Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Literature
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Literature Please come visit. People get upset, write poetry about it, and post it here. Sometimes we also talk about books.

Old 02-27-2008, 03:52 PM   #76
Xombie

Wow, Bella. Way to be hypocritical. Humane may have "stolen" your idea of using gnet members as characters in a story, and even after you bitched about him doing so BEFORE YOU EVEN STARTED, you decided to use HIS plot anyway. Gothica castle...gothica clan. Yep. Good job there.
Xombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 03:53 PM   #77
Bella Sophia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xombie
Wow, Bella. Way to be hypocritical. Humane may have "stolen" your idea of using gnet members as characters in a story, and even after you bitched about him doing so BEFORE YOU EVEN STARTED, you decided to use HIS plot anyway. Gothica castle...gothica clan. Yep. Good job there.
Don't bitch at me, ok?
He stole my idea and no one yelled at him.
So don't yell at me ok? I'm not in the fucking mood.

Also, you're wrong. I started the story BEFORE he did. I just wrote it in a notebook BEFORE I posted it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_dreams
What the Hell is wrong with you!?!?! who the Hell kill's helpless and innocent babies? that's f***ing sick!!!
Don't you have anything better to do than pollute our forums?!?
Bella Sophia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 04:03 PM   #78
Bella Sophia

When Duckman had reached Bella Sophia and company, he noticed that she was laughing and clapping along with the bluesy-type harmonica sensation coming from Pinastripe. To this, Ticklette was dressed in an all black leotard and black cat ears with a matching tail. She moved and danced so gracefully yet wildly, and Bella admired her skill. She almost wanted to dance with her, but she knows that she can’t dance nearly as well as Ticklette. Pinastripe played the harmonica with such passion, and that it was impossible not to feel the impulse to get up and dance. However, Bella remained seated and amused from where she was.

“Hey, Bella,” Duckman summoned, “I need to talk to you.”

“Ey?” she blinked.

“It’s serious.”

“My, my,” Ticklette giggled, “Duckman being serious?” She purred flirtatiously, “What a laughable concept.”

“Don’t start with me, Ticklette,” Duck grumbled.

Ticklette giggled, “Awwww,” she purred again and lightly touched his face, “Is someone mad?”

“TICKLETTE!”

The three jumped. Pinastripe even stopped playing. That’s when Bella knew that it was serious. She stood up and nodded, “I understand,” and she walked with him, leaving Ticklette and Pinastripe scratching their heads…

Quote:
What the Hell is wrong with you!?!?! who the Hell kill's helpless and innocent babies? that's f***ing sick!!!
Old 02-27-2008, 04:10 PM   #79
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Sophia
Nah, I don't fail. You lose simply for having nothing better to do than to try to bring me down. Well done.
Actually, I'm pretty sure you fail.
At writing, at behaving as would a mature individual- in essence, at life.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 04:17 PM   #80
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Come on guys, cut her some slack. She is justifiably miffed, the original idea was hers, and it became the seminal spark of my imagination driving me to write. My version will have an understandable advantage in that I have been a member here a little longer than her and so have more insight into the personalities I have been able to describe, but try to judge her story completely and totally separate from mine. This site needs to encourage young writers!

Bella dear girl, you keep right on writing and damn the torpedoes!

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 04:17 PM   #81
Bella Sophia

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus
Actually, I'm pretty sure you fail.
At writing, at behaving as would a mature individual- in essence, at life.
Those wrong assumptions show what an idiot you are.

Quote:
Old 02-27-2008, 04:19 PM   #82
Bella Sophia

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
Come on guys, cut her some slack. She is justifiably miffed, the original idea was hers, and it became the seminal spark of my imagination driving me to write. My version will have an understandable advantage in that I have been a member here a little longer than her and so have more insight into the personalities I have been able to describe, but try to judge her story completely and totally separate from mine. This site needs to encourage young writers!

Bella dear girl, you keep right on writing and damn the torpedoes!
Thank you! Thank you so much!

Quote:
Old 02-27-2008, 04:22 PM   #83
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Those entirely correct conclusions, shared by most others, based on observation of my behavior show what a god you are.
fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
This site needs to encourage young writers!
Young writer? Wah? Where? All I see is an immature moron pissing into the 'leave comment' box. I feel this site needs to discourage that, actually.
Old 02-27-2008, 04:24 PM   #84
Bella Sophia

You have no idea how good my writing is. To be honest, I admit, this may very well be one of the worst. You are in position to call me a bad writer.
I know I'm a good writer. Once I'm done, I'll revise this. Now be a good little boy and go bother someone else, ok? I have a novel to write.

Quote:
Old 02-27-2008, 04:35 PM   #85
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
You have no idea how good my writing is.
Wrong. See, a good writer, effecting even an ounce- a granule- of effort, couldn't produce that.
Old 02-27-2008, 04:39 PM   #86
Bella Sophia

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus
Wrong. See, a good writer, effecting even an ounce- a granule- of effort, couldn't produce that.
Ok, now you're just picking on me.
I'm going to put you on ignore now, seeing that you have nothing of importance to say.

Quote:
Old 02-27-2008, 04:41 PM   #87
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Ok, now you're just picking on me.
Not really, I would say the same to anyone who wrote that and told me they were a good writer.

Quote:
I'm going to put you on ignore now, seeing that you have nothing of importance to say.
A marvelously cowardly way to handle things.
Old 02-27-2008, 04:44 PM   #88
Bella Sophia

Once the two were alone, Duckman whispered, “We need Von Trooper Stormweiser.”

“Oh, you’re not planning on…”

“Yes.”

“Again?”

“It’ll be better this time, my minion!”

“How?” Bella asked, “We’ll just be crashing another ball. You know Jillian might execute you.”

“You think that’s going to stop me?” Duckman exclaimed, “This is all too oppressive! Don’t you see?! You’re all blind… He’s turning us into slaves…”

“Slaves!”

“It’s the truth!” he snapped, “Now keep your voice down.”

Bella sighed, “What do you want me to do?”

“Just… go fetch Von Trooper, will you?”

“This had better be good.”

“Oh… it’s good.”

Quote:
Old 02-27-2008, 04:58 PM   #89
Bella Sophia

To be honest, Bella was a little thrilled on the inside. The rush of another ambush made her heart pump faster and faster as she trekked through the Carpathian Mountains. It failed last time because Von Trooper had accidentally left a cigarette in the wrong place at the wrong time. Duck yelled at him for not being able to sneak. So, it is a mystery to Bella. Why does Duckman want him back? Doesn’t he know that Von Trooper knows too much and can easily get Duck and Bella executed?

“Ay me,” Bella sighed, “Goodness knows what Duckman is planning now.”

On her way to Von Trooper, she encounter Mir, the one-legged prostitute.

“Hey,” Mir winked, “Wanna have a go?” He licked his lips, however, he nearly tipped over from trying to balance himself on one leg.

Bella blinked through the fog, “I say, is that you, Mir?! My stars! What happened to you?!”

“Bella Sophia?!” Mir screeched. Upon this, he lost his balance, stumbled, and fell, “What the hell?! You’re still a minor! Get away!”

“Mir…”

“Help! I don’t want to go to jail!” she tried to shuffle away.

“You’d go to jail anyway,” Bella sighed, “What happened to you?”

The way Mir was shaking, seeing that he had lost a lot of weight, she knew that he had not been doing well since the fall of the last rebellion.

Quote:
Old 02-27-2008, 05:10 PM   #90
Bella Sophia

She offered him her hand, “Let me help her up,” she said, “You need to come back to the Clan. We’ll take good care of you… I promise…”

“Are you fucking kidding me?!” Mir laughed manically, “I’m never going back to that madhouse! Ha! I’m safer out here!”

“Mir, love, you’ll freeze to death.”

“Get away! I don’t want your hand!”

“Please…?” she walked closer to him, “Just… come with me.”

He started to object, but he finally took her hand. His was filthy and calloused, and Bella rubbed his hand with hers. “We’ll get you better.”

Together, they trudged through until they found Von Trooper’s little wooden shelter. He was a wounded East German soldier, left behind during battle. He’s lived there ever since.

Quote:
Old 02-27-2008, 05:42 PM   #91
Bella Sophia

Bella held Mir’s hand, helping as he hopped along. She knocked on Von Trooper’s door cautiously.

“Von Trooper? Are you there?”

“Bella? Vhat do you vant?”

“I… need to talk to you…”

“About?” he cracked the door open and peeked through. He then saw Mir and frowned, “Vhat’s he doing here?”

Mir scowled, “Yeah, nice to see you too.”

Bella squeezed his hand a little as a sign to calm him down. She turned back to Trooper, “So can you do it?”

“Do vhat?”

“Don’t play dumb. You know why I’m here.”

“Right, sorry for my assery… It vould just be nice if I had a visitor every now and zhen!”

“Is assery even a word?”

“Nevermind zhat!” Trooper spat as he lit a cigarette and kicked open the door, “Take me to zhe Duckman…”

Quote:
Old 02-27-2008, 05:47 PM   #92
Underwater Ophelia

Mir is a chick, you fool.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 05:51 PM   #93
Bella Sophia

...... oh my. I never would have guessed.

Also, you didn't have to call me a fool. No need for the cruelty.

Quote:
Old 02-27-2008, 05:56 PM   #94
Bella Sophia

*edit*

On her way to Von Trooper, she encounter Mir, the one-legged prostitute.

“Hey,” Mir winked, “Wanna have a go?” She licked her lips, however, she nearly tipped over from trying to balance herself on one leg.

Bella blinked through the fog, “I say, is that you, Mir?! My stars! What happened to you?!”

“Bella Sophia?!” Mir screeched. Upon this, she lost her balance, stumbled, and fell, “What the hell?! You’re still a minor! Get away!”

“Mir…”

“Help! I don’t want to go to jail!” she tried to shuffle away.

“You’d go to jail anyway,” Bella sighed, “What happened to you?”

The way Mir was shaking, seeing that she had lost a lot of weight, she knew that he had not been doing well since the fall of the last rebellion.

She offered Mir her hand, “Let me help her up,” she said, “You need to come back to the Clan. We’ll take good care of you… I promise…”

“Are you fucking kidding me?!” Mir laughed manically, “I’m never going back to that madhouse! Ha! I’m safer out here!”

“Mir, love, you’ll freeze to death.”

“Get away! I don’t want your hand!”

“Please…?” she walked closer to her, “Just… come with me.”

She started to object, but she finally took her hand. Mir’s was filthy and calloused, and Bella rubbed Mir’s hand with her own. “We’ll get you better.”

Together, they trudged through until they found Von Trooper’s little wooden shelter. He was a wounded East German soldier, left behind during battle. He’s lived there ever since.

Bella held Mir’s hand, helping as he hopped along. She knocked on Von Trooper’s door cautiously.

“Von Trooper? Are you there?”

“Bella? Vhat do you vant?”

“I… need to talk to you…”

“About?” he cracked the door open and peeked through. He then saw Mir and frowned, “Vhat’s she doing here?”

Mir scowled, “Yeah, nice to see you too.”

Bella squeezed her hand a little as a sign to calm her down. She turned back to Trooper, “So can you do it?”

“Do vhat?”

“Don’t play dumb. You know why I’m here.”

“Right, sorry for my assery… It vould just be nice if I had a visitor every now and zhen!”

“Is assery even a word?”

“Nevermind zhat!” Trooper spat as he lit a cigarette and kicked open the door, “Take me to zhe Duckman…”

Quote:
Old 02-27-2008, 06:06 PM   #95
Bella Sophia

They were beginning to head back through the mountains when it began to rain again. The rain fell harder and harder as they slipped and pushed through. In the mean time, Jillian was watching this from his window. He’s not an idiot. He squinted at them suspiciously, wondering what they were up to. He wasn’t so quick to assume another rebellion, as Bella and Trooper worked behind the scenes. Therefore, Jillian had only really seen Duck… Then again… he knew that there must have been others. Judging from the cigarette ashes, his mind focused in Trooper, who was cursing in the rain because he couldn’t light another cigarette.

Quote:
Old 02-27-2008, 06:11 PM   #96
Underwater Ophelia

Hah, you know nothing of my cruelty.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 06:19 PM   #97
gothicusmaximus

Be careful, call her out and she'll put you on ignore, so she can suspend herself within a fantasy realm wherein she is respected, talented, and not a total dolt.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:24 PM   #98
Bella Sophia

Then, his thoughts were suddenly interrupted by loud post punk, blaring from outside the thrown room. It was Bete Noir. He was in a corner, mumbling and cursing to himself as he cut it forearm and watched it bleed. The loud music made him hyper, and he got up and threw the razor against the wall.

“God damn it all!” she screamed, “Fuck it! I’m going to die anyway!”

He ripped more holes in his jeans and flung himself onto his bed, “Die! Die! We’re all going to DIIIIE!”

“Bete Noir, you post-apocalyptic cunt!” Jillian screamed over the music, “What the hell is your problem now?!”

“Everything! Everything’s my problem!”

“Why,” Jillian thought, “Didn’t I put him in a psych ward a long time ago?”

Quote:
Old 02-27-2008, 06:25 PM   #99
Sir Canvas Corpsey

outside the throne room
Sir Canvas Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 06:29 PM   #100
Xombie

“God damn it all!” she screamed, “Fuck it! I’m going to die anyway!”

HE screamed. I'm just pointing it out.
Xombie is offline   Reply With Quote