Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 04-25-2006, 06:36 AM   #26
Flyttamouse

Is that your artwork in your avatar Lena...I like it...
Flyttamouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 07:39 AM   #27
lena

yes and know mouse. I used paint shop pro (10) for that, which uses "picture tubes" which is sort of like a sticker you can add to your artwork. So the little goth fairy, is not my original creation (used with permission from the artist), The lettering, background and combination of the 3 are my original creation.
Old 04-25-2006, 07:46 AM   #28
lena

oops, I meant yes and no. Oh, and thank you for the compliment.
Old 04-25-2006, 06:37 PM   #29
Jane13

I'm not terribly worried about giving my full name because it sounds so made-up anyway.

"Jane Emily White". Beat THAT for a lack of creativity. At least now my name is "Jane Emily Parasceva White".

I like the way you spelled Caity's name, and your name is cute ^^ Lena is nice, as well, though ^^
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Jane13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 07:15 AM   #30
lena

Jane, thanks, I think your name is pretty, even though its average, did your parents plan on your initials spelling "Jew" or was that an accident. I once had a friend whose initials spelled "ass" she got her middle name changed. It would be seriously funny if you married someone with the last name "Doe".
Old 04-27-2006, 07:31 AM   #31
Morrigan_Dubh

Quote:
Originally Posted by lena
wolf moon, if your in a biting mood, me next! me next! Your right Willemina would be god awful. *shudders*

Oh god, this is so funny, xnguela, I named my daughter Caity......well actually its Caitlyn, but we call her Caity.
My mother's name is Cáitlín - almost the same. It's a common enough name here in Ireland, the anglicised version of which is "Kathleen". But I imagine you pronounce your daughter'S name "Kate-lin"? My mother's name is pronounce something like "Cawtchleen". I imagine the two names are related, though.
Old 04-27-2006, 12:32 PM   #32
lena

Yes they are related, when i looked up her name in the baby books, it was noted as being irish ( and meaning innocent, pure, or virginal). But we dont pronounce it the irish way like your mother.
Old 04-27-2006, 01:04 PM   #33
succubus,queenofvampires

I've realized that I've never welcomed you.

So, anyways, here's a late welcome...... Better late than never, right?

Cartman(South Park): It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a woman's separation; this sort of penetration will
increase the population of the younger generation.
succubus,queenofvampires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 02:25 PM   #34
lena

Well thanks for the welcome any how!
Old 04-27-2006, 06:04 PM   #35
Jane13

Quote:
Jane, thanks, I think your name is pretty, even though its average, did your parents plan on your initials spelling "Jew" or was that an accident. I once had a friend whose initials spelled "ass" she got her middle name changed. It would be seriously funny if you married someone with the last name "Doe".
Ha ha, no, they didn't, but when I whent to summer camp when I was young my mom told me to write my innitials on all my stuff without realizing that they spelled "Jew"

I once got a sample test at school on which I thought my name had been messed up.

I love your fairy avis.
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 04-27-2006, 08:22 PM   #36
lena

Jane, its funny that it took that long to notice. Since my friends problem, I made sure my kids names dont spell anything, But my sons first and last initials are J.C. so I am fond of saying "Just because your initials are the same does not make you the son of god!!!" Usually when he is being an ass and acting like he can get away with murder.

Thanks for the avi compliments. I love slightly evil but cute looking fairys.
Old 04-28-2006, 03:16 PM   #37
Jane13

I think that's a rather good parental move ^^; and you're welcome.
-Cinema Strange
Old 04-29-2006, 05:03 PM   #38
WizardElement5

Quote:
Xnguela, I am more of an artist than a poet,
Yea, another artist, welcome aboard. Look forward to seeing you post in the Art Thread, (General Board). Hope you enjoy it here.
WizardElement5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 07:59 AM   #39
lena

Yeah I kinda figured that out. I have been here as long as you have, or atleast I joined the same month you did.
Old 04-30-2006, 01:53 PM   #40
WizardElement5

Oops! Yea, I realised that after I posted. I guess I shouldn't say or do anything at one am on a Saturday morning, especially as I was already multi-tasking... yep, I was sitting down and breathing at the same time!
WizardElement5 is offline   Reply With Quote