Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 03-10-2007, 12:36 PM   #326
Binkie

Aww... you're angry because the information you provided backfired again, huh? At least now it all makes sense. You hate American culture because you're ashamed of the fact that it is ingrained in you. You lie about your accomplishments in life because you're ashamed of the real list, which can't ammount to much if you have to lie in the first place. And now you hate people who are overweight because you're ashamed over your own obesity.

When was the last time you even were with a woman, Sternn? Ever? Are you still a virgin? These are all rhetroical questions by the way. It's pretty clear what the answer is to all of these by the way pretty much everyone distances themselves from you.

Oh, and if you forgot what I look like, maybe you should check out that animation you made and posted on your own website where you evidently photoshopped me in a dress doing sexual things. Mmmmm'yeah. Can anyone say, "Psycho?"
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 07:10 AM   #327
CptSternn

Like I said, your 100% infatuated. Yet another post proving my point.

But sorry, as it says on my profile, I am married. Once again, you further my point that everything you post here is made up by yerself. If you want to know about me, merely check those aforementioned links instead of posting what you want me to be.
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 12:01 PM   #328
Binkie

Funny that you have no photographs of your "wife" anywhere, have never mentioned this anywhere on your site or anything else until it became a topic, and the fact that you live with a male roommate.

When you have to lie about having someone that loves you, that's just the ultimate pathetic move on your part, Sternn. I'd slam you more, but I feel bad for you. You must be a lonely little guy. Wait, I think we can rule out the word "little" as an adjective to desribe you.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Old 03-12-2007, 03:42 AM   #329
CptSternn

I have no pictures of my wife anywhere and I live with a male roomate? Once again you are totally 100% wrong.

If you check the aforementioned links, here is a good one for you since you continue to spew forth such incorrect tripe about me here...

http://www.sternn.com/stuff

I have tonnes of pictures of my wife - heh, I even have our wedding photos there. I have pictures of us at various social functions, and at our house. Feel free to browse through them and get a REAL idea of who I am instead of always coming online and trying to convince people you know something about me when in reality you know sweet feck all.

Maybe if you spent as much time trying to lose weight and not being such a bitch online you might get a date yerself. Nothing less attractive to a man than well, you. I mean, seriously, I spend a few hours a day browsing the web and posting articles here. You spend the same amount of time obviously judging by the HUNDREDS of personal posts here directed at me on a daily basis not reading articles but just looking at MY posts. As I said, I find it funny, sad, but humorous.

It's safe to say you don't have a social life or a significant other when your spending THIS much time attacking one person online EVERY day.

What? You meet someone and they ask what you do as a hobby and you tell them you spend hours a day posting personal flame attacks on a goth website to some guy you have never met on the other side of the world because he doesn't like gw bush?

Not much of an ice breaker, eh?
Old 03-12-2007, 04:27 PM   #330
Binkie

I spew off incorrect tripe about you? Sternn, you do that enough that no one else needs to fill in for that duty. Hey, have you sent that email yet that confirms you actually did serve in the military? Oh, that's right. As predicted, you didn't. Maybe you have that on your website somewhere? Your military photos? I didn't see any. Hmmm...

Where are those 6 cars you say you still own? Didn't see none of those either.

All I saw on your site was some photos of you at a wedding with some girl. That, in itself, doesn't say much as folks are often "hooked up" at weddings so they don't show up alone.

If indeed that was you two getting married in the corner of a little room, then I suppose that would be believable - seeing as that's tacky as hell and she looks to be about 15. I count what... 6 people having shown up, including the two of you? Yeah, you're the social king of the world, Sternn. Lemme guess, 4 of them were her friends and family?

Oh yeah, and in case you forgot what I look like, here's that psychotic shit that's still on your website that you created:

http://www.sternn.com/stuff/Misc_Pix/binkie/

Again, funny that you say I spend too much time attacking you and you actually go out and make an animation about me and post it on your site.

Let's recap though on how much you know about me. These are some basic, and very simple questions for you to answer:

What's my:

Gender?

Age?

Weight?

Place of residence?

Occupation?

I'd be absolutely amazed if you could even get one of them correct, let alone two.
Old 03-12-2007, 06:42 PM   #331
raggedyanne

poor binkie, having to put up with the big nasty troll who stalks her whenever she logs on. Y'know, Sternny-boy, in the U.S., we call this creepy and I'm not shure about the nature of the people inhabiting your planet, but I feel sorry for you "wife"
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
raggedyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 12:16 PM   #332
Binkie

Zing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-15-2007, 03:26 AM   #333
CptSternn

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedyanne
poor binkie, having to put up with the big nasty troll who stalks her whenever she logs on. Y'know, Sternny-boy, in the U.S., we call this creepy and I'm not shure about the nature of the people inhabiting your planet, but I feel sorry for you "wife"
I feel sorry for your mother, having raised such a bastard like yourself.
Old 03-15-2007, 03:30 AM   #334
CptSternn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binkie
Zing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zing? Yeah, heres a zinger for ye - your the soon to be cat lady of GNet. I mean, seriously - no one would ever date a cunt such as yerself.

I mean, I would expect the aforementioned comment from a 14 year old, like the one who posted it, but hey, if you want to drop to name calling, we always could point out you hide your pictures from viewing and change the subject when anyone points out how empty your life is...
Old 03-15-2007, 08:21 AM   #335
Binkie

Aww... someone is a little grumpy today. You know you've got Sternn mad when he stops typing in regular English and switches to fake Irish-mode ("ye," "yerself," etc.).

"Drop" to name-calling, eh? What was it you called 4-5 different people in the other thread? "Bitches?" Piece of advice: point the gun somewhere other than your foot when you pull the trigger next time.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:53 AM   #336
ArtificialOne

He likes to dish it out, but can't take it himself. A true, sad and lonely bully to a "T".

He's upset because so many people share the same opinion. He's a troll and a jerk and many other things.

The universe has a way of dealing with people like him. His life is probably really bad and worthless, that's why he gets on here and tries to play god.

I'd feel sorry for him, but I don't give out pity to people undeserving, or I should say almost never.

“More persons, on the whole, are humbugged by believing in nothing, than by believing too much”
P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
http://www.myspace.com/lifeasartificial
ArtificialOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 11:49 AM   #337
CptSternn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binkie
Aww... someone is a little grumpy today. You know you've got Sternn mad when he stops typing in regular English and switches to fake Irish-mode ("ye," "yerself," etc.).

"Drop" to name-calling, eh? What was it you called 4-5 different people in the other thread? "Bitches?" Piece of advice: point the gun somewhere other than your foot when you pull the trigger next time.
The fact you spend so much time on this site speaks volumes about you. To visit DAILY, and have so many posts, yet not one personal bit of info here tells us alot. What? Is it that you are ashamed or embarrassed?

I mean even the 14 year olds here which you share political beliefs with have SOME page up. Hell, I helped my mates grandmother setup a site. To see someone who spends SO much time online and yet hides everything is either to ashamed of their real life, or is so embarrassed they can't face reality.

Probably because you still live at home, are middle aged, with little to no formal education working a dead end job. Also your attitude is the reason you will die alone. I bet a good weekend for you is watching telly with your many cats, eh? When was the last time you actually had a date?

If I'm wrong, prove it. You have already shown you know feck all about me sure.
Old 03-15-2007, 11:52 AM   #338
CptSternn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtificialOne
He likes to dish it out, but can't take it himself. A true, sad and lonely bully to a "T".

He's upset because so many people share the same opinion. He's a troll and a jerk and many other things.

The universe has a way of dealing with people like him. His life is probably really bad and worthless, that's why he gets on here and tries to play god.

I'd feel sorry for him, but I don't give out pity to people undeserving, or I should say almost never.
AO - your a dork.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...imageID=949275

Your a wanna be Hot Topic goth, who also knows sweet feck all about me. I would say more, but DEAR GOD, looking at your myspace page and your life makes me think God has already done enough to you. Making fun of you would be redundant at this point.
Old 03-15-2007, 11:54 AM   #339
CptSternn

Quote:
Your just 14? I have threads on here since I was a member, meaning I have been posting here since you were 9 years old. For the love of GOD how can ye have opinions on the build up to war, when then build up happened you were only 8 YEARS OLD.

Posting your personal info all over the web, then joining adult discussions about incest, sodomy, and necrophilia is not smart for children. Insulting others families is also pretty ignorant.

Your an amber alert waiting to happen.
Old 03-15-2007, 05:33 PM   #340
raggedyanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn
I feel sorry for your mother, having raised such a bastard like yourself.
that's bitch to you and I'm not even getting started on tu madre!
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 03-15-2007, 05:37 PM   #341
raggedyanne

as for your inferring that I'm not mature or experienced enough to be posting here, I think that's just pathetic on your part. I do not post my personal info "all over". Do you really think that I'm that nieve? Insulting your family? So what you've insulted how others raise their children, how others think; if I'm so goddamn low, why the heck are you bothering to talk to me?!
Old 03-15-2007, 10:04 PM   #342
Binkie

Let's do a quick play-by-play of your post there, Sternn:
Quote:
...speaks volumes about you ... Is it that you are ashamed or embarrassed? ... even the 14 year olds here which you share political ... Probably because you still live at home ... Also your attitude is the reason you will die alone. I bet a good weekend for you is watching telly with your many cats, eh? When was the last time you actually had a date? ... Youhave already shown you know ...
Impressive. You're able to maintain the education that was instilled in you for some 18 years of your life. You didn't resort to some fake Irish jargon. Honestly though, do you think TYPING in an Irish accent makes you intimidating? Just makes your American-bred ass sound stupid as hell.
Quote:
feck all
Oh yeah, you did slip up there. Ah well. You were almost yourself for one post there. Keep working with your therapist. Maybe one day you'll stop pretending to be Irish and come to terms with your weight problem.
Old 03-15-2007, 10:06 PM   #343
Binkie

Quote:
if I'm so goddamn low, why the heck are you bothering to talk to me?!
Keep in mind who you're talking to, Raggedy. It's kinda hard for a pathological liar who trolls an internet forum to look down anyone. He's just trying to save face for being handed his ass by someone less than half his age.
Old 03-17-2007, 11:06 PM   #344
raggedyanne

Thumbs up

binkie, you do wonders for my self esteem. See, I was actually worried that people would call me a troll for counter acting a troll! I think that besides sternny-boy, you and I are the last ones posting on this thread.
Old 03-17-2007, 11:58 PM   #345
Binkie

Noooooo... I don't think anyone of merit thinks that you're a troll for your posts regarding the nuisance. It's like getting upset with someone for flushing a turd down a toilet.

And honestly, your age doesn't show in most of your postings. Don't let the moron get you down - he had to run to your profile to even dish anything out at you. :P
Old 03-18-2007, 12:35 AM   #346
ArtificialOne

***Claps for raggedyanne and Binkie****

“More persons, on the whole, are humbugged by believing in nothing, than by believing too much”
P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
Old 03-18-2007, 04:22 AM   #347
theradicalviper

while we ar here might i add

BRITAIN!!!
theradicalviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 12:55 PM   #348
ArtificialOne

Ok, I'll clap for Britain.. just because I like the accent the gals have..lol

P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
Old 03-18-2007, 03:42 PM   #349
raggedyanne

I clap for britain (even though I'm part irish) because the brits can kick sternn's butt. I try not to act my age because most people my age are not exactly, err, sophisticated, hygenic, etc. Yah, I wonder what sternn was like in school. I'd like to introduce him to my principal, then lock them in a room together while she rants patrioticly (sp?).
Old 03-18-2007, 09:48 PM   #350
Binkie

Gotta show some love. England gave us goth bands like And Also the Trees and the Bauhaus... not to mention legendary rock groups like Def Leppard and the Rolling Stones. \m/ O_O \m/