Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Literature

Literature Please come visit. People get upset, write poetry about it, and post it here. Sometimes we also talk about books.

Old 01-22-2014, 05:58 AM   #126
Lady Ruthven

I'm currently working on my second novel 'The White Lady' which is about ... you guessed it, a ghost. And quite a lot else as well. It's sort of a blend of classic Gothic horror and fin-de-siecle decadence novels. (We'll see how that turns out.) I'm about half way through and have 36,000 words, so nearly enough to count as a novel (over 40,000) rather than a novella. Yeah!

I'm also writing some poetry on and off, and am planning a surrealist play called 'La Fortesse de Fragilite' about the gradual mental breakdown of a French resistance prisoner during WW2. (For any other French speakers on here, sorry about the lack of accents. My computer won't let me use them.)

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any good sites to self-publish online. I used to use KDP but they unpublished my first novel after I didn't give them tax information so that is out now. I'm not looking to make any money out of my books, I just want a site where people can read them. Thanks!
Lady Ruthven is offline   Reply With Quote