Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 01-04-2009, 11:46 PM   #1
Wingweaver_The_Vampire

A "Satanic" Dream...

I'm gonna tell you what strange dreams (and they are 2) i dreamt tonight:
1- I was with my dad and i wanted to buy a black shirt with an upside-down pentagram on it (no i'm not a satanist), which brought the thoughts of satan, and he told me that his friend once said to him that the beast of Satan/Satan himself is gonna come to the earth one time... So, read what happened in the second dream:
2- We were having class in a CHURCH, when suddenly the windows went red and the holy water turned to lava, and the wall opened as if it was a gate, and there was like a satanic world outside that wall, and Satan stepped in to the church. He started growling and ate one of the students, he started sayign something... then he looked at me a bit surprised and was reaching out for me, when suddenly a saint/jesus/god in an old man's body appeared and hit his hand (as if Satan was a lil kid trying to get a cookie and his mom hit him lightly on the hand lol) and this old man started chanting something in Latin, and so Satan started backing off and went back to his world.
Weird, huh? It was so realistic, to the point that i asked myself while it happened if i was dreaming. I even imagined myself starting a new thread on gnet and posting what happened hheehe really.
Wingweaver_The_Vampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 11:48 PM   #2
Sir Canvas Corpsey

I told you to post more...

but refrain from posting stuff like this.

Dreams are dreams
Old 01-05-2009, 12:02 AM   #3
Mr. Filth

I had one where I was running down a street completely slippery with blood. The sky is all overcast and spooky and there's all these black leafless trees in the horizon. The sides of the street are lined with urinals and I really have to piss. But every time I get start running to a urinal I start slipping on the blood and cant get there fast enough. Then cars come down the road and skid out and crash into whatever urinal I'm running toward. The bodies crash toward the windshields and always just barely miss me. Their terrified eyes staring at me as they soar past in slow motion. This happens over and over again until I wake up.

When I wake up I have to piss REALLY bad.
Mr. Filth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 12:12 AM   #4
dead_dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingweaver_The_Vampire
I'm gonna tell you what strange dreams (and they are 2) i dreamt tonight:
1- I was with my dad and i wanted to buy a black shirt with an upside-down pentagram on it (no i'm not a satanist), which brought the thoughts of satan, and he told me that his friend once said to him that the beast of Satan/Satan himself is gonna come to the earth one time... So, read what happened in the second dream:
2- We were having class in a CHURCH, when suddenly the windows went red and the holy water turned to lava, and the wall opened as if it was a gate, and there was like a satanic world outside that wall, and Satan stepped in to the church. He started growling and ate one of the students, he started sayign something... then he looked at me a bit surprised and was reaching out for me, when suddenly a saint/jesus/god in an old man's body appeared and hit his hand (as if Satan was a lil kid trying to get a cookie and his mom hit him lightly on the hand lol) and this old man started chanting something in Latin, and so Satan started backing off and went back to his world.
Weird, huh? It was so realistic, to the point that i asked myself while it happened if i was dreaming. I even imagined myself starting a new thread on gnet and posting what happened hheehe really.
That's one kickass dream.
dead_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 12:17 AM   #5
Wingweaver_The_Vampire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Filth
I had one where I was running down a street completely slippery with blood. The sky is all overcast and spooky and there's all these black leafless trees in the horizon. The sides of the street are lined with urinals and I really have to piss. But every time I get start running to a urinal I start slipping on the blood and cant get there fast enough. Then cars come down the road and skid out and crash into whatever urinal I'm running toward. The bodies crash toward the windshields and always just barely miss me. Their terrified eyes staring at me as they soar past in slow motion. This happens over and over again until I wake up.

When I wake up I have to piss REALLY bad.
LOL that was one scary, funny dream lol
Wingweaver_The_Vampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 12:25 AM   #6
Mr. Filth

I have had many.

It's getting late and I'm starting to make a lot of type-os so I'll share more tomorrow.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:21 AM   #7
Conrad

Hey, Im Conrad.
I'll introduce myself at a later time but I somehow found myself onto this site and thread and thought I had to contribute.

It's not a "satanic" dream, but a short yet incredible fucked up one.

It started off when I was in my dad's old trailer and I was cooking dinner. My dad told me to make myself chicken, so I went into the fridge and took one out and started cutting off the legs when I heard a very quiet crying and noticed that the chicken was bleeding as I was cutting it. Thinking to myself that it is only a chicken, I continued until it was just a bloody mess in a bowl and threw it in the over. Within seconds I heard a scratching sound coming from the oven and I brought the chicken out and dropped the bowl as the piecing started twitching and reforming back together, drawing all the blood with it.
It then proceeded to jump out of the bowl and ran around in circles, a headless, skinless chicken, clucking feriously when there was a tapping on a glass somwhere and it started shaking and hid in a closet.
My father and I looked at eachother in disbelief and for some reason we knew what was going on so we each grabbed a shovel and went outside.
We crawled under the trailer and started digging when I came unto a miniature coffin. We brought it into the house, broke open the lock and looked inside only to find a mutilated corpse of a baby. Half of it was caked with blood the other half, maggot ridden with clown makup on.
For some reason i dont know, I decided to put it into to the oven, and sure enough within seconds there was the same scratching and i opened it and there was a baby, healthy and alive. I put him on the ground and he stopped in fear, pointed his finger at my father and let out one hell of a scream.
The scream was my alarm going off, Dani Filth xD See this scared me more than it usually would because my sister has just become pregnant and was still having periods and was frightened.

. . . Can't make up shit like this. Worst night ever.
Conrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 01:40 AM   #8
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrad
We brought it into the house, broke open the lock and looked inside only to find a mutilated corpse of a baby. Half of it was caked with blood the other half, maggot ridden with clown makup on.
HOLY FUCK! IT'S ANABELLE LOTUS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMv9d1pIoBA
Albert Mond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 01:52 AM   #9
Conrad

Lol, that is fucking insane.

. . . Twas more like the frilly kind of clown attire tho. Close. :P
Conrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 02:06 AM   #10
Vivi

I had a dream that i injured my arm and some woman performed surgery on it whilst i was awake without anesthetic. I wasnt looking at it but it was realistic enough for me to remember this horrible feeling in my wrist and the knife grating against my exposed bones. Before i woke up from the dream i had a bandaged arm with bolts sticking out of it and covered in blood. The really wierd part is even though i didnt look at it in the dream i remembered seeing my arm cut open and all the tendons and muscles exposed.

Gross but not as bad as the multiple apocalyptic zombie dreams ive had
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 02:08 AM   #11
Alarica

Why do people still think the inverted pentagram is a satanic symbol? They are also a symbol of spirituality. Unless yours had the goats head in it. But damn, thats a vivid dream!!

I have dreams like that. Usually a case of eating before bed. Never a good idea.

I was a vegetarian until I lost my virginity, and a wise man said to me 'do you not feel guilty now, having had all that meat inside you?'
Alarica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 02:11 AM   #12
Maxim_Macabre

Baphomet is a symbol of wisdom, not satanism.
Old 01-05-2009, 02:53 AM   #13
Alarica

There have been several theories as to the meaning of Baphomet. The name is commonly associated with the sabbatic goat image, which is used in the centre of an inverted pentagram, to depict satanism/the occult.

I was a vegetarian until I lost my virginity, and a wise man said to me 'do you not feel guilty now, having had all that meat inside you?'
Old 01-05-2009, 03:06 AM   #14
Sir Canvas Corpsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Canvas Corpsey
I told you to post more...

but refrain from posting stuff like this.

Dreams are dreams
whoa, I was a grumpy fuck earlier tonight, sorry 'bout that.
Old 01-05-2009, 08:28 AM   #15
Mr. Filth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarica
Why do people still think the inverted pentagram is a satanic symbol? They are also a symbol of spirituality. Unless yours had the goats head in it. But damn, thats a vivid dream!!

I have dreams like that. Usually a case of eating before bed. Never a good idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarica
There have been several theories as to the meaning of Baphomet. The name is commonly associated with the sabbatic goat image, which is used in the centre of an inverted pentagram, to depict satanism/the occult.

You're wrong. Inverted pentagram is the symbol of Chaos and an invitation to demonic assistance. Just as the pentagram is a symbol of protection. And Baphomet is wisdom and fertility. There's not really any disputing that. So yeah, a goats head would actually make it kind of less satanic and more pagan.
Old 01-05-2009, 04:20 PM   #16
Alarica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingweaver_The_Vampire
upside-down pentagram on it (no i'm not a satanist), which brought the thoughts of satan
This is what I was referring to. I have no desire to get into a debate on satanism. I am not MsCrowbar.

Old 01-05-2009, 04:23 PM   #17
I Am Great.

I had a nightmare once that had Bill Cosby in it.
I Am Great. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 04:57 PM   #18
Mr. Filth

Bill Cosby is awesome. Here are some images from Duckman's dream.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...d/the_man2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...onKid/cobs.jpg

Courtesy of my creative genius.
Old 01-05-2009, 05:57 PM   #19
Gothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Great.
I had a nightmare once that had Bill Cosby in it.
hahahaha did the man scare you?
Gothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 06:14 PM   #20
I Am Great.

No. It started off as a beer commercial, where Bill Cosby was standing on a pier, then this howling / crying started and the director shouted "Cut!" Then it was inside Bill Cosby's house, and he was complaining to his wife (From The Cosby Show) that the guy over the road just howled and cried all day and night, and then I could see the howling guy was just this crazy naked guy on the porch beating the shit out of something that was just a big mess of blood and hair. I can't remember much more apart from every one ended up being killed by a bunch of people without faces.
I Am Great. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:22 AM   #21
Vivi

I had a dream that Doctor Who regenerated into Sean Connery after being in a car accident. I also had one in which i was killed by Angela Lansbury on a train track situated on the roof of a factory. No one can beat that for weirdness.

Last edited by Vivi; 01-07-2009 at 02:23 AM. Reason: typing error
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote