Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2004, 09:22 PM   #926
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz
ever have one of those days where you are just too tired to keep your head up? how about one of those weeks? looks like thats where mine is headed. all day long i work my ass off, when i get home i work my ass off, every other day i am up at 5 am to head to the gym before work. by the time it rolls around to 9 pm i can barely keep my eyes open. everything is very fuzzy tonight. if i weren't so tired i'd most likely find it funny. would be nice if i could at least get a good sleep at night. last night i kept on waking up, tossed my stuffed frog behind me around 3am i think (yes i sleep with a stuffed frog, helps when the bed is otherwise empty) maybe it's the paint fumes wafting around the house all the time, maybe its work, maybe its just my brains way of telling me to slow down. one thing i know is if i do slow down i'll have more time to think and thats not really a good thing right aboutnow. anyways i think i'm gonna head to bed now. have a good night everyone
I know how ya feel, Luv.Been one of those weeks for me too.Can't concentrate lately.I keep wondering when I'm gonna get the call that my grandmother's had a massive heart-attack.And all because my aunts and uncles would rather not upset her by taking her to have a surgery that could save her life.Fucking bastards are gonna kill my grandma!!!!
Old 05-13-2004, 03:19 AM   #927
SuicideJade

i hit 200 posts.. i didn't even realize it.. :shock:
do i really type that much?
ahora, me tengo el dolor de cabeza..
i don't know if my grammar was corect when i said now i have a headache.. but take into account that i can barely write in english and it's my first language :P

oh well..

off to bed am i.. good night all
Old 05-13-2004, 11:07 AM   #928
SuicideJade

the rent a kid is paring away my nerves.. she's mad because she got herself in major trouble and isn't getting let off..
picture it.. last night around 6:30..
me and the baby beast's grandma are sitting in the living room talking about our usual bullshit.. (relationships, the evils of american idol and what not..)
all of a sudden the STRONG scent of johnson's bedtime baby bath fills the room.. this is strange since no one is taking a bath, so aunt kiki (me) goes to investigate..
i go to the bathroom to find 1 2/3 bottles of baby soap gone and every surface in the bathroom (both horizontal and vertical with soap bubbles on it!
but wait there's more!!!
i venture in the kid's bedroom to ask her exactly what the hell her problem was and discovered more soap everywhere (again every surface)
including her body.. she had changed clothes, dumped her toybox (which is 4 feet in length and 2 1/2 feet deep and packed with toys of every kind) on the floor.. somehow she ventured into grandma and papaw's room and ate almost a whole pound of candy.. and she had brushed her teeth with baby magic bodywash...
oh and i almost forgot.. she had a cup with lemon wedges and gummi bears in it..
this all took place within 30 minutes.. we usually don't have to check on her that often because she's always right under one of us.. but now i know.. the limit is every 15 minutes..

today she's having temper tantrums because of her grandma's strict orders.... she has to be followed to the bathroom and she has to be within the eyesight of an adult all day....
she's pissed off at me becuse she's not supposed to watch cartoons.. which suits me fine because i don't want to watch all these pointless things that she watches every day... and she's screaming because i turned the tv off because she was having a tantrum over it..
the pretending to ignore her tantruming is pissing her off too.. but i read it in a child psych book.. you ignore the tantrum, it goes away.. because you aren't giving the matter any of your attention..
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....
anybody want a kid??
i'll sell her cheap! :twisted:
Old 05-13-2004, 11:11 AM   #929
WolfMoon

I'll give ya tree fiddy.
Old 05-13-2004, 11:14 AM   #930
SuicideJade

SOLD!!
Old 05-13-2004, 11:27 AM   #931
WolfMoon

Deal!

Does she do windows?
Old 05-13-2004, 11:29 AM   #932
SuicideJade

oh she loves to clean..
it's getting her to shut up and keeping her out of soap and makeup that's the problem :shock:
Old 05-13-2004, 02:39 PM   #933
tickingstitch

I am two hours away from getting a pie in my face. It doesn't seem right. All for work charity. I just don't know about this one.

Aim: K143rsjrp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane
Oh shit!!!*tries to run away, but trips, he breaks his neck on a stool*No I know how Hilary Swank feels like.
Old 05-13-2004, 09:14 PM   #934
comatoast

IT IS A GOOD DAY!!!

Let's see...first, I got paid today! All the really means is that now I can pay bill collectors and buy some food. I have been out of money for about 2 weeks and out of food since monday(been eating a spoonful of peanut butter when my tummy growls too much). So,it's late and I couldn;t run to the store and buy groceries. So I ordered out! God! I think these are the best hot wings and pizza I have every had...ahhh..my belly....YAY!!!!

secondly, I got some more help in my department. A very strong worker.

Thirdly, I spent time with my little one!!!! YAY! for my little boy!!

Lastly,but MOST importantly, I was able to get some stuff off my chest that I have been needing to do for some time...and it was listened to. It felt so good

sigh..I'm going to shut up now...life is good sometimes
Old 05-13-2004, 09:18 PM   #935
Daz

Quote:
Originally Posted by comatoast
IT IS A GOOD DAY!!!
Old 05-13-2004, 09:28 PM   #936
raven_of_mourning

so you think you can out-clever us french folk with your knees bent advancing behavior! aahhh this is a good night get to watch monty python and the holy grail
and i got to see my girl ahhh life is good
Old 05-13-2004, 09:32 PM   #937
comatoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz
Quote:
IT IS A GOOD DAY!!!
Yes ,Daz....I great BIG smile....from ear to ear
Old 05-14-2004, 01:00 AM   #938
SuicideJade

well coma.. if you were in arizona i would have made sure you had food.. we often take in people who are down on their luck and need a leg up at my house.. trouble is getting them to leave after they get that leg up....
having 2 kick ass cooks in the house isn't a huge incentive to leave apparently...

remeber gothic.net.. if you're in the land of phoenix arizona and in need.. chances are that jade has food and a bed for ya.. :P
you might have to beg the babybeast for mercy once in a while but nothing too bad..
*kicks a mangled corpse under the baby beast's bed that she played with this morning.. (the beast played with.. not me!)*
Old 05-14-2004, 01:38 AM   #939
akhira

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideJade
well coma.. if you were in arizona i would have made sure you had food.. we often take in people who are down on their luck and need a leg up at my house.. trouble is getting them to leave after they get that leg up....
having 2 kick ass cooks in the house isn't a huge incentive to leave apparently...

remeber gothic.net.. if you're in the land of phoenix arizona and in need.. chances are that jade has food and a bed for ya.. :P
you might have to beg the babybeast for mercy once in a while but nothing too bad..
*kicks a mangled corpse under the baby beast's bed that she played with this morning.. (the beast played with.. not me!)*
That's good to know.
Nice to see..er...read your happy coma. :P
Old 05-14-2004, 11:04 AM   #940
comatoast

Thanks, akhira. I am happy and I am working on becoming happier.

Jade, even if I lived next door to you, I wouldn't have let you know. I would refuse(and did refuse) aid. If I couldn't budget right and keep my money , then I could abide by the consequences. Thanks for the big heart, though. Oh! and for the compliment on the pic post board. I don't think I've ever been called HOT before.
Old 05-14-2004, 11:22 AM   #941
tickingstitch

[quote="comatoast"]Thanks, akhira. I am happy and I am working on becoming happier.

quote]

How is that working out....I try and it last about 3 days and then it is back to the norm.

Aim: K143rsjrp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane
Oh shit!!!*tries to run away, but trips, he breaks his neck on a stool*No I know how Hilary Swank feels like.
Old 05-14-2004, 04:09 PM   #942
comatoast

[quote="tickingstitch"]
Quote:
Thanks, akhira. I am happy and I am working on becoming happier.

quote]

How is that working out....I try and it last about 3 days and then it is back to the norm.
Well, I refuse to let things go back to what has become the norm. I'm stubborn that way.
Old 05-15-2004, 02:52 AM   #943
SuicideJade

today leaves me tired and achy..
the babybeast terrorized us once again.. nothing's new there..
i'm tired and i don't know why..
:? :roll:

and you're quite welcome for the compliment coma :wink:
Old 05-15-2004, 10:47 AM   #944
pitseleh

Hey, it's WeaselBoy's birthday?! Me too!! Have a good one, dude!

I'm 24, by the way... no big deal.

As a side-note, the 15th of May is also the international conscientious objector day, so respect also to those who refuse to serve in the army.
Old 05-15-2004, 04:34 PM   #945
Gnossos

Happy Birthday to all- and many happy returns of the day!

Ever since we got back from vacation, I've been experiencing the Obsessive Clean Freak's worst nightmare- the elusive cat pee odor. Rumpke (aka P. Kitty) couldn't handle the stress of having 2 foster kittens in the house for a month, followed by the unexplained absence of her slaves for 16 days. Apparently, the replacement slaves we brought in were unsatisfactory.

She expresses her displeasure by, well, expressing ALL OVER THE HOUSE and trying to kill the other cats. As a result of this, instead of having an enjoyable, relaxing sabbatical from work, I've spent much of the past 3 weeks cleaning, scrubbing, and frantically sniffing various areas of my home, interspersed with visits to the vet. I may as well still be working at the damn shelter (aside from the sniffing part). To her credit, they did find signs of a nascent bladder infection, so she's on antibiotics as well as her new happy pills- something that elevates the serotonin levels in her eensy little brain. The vet refused to prescribe anything for me, and so I must continue my quest to rid the house of all traces of her "accidents".

She has cost us a pretty penny. Thus far:

Perch/scratching post combo: 60.00
Carpet: 40.00
Cat bed: 10.00
Window shade (don't ask) 40.00
1 and 1/2 gallons Simple Solution cleaner: 30.00
Overnight vet stay: 116.00
Meds (not including Mommy's extra alcohol): 60.00
Animal Psychic (I know, but this woman is amazing): 85.00
Bach Flower remedies: 19.00
Cost of friends who won't come over anymore because I pull them into the house and ask in a desperate, ragged tone of voice, "Does it smell like cat pee in here? What about here? And here? Don't lie to spare my feelings, dammit! I need to know!": Priceless

Things are better now, thank goodness. Because we were running out of options. -Gnossos
Old 05-15-2004, 05:24 PM   #946
Ravena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideJade

Ah... That is so nice...

I'll put your little babybeast in line! *Cracks whip*
Puleeze.... :roll: We all know that that mangled corpse was that jello-newbie you found in your pen... *looks out the window* I can see you playing with it right now... :P
I've had you my way.
Orgy~The Spectrum
Old 05-16-2004, 03:10 AM   #947
SuicideJade

nuh uh! i fed the jello newbie to my pet rats...
i have 3 adult ones and 15 baby ones...
it was such a scene! :shock:
:twisted:
Old 05-16-2004, 05:23 PM   #948
comatoast

My entire life I have had one consatnt in any kind of reading I have ever had(ie tarot, runic, palm). It was the fact that I'd play a fool. Well, I'm glad I'm consistant.
I had an earth shattering revelation this past week about my feelings for someone. Feelings I'd pushed down for so long. But, I couldn't hide them any longer. SO, I have been pouring my heart out and she's been listening. I could hear her voice get softer. I thought I would be able to make everything up to her.
No luck. I was told today that there wasn't really anything there. Can I blame her? Not really. Does it hurt to know that the door was closed before I had a chance to make good? Yeah. Do I feel like a fool..d'uh.
Still Love her though
Old 05-16-2004, 05:45 PM   #949
ohthefuckwell

*fucking sigh*

ya know.....

sometimes.....

the devil is in the details..........
Old 05-17-2004, 10:56 AM   #950
Maimy

If it helps, Coma, you played all of us for fools for a long time there ... so you're not alone ...
Closed Thread