Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Shill

Shill Post your website announcements here. Anything that is blatantly SPAM (nigerian schemes, make money fast, etc) will be deleted. Actually, we'd probably keep the nigerian schemes around to make fun of it.

Old 09-06-2012, 08:53 AM   #1
Catch

Selling my Stuff

Now that I am back in Texas it seems like a good idea to sell my things on Gothic.net. Probably having similar interests, someone might like it.

I am ready to sell small items nationwide or internationally through a PayPal account and ship them USPS. I can add shipping after someone inquires on anything like cards, lamps, blankets or cups. Larger, heavier items are not going to be shipped.

Here is a list I update periodically and also plan on adding a few items later.

http://temple-texas.olx.com/users/naomie76
Old 09-12-2012, 07:24 PM   #2
Catch

Now I am trying to sell things through amazon. Adding more stuff later.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main?ie...A3H8Z7WAR3NL4A
Old 09-15-2012, 07:45 PM   #3
Catch

Only two weeks left, because after this, I am taking it with me or changing ownership to my parents.... I am serious. I will not have time to sell crap on the internet.
Old 09-22-2012, 02:28 AM   #4
nannierichie

making money

i did a business project during my academia. now i am added some new applications to it, because i want to sell it online for some business administrators. is it secure through online? please, help needed from experts.
nannierichie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:20 AM   #5
Catch

Ya, Everything on amazon needs a upc number. I sent a bunch of stuff to them so they can fullfill the order. Should be back in a couple, but without a upc or ean you'll want to sell it on e-bay. That is if anyone even wants it.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:26 AM   #6
Catch

Wooo!!! I am having a sale on some stuff. It is safely with Amazon and ready to send upon order.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main/re...A3H8Z7WAR3NL4A

Just some books and neat coffee press for sale. I guess I could make everything for sale, but seriously, I looked through all of my MTG Cards and found the value is around $200.00 retail. I took the standard 20% off for used cards and then took a few dollars off of that to get the price. I will never drop lower than that. About 15 cards are over half the asking price and there are plenty of other very collectible cards, so if you want it, that's the price.

Sale begins tomorrow.

Last edited by Catch; 10-12-2012 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Added sale time.
Catch is offline   Reply With Quote