Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 04-09-2009, 06:58 AM   #201
Alarica

Sorry, was just a rant and made no sense now I've read it back. I'm just so angry and she's doubting her ability to cope with 6 kids on her own, but I know she can do it. Plus theres 5yrs between us and we're pretty close.

Thanks though. I'm sure she'll be ok when the shock subsides, and she realises I'm right, that he is a selfish bastard, and that she'll be better off on her own.

I was a vegetarian until I lost my virginity, and a wise man said to me 'do you not feel guilty now, having had all that meat inside you?'
Alarica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 01:00 PM   #202
Mr E Nigma

Yeah, sounds like she would be. Good luck.
Old 04-09-2009, 03:40 PM   #203
Solumina

Alarica wouldn't he have to pay child support since they are his kids? I'm sorry that he is such a prick but it sounds like your aunt may be better off without him around since it seems like he was just one extra person that she had to look after instead of being someone who helped her.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 06:05 PM   #204
Mir

Men can be such assholes. It blows my mind.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:22 PM   #205
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarica View Post
I want to know how a married man with kids can be a selfish cunt the whole marriage, then blame his wife and kids for his misery, turn round, and say fuck you i'm leaving, and i'm cutting the phone, internet and everything else off' THEN refuse to talk to his wife about it or to give her enough money for food to feed their 5 kids. And she's expecting baby number 6. I'm so fucking angry, and my aunty is in a right state. She's having to stop work soon because of being so tired and pregnant, and has no idea how she'll survive. I'm just praying she realises she already does it on her own, and will cope again. Fucking arsehole. Just proves he never gave a shit if he can treat her like this.
Holy shit! He has to give her the money though, I don't know what the laws are down there but here you can go to jail for refusing to pay child support. I know she probably doesn't have the heart to do it right now but she can take legal action.
____

And not really a rant, but I hate having to work things out in a budget. I'm trying to figure out how many courses I can afford to take in the fall and how many hours I'll have to work to get things like food, rent, and still save up for tuition the following semester. -_-* and since I can't go back full time its gonna be a few years before I'll get my degree. I'd almost say "fuck it, I'll do the courses at CONA" since it would only take me two years but I think I'm past the application deadline.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:02 AM   #206
Alarica

The money bit is what fucks me off more. He said he will stop working so she wont get a penny from him. He'll do cash in hand work so he wont have to declare it, and the law is powerless to do anything then.

It's been raining here for a few days and theres a massive black cloud looming overhead. It means I have to do something constructive but the kids are bored and it's the school holidays for another week yet!

I was a vegetarian until I lost my virginity, and a wise man said to me 'do you not feel guilty now, having had all that meat inside you?'
Alarica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:08 AM   #207
Bonquisha Brown

I'm gonna have to kick some major ass if the bitches upstairs doesn't quiet down!! ):<

They've been moving furniture all night and it's driving me crazy. I think there's some serious tweaking going on up there.
Bonquisha Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 09:51 AM   #208
RozzVanian

My friends suck! They hate my music, they're never around, and they lie to me all the time. Every weekend, they make up some excuse why they can't spend time with me.

And it's not like I'm abusive, abrasive, rude, or pushy. They just don't understand my emotional problems (that sounds emo, but bear with me here)...I have so many psychological problems (not bragging, though it sounds like it) that sometimes people just can't handle me. I'm quite a hassle sometimes, and little things can send me off on a downward spiral into depression.

So what I need are some friends with problems. Friends who are aside from the norm. I need some freaky kid friends is what I need.
RozzVanian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 09:53 AM   #209
dabbadmc

Quote:
Originally Posted by RozzVanian View Post
My friends suck! They hate my music, they're never around, and they lie to me all the time. Every weekend, they make up some excuse why they can't spend time with me.

And it's not like I'm abusive, abrasive, rude, or pushy. They just don't understand my emotional problems (that sounds emo, but bear with me here)...I have so many psychological problems (not bragging, though it sounds like it) that sometimes people just can't handle me. I'm quite a hassle sometimes, and little things can send me off on a downward spiral into depression.

So what I need are some friends with problems. Friends who are aside from the norm. I need some freaky kid friends is what I need.
You don't need friends with problems, you just need better friends.
dabbadmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 12:44 PM   #210
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarica View Post
The money bit is what fucks me off more. He said he will stop working so she wont get a penny from him. He'll do cash in hand work so he wont have to declare it, and the law is powerless to do anything then.

It's been raining here for a few days and theres a massive black cloud looming overhead. It means I have to do something constructive but the kids are bored and it's the school holidays for another week yet!
I'm not sure if that is accurate, in some cases it can be ruled that the father continue to pay to maintain a standard of living as long as he is still able to continue to make that amount of money so he would still have to pay if he quit his job, especially if he has made a threat to work under the table as a way to get out of making payments. Maybe your aunt could see if she could get something like this in her case, I would think so but I don't know the local laws.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 04-10-2009, 01:38 PM   #211
RozzVanian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabbadmc View Post
You don't need friends with problems, you just need better friends.
True, but my school is very small, and there's only like 20 kids (Emotional Disorder school). I haven't many people to choose from, and there isn't much of a variety. Not to mention most of them were my friends at one point or another, but had a falling out.

Hopefully I'll have more chances at a public school (ugh, I hate saying that)...
Old 04-11-2009, 08:24 AM   #212
korinna5555

I don't like this "new Gnet"..
korinna5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 08:37 AM   #213
Solumina

I don't think that any of us are really fond of it but we stick around because we are hopeless addicts.

Welcome back by the way, what compelled you to come back?
-Carbon Leaf
Old 04-11-2009, 08:37 AM   #214
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by korinna5555 View Post
I don't like this "new Gnet"..
Why? When I just went to the board's page I saw a big hentai banner XD

The only way it could have been better is if the hentai site was called "Male Organ Licker".
Old 04-11-2009, 08:40 AM   #215
korinna5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
Why? When I just went to the board's page I saw a big hentai banner XD

The only way it could have been better is if the hentai site was called "Male Organ Licker".
That would have made my return much more amusing.

WTF?! What happened to the smilies?!

Soli, I'm back because I.. I just couldn't take it anymore. I needed a fix!
Old 04-11-2009, 08:40 AM   #216
Solumina

Keep in mind she hasn't been here for a few months so I'm betting she is referring to the way the Gnet is now attempting to gain some control over the boards via handing out punishments.

edit: that would have been quite a warm welcome indeed
-Carbon Leaf
Old 04-11-2009, 09:55 AM   #217
Mr E Nigma

Yeah, I'd be happy with hentai banners... but instead no... I keep winning this sweet ass 1,000,000 visitor thingy... They keep congratulating me with this annoying fucking error sound... I won like a dozen times but I never get a prize...

WHERE'S MY GOD DAMN PRIZE?!?11??!?! >_<
Old 04-11-2009, 10:33 AM   #218
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr E Nigma View Post
Yeah, I'd be happy with hentai banners... but instead no... I keep winning this sweet ass 1,000,000 visitor thingy... They keep congratulating me with this annoying fucking error sound... I won like a dozen times but I never get a prize...

WHERE'S MY GOD DAMN PRIZE?!?11??!?! >_<
I haven't gotten that one in a long time. There's some hot lesbian hentai action up there right now XD
Old 04-11-2009, 02:12 PM   #219
RozzVanian

What was the site like before? Was it better in some way? Different layout???
Old 04-11-2009, 02:39 PM   #220
Solumina

Slightly different layout than a few months ago, an even more different one a few years ago. Different people in charge, different administrative methodologies, sites change, it happens
-Carbon Leaf
Old 04-11-2009, 02:42 PM   #221
korinna5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
people in charge, administrative methodologies
We have that now?!

Fascinating..
Old 04-11-2009, 02:45 PM   #222
Bete Noire

Quote:
We have that now?!

Fascinating..
*smiles*

Apparently we do.

And nice to "see" you around again!
Bete Noire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 02:49 PM   #223
korinna5555

Nice to "see" YOU! <3

..I still can't believe Optie was surprised that permanent marker stayed on his jeans. I see some things HAVEN'T changed..

edit: ooh, hey! #3600!
Old 04-11-2009, 02:53 PM   #224
Duane

Gotta love the censorship, I mean these guys just kick ass when it comes to that.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 03:07 PM   #225
Solumina

Quote:
We have that now?!

Fascinating..
Yeah they banned Tekajo of all people
-Carbon Leaf