Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 10-22-2010, 07:10 PM   #4626
Saya

Well the sidewalk is in serious disrepair, its actually a little path cutting through campus and its all broken up, so yeah scraping it across broken cement makes for pain and blood >.<

Worst part is that when you fall that hard, your immediate reaction is to looking around making sure no one saw you (no one saw me). Then I just laid there for a minute being sad.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:45 PM   #4627
the-nihilist

I'm drunk, but I have enough judgment to know I shouldn't drive. Damn.
Old 10-23-2010, 07:35 PM   #4628
KontanKarite

I'm drunk too.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 06:33 AM   #4629
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
Well the sidewalk is in serious disrepair, its actually a little path cutting through campus and its all broken up, so yeah scraping it across broken cement makes for pain and blood >.<

Worst part is that when you fall that hard, your immediate reaction is to looking around making sure no one saw you (no one saw me). Then I just laid there for a minute being sad.
*hugs*

I went to a wedding where there was free booze and I didn't touch a drop because I had a 3 hour drive back to town. But I did get wired on Coke (the caffiene kind).

And me puppies turned into great danes.

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 02:50 AM   #4630
KontanKarite

I got gas like you wouldn't believe.

Old 10-25-2010, 06:22 AM   #4631
vindicatedxjin

Just remember "there's more room on the outside, then there is on the inside".
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 02:05 PM   #4632
honeythorn

My new bank card still hasn't arrived. NATIONWIDE YOU ARE WANKERS <_<

Last week I went to the bank to check my balance. My card for the account my wages go into is the one I'm checking. I ask for the balance and the blasted machine burbles that "this service is not available for your account"

O.o

So after work I go into the shopping centre, to the actual branch of my bank and test it there in case it was just a shitty machine. Nope, still buggered.

I take the card to the counter and explain to the woman there what's happened. She then informs me that this particular type of account card ( which cannot be used like a debit card in stores ect, only for withdrawals at cashpoints ) has been re-issued so that the new cards have the gold chip on them like debit cards .

I WAS NOT INFORMED OF THIS RE-ISSUE BEFOREHAND >

Apparantly neither were quite a lot of people. The bank either haven't bothered to tell anyone, or Royal mail have lost a LOT of letters and re-issued cards somehow.

The woman quickly ordered me a new card. This takes anything up to 10 working days to arrive. IT STILL HAS NOT ARRIVED.

I go to fucking Whitby goth weekend ON FRIDAY. If my card has not arrived before that day, my rage will know no effing limits. I will have to take my sodding passport as ID to Whitby , and withdraw and switch money to my other account using my old card.

I'm just unimaginably pissed off by the sheer unprofessionalism of it all. No warning or notification, a card that still hasn't arrived, a massive inconvenience to me and god knows how many others, no apology.....

Fuckers <_<
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 02:18 PM   #4633
Garethsteen

Yeah I hate banks too. Today at work the manager has been talking a lot about some samples that he has taken for some reason or other but he won't go into details with any of us (management thing or some other bullshit). Anyway, if these samples need testing, as sure as the sun sets I'll be the one to test them. As if I haven't enough trouble keeping my dilapidated old lorry from breaking down (they're too cheap to by me a decent one).
Garethsteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 05:56 PM   #4634
korinna5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by KontanKarite View Post
I got gas like you wouldn't believe.
When don't you?

Between my father forcing a visit to my house last weekend, and the client who tried to feel me up tonight.. I'm a fucking wreck. I don't even want to be around my friends (because 95% of them are guys) at the moment.
Old 10-25-2010, 06:04 PM   #4635
Saya

Shit, what a creep. Is there protocol for that? Like can you complain and have him banned or something?
Old 10-25-2010, 06:15 PM   #4636
CantAffordNoCannon

I tryed to take a nap today and woke up being chewed on by cats. I must have died there for a bit.
CantAffordNoCannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 06:21 PM   #4637
korinna5555

Saya, yeah. I'm writing up an incident report and he'll be banned.

Cannon, that's how I wake up every day.
Old 10-25-2010, 06:29 PM   #4638
CantAffordNoCannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by korinna5555 View Post
Saya, yeah. I'm writing up an incident report and he'll be banned.

Cannon, that's how I wake up every day.
They are small cats, too. Their teeth are like needles.
Old 10-25-2010, 06:31 PM   #4639
Saya

Oh good, but still, I feel squeamish for you. I'm not sure about US law, I'm pretty sure the definition is the same, but that is sexual assault and you could press charges. I understand if there was no witnesses it might be pointless or if you just wouldn't want to do it, but just to let you know in case you didn't know. Some people need CREEP tattooed on their faces, I think.

ETA: thats for korinna, not the cats. Do not attempt to charge cats with sexual assault.
Old 10-25-2010, 06:40 PM   #4640
korinna5555

Cannon, I have one very large HateCat. When she sits on my chest at 5am (seckshul assaults, cat on mah bewbies!!!), I worry about ribs breaking. I have two medium SisterCats, who tag team me incessantly. And then there is BabyCat, who is the devil incarnate. She seems to be a ferret in a cat suit. 'Nuff said.

Saya, I'd rather not have to deal with it. My supervisor is on the war-path, and this creep will be banned from the school FOREVAR AND EVAR. I can be content with that. Now if I could just stop having panic attacks..
Old 10-25-2010, 10:30 PM   #4641
Fruitbat

Kor - Deep breaths, calming thoughts. When you breath on every outbreath imagine that you are breathing out the panic, and on the inbreaths, breath in calming.

It does work. Trust me on this. I use it when I fly because otherwise I turn into this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk8p_Cw1jbU

Cats will rule the world one day. When we are all asleep they will take control.

I know I'll never rise about being the kitty litter emptier, because my cat constantly reminds me that that is my position in the new cat realm. But I think

I will be rescued by my other cat, who will instigate a rebellion. I'm not sure if I can get him to use a light sabre but maybe *shrugs* who knows.

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 01:08 AM   #4642
KontanKarite

I just got rejected to Hunter College. :-/

Old 10-26-2010, 04:22 PM   #4643
Solumina

Gah my mind is so unorganized and my sinuses are all fucked up (I think from driving through so many states) so if I forget things or just act like a moron please bear with me and/or give me reminders. Also my home is a wreck, I can't dust, vacuum, or mop (the room next to the kitchen is also tiled, hence mopping) the vast majority of the downstairs because there are piles of stuff everywhere. I know I shouldn't complain, after all I registered for most of this (though there is a good bit of stuff that I really have no use for that people have lovingly given me that I have to find something to with) and once everything is sorted I'll be rather glad to have (most of) it but pretty much everything that we asked for is simply an upgrade of what we already have so the old stuff needs to go before we can do much of anything with the new stuff. Jake wants to sell it all but I'm ready to just give most of it away, after all how much effort do I really want to put into selling a toaster that was $25 new? Admittedly some of it will have better resale value, like the pots and pans, but most of it just doesn't seem worth the effort.

On a related note: Anyone need any random stuff, especially kitchen stuff?
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 06:12 PM   #4644
Saya

Ooooh, what kitchen stuff do you got?
Old 10-27-2010, 07:13 AM   #4645
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
Gah my mind is so unorganized and my sinuses are all fucked up (I think from driving through so many states) so if I forget things or just act like a moron please bear with me and/or give me reminders. Also my home is a wreck, I can't dust, vacuum, or mop (the room next to the kitchen is also tiled, hence mopping) the vast majority of the downstairs because there are piles of stuff everywhere. I know I shouldn't complain, after all I registered for most of this (though there is a good bit of stuff that I really have no use for that people have lovingly given me that I have to find something to with) and once everything is sorted I'll be rather glad to have (most of) it but pretty much everything that we asked for is simply an upgrade of what we already have so the old stuff needs to go before we can do much of anything with the new stuff. Jake wants to sell it all but I'm ready to just give most of it away, after all how much effort do I really want to put into selling a toaster that was $25 new? Admittedly some of it will have better resale value, like the pots and pans, but most of it just doesn't seem worth the effort.

On a related note: Anyone need any random stuff, especially kitchen stuff?
What are you trying to get rid of?

(I wouldn't mind paying for it, though I don't have a paypal, and sending cash through the mail is risky.)
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 03:02 PM   #4646
korinna5555

My friends are concerned about me and my "reckless behavior".. I'm being lectured. :/
Old 10-27-2010, 03:05 PM   #4647
CantAffordNoCannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by korinna5555 View Post
My friends are concerned about me and my "reckless behavior".. I'm being lectured. :/
Fuck the police
Old 10-27-2010, 03:08 PM   #4648
korinna5555

Bwahahahaha.
Old 10-28-2010, 08:24 AM   #4649
Apathy's_Child

I guess you need to either stop doing reckless shit, or get friends who aren't whiny little pussies.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 12:07 PM   #4650
Pineapple_Juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantaffordnocannon View Post
fuck the police
COMIN STRAIGHT FROM THE UNDAGROUND llama