Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 10-29-2003, 09:34 AM   #1
WeaselBoy

Forum Policy Development

I normally develop my forum rules after watching the anarchy for a while. That's pretty useful -- people posting to the forum will make up their own unwritten rules and do a lot of self-policing if you do it this way. After two weeks of watching, I have formulated the first three new polcies of this forum:

1) In all disputes, correct spelling, grammer, punctuation and capitalization will be considered when determining who to ban and who not to ban. I don't care if they are a complete asshole -- if they can write a message without using '2' in place of 'to' or not type in ALL CAPS then they win. Period.

2) Don't post other people's home addresses. No reason for this rule other than I always have to make it or say it.

3) If you are under the age of 18, you'll probably lose. If you can make the forum members as a whole think that you aren't, then you probably won't.

Any feedback will be considered and stolen if great.
WeaselBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2003, 09:48 AM   #2
ghoulishmuse

You mean all we get if we "win" is our continued presense on the forum? What about a prize? Why not involve Cheez Whiz?
ghoulishmuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2003, 08:46 AM   #3
WeaselBoy

Cheez Whiz is only for very special people.
WeaselBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2003, 11:42 AM   #4
Daz

what about spam?
Old 11-30-2003, 01:12 PM   #5
ghoulishmuse

Special? Are we talking short bus or primary-colored tights and a cape?
ghoulishmuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 09:59 PM   #6
tiberius

HEY. That offends me. I wear tight primary-colored pants and a cape.
Yes. Cheez whiz is for special people. Mostly for rednecks or special short bus.
tiberius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2003, 04:43 AM   #7
pwincessmiserable

PWINCESSMISERABLE WANTS TO DELETE HERSELF

im appealing to the deletion of myself

and yes this is for real - no one has hacked into my account

anyways ive been 'apart/a member' of this site(?) for less then a day and i hate it - not only do the colours piss me off - some of the people here piss me off - and some of the topics are shit as

so if you want me officially gone - place your reasons here

and hope who ever is in charge to get rid of me - no you should pray

ta ta

here ill start you off -

1. im under 18 - yes thats right im under 18 in fact im 16 - i cant drive and i cant drink and i cant smoke

2. Phantasm would like me gone

3. everyone thinks im a bitch
pwincessmiserable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2003, 04:58 AM   #8
pwincessmiserable

how bout you use your own bloody tissues to clean all that shit out of your mouth

coffee taste like shit thats proabably why you dirnk it

now why dont you be a good boy and clean your mouth out cause the other little boys and girls might not want to play with you any more ... awwwsss boo hoo
pwincessmiserable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2003, 09:24 AM   #9
tiberius

Damn. I never thougth I would find someone more annoying than myself.
You should be banned. For a few reasons

1. You fail to realise you can change the colors of your profile so they are changable.

2. You think everyone sucks (which I once did) While Im not fond of some of the people here. They are funny as hell and make me laugh.

3. Lastly. You say the topics suck yet you fail to realise that you can start your own topic. Geee, Didnt think of that did ya?
Old 12-11-2003, 08:49 AM   #10
tiberius

Wow, thank you. Its just kinda odd, that pwincessmiserable, doesnt get that she doesnt have to come to this website. I forgot to put that in my las post by the way. Oh, and I do feel very flattered.

Quote:
Why for do you have to be so stupid?
Thats by TAZ.
Old 12-12-2003, 09:25 AM   #11
tiberius

Ok, Weasel boy I have an idea you might like. The most reformed troll award? For people like me. Whom come to this site as a troll, and walk away a bit wiser and less annoyying. Just a thought...
Old 01-05-2004, 10:44 AM   #12
darkknightsend

hi

***little busses and rednecks???****
hey ,, i resemble that remark... :twisted:
oh well hi everybody this is my first time. no wait , i mean posting
here, i am new, my friends call me jacy, hope to meet new
meat, hehehe, oh i am 30 yrs old and a virgo, and married to the
most wonderful woman in the world :shock:
darkknightsend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2004, 07:04 AM   #13
Giga

Re: Forum Policy Development

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaselBoy
1) In all disputes, correct spelling, grammer, punctuation and capitalization will be considered when determining who to ban and who not to ban. I don't care if they are a complete asshole -- if they can write a message without using '2' in place of 'to' or not type in ALL CAPS then they win. Period.
So... basicaly, if English is not your native language, that means you're getting banned if you get into a flame war?

Kinda unfair?
Giga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 01:04 PM   #14
Takhisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giga
So... basicaly, if English is not your native language, that means you're getting banned if you get into a flame war?

Kinda unfair?
No, basically if you're born and raised in Ohio and you write like the Budweiser69 parody. Unless they originate from some land whose native language is AOLchat-speak, I don't think it'll be an issue.
Takhisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 06:21 AM   #15
Giga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takhisis
No, basically if you're born and raised in Ohio and you write like the Budweiser69 parody. Unless they originate from some land whose native language is AOLchat-speak, I don't think it'll be an issue.
Ah, that's good. I s'posed it'd be somethin' like that but this sentence kinda made me worried:
Quote:
In all disputes
Giga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 01:01 PM   #16
black_fairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaselBoy
Damn!!! I can't argue!!!!! 8)
Old 04-10-2004, 11:00 AM   #17
Darkman

:roll: I refuse to write AOLeeze, with the exception of having to talk to AOLers, throwing AOL-speak in their faces all in the name of mockery. Other than that, I still romp around in AOL when I'm bored but I adamantly refuse to speak their glossalalia. Trust me when they write AOLeeze, they think it's real cute doing so. :roll:
Darkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2004, 02:59 AM   #18
Toto_Kaos

I don't know what the fuck you were thinking LDS, or how it relates to anything, but I will admit, I like your style. Now what the fuck was everyone talking about before this...interjection? *author's note, after the fact* for anyone who was not, how shall we say, lucky enough to see the picture being discussed, right before I made my original post, the site was inundated by some named LDS and their lovely picture of a naked chick with a very big dick which has since then been removed. (The picture, not the dick). Or has the dick been removed? Hey LDS, how 'bout an update?
:wink:
Toto_Kaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2004, 09:59 AM   #19
Bodnoirbabe

oh my lord!

Oh mY Goodness! this is just fucking unbeleivable. i can't believe you would post a picture like that LDS! It's discraceful to women!!! And MEn! You are one sick motherfucker. Now I'm really pissed. I mean who in there right mind wuold wear that shade of lipstick with that shade of eye shadow! What's the world coming to! You just got to love peoples blatent attempts to shock... :roll: So is it a self portrait?
Bodnoirbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2004, 11:49 AM   #20
bexxle

Re: oh my lord!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodnoirbabe
Oh mY Goodness! this is just fucking unbeleivable. i can't believe you would post a picture like that LDS! It's discraceful to women!!! And MEn! You are one sick motherfucker. Now I'm really pissed. I mean who in there right mind wuold wear that shade of lipstick with that shade of eye shadow! What's the world coming to! You just got to love peoples blatent attempts to shock... :roll: So is it a self portrait?
Whatever BB. You obviously don’t know what you are talking about. It is the glamour look. Spicy lipstick with neutral eye shadow is perfect for summer. Might have used a little more champagne, but it is a photograph. Probably fine.

- Skinny Puppy -
bexxle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2004, 11:57 AM   #21
Bodnoirbabe

Re: oh my lord!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexxle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodnoirbabe
Whatever BB. You obviously don’t know what you are talking about. It is the glamour look. Spicy lipstick with neutral eye shadow is perfect for summer. Might have used a little more champagne, but it is a photograph. Probably fine.
Your right Bexxle. What was i thinking. LOL
Old 07-25-2004, 12:13 PM   #22
bexxle

Yes, BB. Perhaps his lipstick could be a little more pink. Might be lighting.

You know what I just realized. Probably everyone on the board is all pissed off at a transvestite because of the nude photos. I bet it wasn’t him/her that put them up though. Probably some bigot that wanders around judging people and everything thing else trying to make everyone else pissed off.

Too bad there is no way to contact the moderator discretely.

- Skinny Puppy -
bexxle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2004, 12:53 PM   #23
Bodnoirbabe

oi

i'm sure the moderators have been contacted. hence why the pic has dissapeared from this board. Would they be a treansvestite? Seeing as they had a boob job, wouldn't that qualify as a Transexual. or does that just pertain to the genatalia.....?
Old 07-25-2004, 02:26 PM   #24
ice

Nope, no one contacted me, I just found it on my daily round...

I've appealed to the higher-ups to delete DLS, stay tuned.

"No - it's more like - wow, isn't enlightenment great?" - Doug Henning
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2004, 02:33 PM   #25
SuicideJade

i'm dissappointed.. go away for a few days and miss a whole gothic.net scandal..
i feel robbed! :shock: