If it's a bad for mysoginist men to throw all lesbian women into a man-hating category, it wouldn't also be fair to gay men for women to assume that a good gay boyfriend could be a retarded mysoginist. Most of my male gay acquaintances get along beautifully with women to an extent that can make ANY straight man jealous.

Basically, with that outlook, your bf shouldn't be dating anyone.

And for the record, Eve wasn't the 1st woman, Lilith was.
She was cast out of paradise for refusing to submit sexually to Adam (she wanted to go on top and he didn't let her, the sad little bastard).

Wait a minute, she wasn't cast out, she fucking left. And good for her too.
She's the reason a more docile version was built (Eve).

Any other questions?
Old 05-01-2005, 02:42 AM   #413
SuicideJade

SHE'S ALIVE!! :shock:
she showed up on a friend's doorstep today..
now her boyfriend needs to die.. :evil:
she went to visit him.
he forced her to prostitute to make his lazy ass money..
after a day full of nasy men and all their wants she tells him she doesn't want to do it anymore..
this fuckhead took all $600 she made and threw her out 200 miles from home with now way to get home and no money.. *breaks something large and unweildy*
i hope someone hits him with a semi repeatedly..
this girl carried and lost his demon seed and ALMOST DIED from it, and this is how he treats her... she's still sick and it's been 2 years ago now since she miscarried.. she's still in crappy shape..

but on the brightside she's alive and safe now..
thank you all for your kind words and thoughts..
sometimes without you guys i'd go stark raving mad... :shock:
Old 05-01-2005, 05:15 AM   #414
Jane13

I'm so glad your friend is back, and alive! As for her boyfriend...That dirty scumbag! I'm sure one of us will leave a dead fish on his doorstep (sorry for the "Godfather" allusion). :twisted:
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 05-01-2005, 11:21 AM   #415
Soul_Immortal

Jade, that man needs his testicles removed and his crotch transformed into the pussy he is. I am so glad your friend is safe...my heart goes out to you both, dear.

*Soul*
Old 05-01-2005, 01:00 PM   #416
MrMaelstrom

Someone over there in the States needs to start up a posse to deal with these fucks.
Sure, it's how gangs and military vigilante militias are started, but some of our members need private security detail and I hereby volunteer Alkilyu and E_E to knock some sense into heads.

Yes people, I'm sanctioning the use of physical violence outside of the UN (I'll be fucked if I'll have some Chinese Party Official in the Security Council telling me who to abuse).
Old 05-01-2005, 01:37 PM   #417
Soul_Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaelstrom
Someone over there in the States needs to start up a posse to deal with these fucks.
Sure, it's how gangs and military vigilante militias are started, but some of our members need private security detail and I hereby volunteer Alkilyu and E_E to knock some sense into heads.

Yes people, I'm sanctioning the use of physical violence outside of the UN (I'll be fucked if I'll have some Chinese Party Official in the Security Council telling me who to abuse).

Mael, count me in.

1)Alkilyu
2)edible_eye
3)Soul_Immortal

Anyone else?

*Soul*
Old 05-01-2005, 07:20 PM   #418
Jane13

I'm not one for physical force (ouch. That's what I say when I open a gallon of milk), but I can be... uh... like, I could spy and be a rat... and uh... yeah :oops:

I found another head that needs bashing in- just about everyone who's ever dated my best friend. They all start out nice and stuff... and then they dump her for someone with a ten-inch waist, ugly overbleached hair that makes them look like a poodle, and has an iq of about 10 and the attention span of a gnat >.< THIS GUY HAD IT GREAT! A caring girlfriend who is VERY forgiving (she gave him a second chace after cheating on her, doing coke, selling coke), and he goes and cheats on her again, and starts abusing/selling coke again! What is WRONg with this guy? Because he's retarded, she's supposed to feel like shit? It makes no sense. Boys can be scary and cruel.
-Cinema Strange
Old 05-01-2005, 07:57 PM   #419
Solumina

I’m thinking a baseball bat right in the back of his head would do him good. :twisted:
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 05-01-2005, 08:02 PM   #420
MrMaelstrom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane13
Boys can be scary and cruel.
So can girls. But we can also be stupid, obnoxious and extremely dangerous to boot.
Old 05-01-2005, 09:07 PM   #421
Soul_Immortal

Heres a rant, one I've been waiting 11 years to get out.

My mom had a boyfriend that lived with us when I was a kid.

After 2 years of unspeakable acts to both me and my mother, he was charged for the crimes. Great? Yeah. The clincher?

My mother dropped the charges, and all he got was 125 hours of community service.

I hope to never attain her reasoning of forgiveness.

*Soul*
Old 05-01-2005, 09:07 PM   #422
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Immortal

Mael, count me in.

1)Alkilyu
2)edible_eye
3)Soul_Immortal

Anyone else?

I am honored to be thought of in this manner, but only alphabetically here, would I ever appear above the great e_e.

And Soul: we have coed lockerooms in this team, so uh...we're going to have to ask you to please shower with us.

Please?
Old 05-01-2005, 09:19 PM   #423
Soul_Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlKilyu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Immortal

Mael, count me in.

1)Alkilyu
2)edible_eye
3)Soul_Immortal

Anyone else?

I am honored to be thought of in this manner, but only alphabetically here, would I ever appear above the great e_e.

And Soul: we have coed lockerooms in this team, so uh...we're going to have to ask you to please shower with us.

Please?

Uh,... :shock:

Sure thing.

Just as long as its clear that Mael gets us a slot on his webcam site...

What?

*Soul*
Old 05-02-2005, 12:04 AM   #424
fernanda

Now here's a rant I've kept for a long time:

I FUCKING HATE MY EX BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!

God, if he wasn't the worst thing that ever happened to me!!! Stupid guys that don't realize how much women love them.

He was my first serious relationship, and I loved him sooo very much. I forgave him for cheating on me, and after that for doing coke, I pretty much lost my friends for being with him so I could get him out of his addiction. Then he started selling after he promised me he wouldn't (he confesed he never kept his promise the day we broke up).

But something that I could never forgive was the fact that he once ***** me!!! It's the most humiliating and disgusting and traumatising thing that could happen to me, after being sexually abused by a total stranger and being forced to swallow his.... whatever its called in english.

GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The worst about it all is that when we broke up he was crying and he was mad at me for trying to break up with him, and told me that I never really cared about him like he did for me. Stupid egocentric men. AAAAAARGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Okay I'm done now. I feel better now...
Old 05-02-2005, 05:05 AM   #425
edible_eye

"the great e_e", al?

heh. not even close, but thanx for the sentiment all the same.

ok, so we're getting together to mete out an ass beating? sure. no problem - and thanx for volunteering me, maelstrom. even better if i get to watch immortal_soul execute an all out assault. nothing better than a hot girl doling out an ass whupping. i'd like to request a mini-skirt and tank top, please - no bra.

- shudder with pleasure -

but i'm gonna take a look at this from a different angle for a moment because everyone seems so fascinated with the ass-holery of the boyfriend in this scenario, which i agree with wholeheartedly - however, jade's friend owns some of the responsibility of what happened here as well - and despite what mob mentality demands we focus on, it's usually a good idea to take a step back and focus on the whole picture instead.

did things really have to go this far before she said "enough" and realized this guy was not a wholesome young man? why did it take a full day and 600 dollars worth of sex acts with strange men for her to realize she didn't want to do that sort of thing? if the discussion for her to become a prostitute seemed all well and good from the beginning, what possessed her to return to him after the day was done AND turn over the money AND tell him she didn't want to do it anymore? was she thinking there might be the possibility of a decent relationship after something like that? seems to me, she found that friend's soorstep AFTER he threw her out. she should have utilized that same doorstep long before he gave her the heave-ho. this guy was never a "boyfriend" to her, but rather more like a troll who exists to slash the soul. somehow he found a willing partner and therein the real problem lies. this girl needs some serious help, if there's any realistic help to be had for this depth of - what i believe is - self-loathing. i deal with "battered woman's syndrome" on a daily basis and it's sad to see that most of them never break away. they get it, but don't really get it. and i say this last part only because i want you to understand, jade that there's a good chance she's gonna go back to him - no matter how much intervention you or someone else provides. even worse, or perhaps just as bad - if she does somehow break away, chances are she'll wind up with someone just as bad or worse.

it would be nice if we, as a society, could remove predatory cancers from the mix and eliminate them with baseball bats, razor knives or good, old fashioned guns and bullets - but we can't because lovely bleeding hearts tell us it's not the right thing to do, that everyone has worth and that rehabilitation is the way. make me fucking puke. the troll who manipulated this girl couldn't possibly have any personal characteristics worth saving for society in general, yet it's illegal for anyone to remove him from the population - even the girl's father, if he cared to. she's obviously incapable of helping herself, if she wants help at all.

i'd like to tell you to save yourself future grief, jade and make a break - but that's not my place. you're a good friend to a lost soul and the sad part of that is, she'll probably never really know it.

and fernanda - addicts lie. addicts steal. addicts think of only two things - themself and where they're getting their next fix. it's not rocket science. anything else, like other people, are peripherally tolerated annoyances that interfere with themself and their addiction. you can't help someone get out of their addiction. all you can do is provide a crutch for the addict to divert attention away from his or her own responsiblity. it doesn't matter how much you might "love" them, when the chips are down - you're nothing but a pain-in-the-ass piece of shit to an addict. "love" means nothing to an addict and i'm sorry you had to find that out the hard way, the same as i'm sorry for anyone who awakens one day to find out their innocent, romantic notions of the world are being laughed at by the ones they "love".

i'm also sorry you were *****. truly, i am.