Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 05-04-2006, 07:20 PM   #1
6BladesDeep

Location: My own private vyrus of lollipops & leave it all behind.
So, I may have gotten of on the wrong foot...

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
I'm an assistant for Premium Web Design. Yep, it a computer thing. & i know nothing about computers. I'm a secretary. hah. i hate it. Any other time, i'm usually promoting and managing my fiance's band..which will never. go. anywhere. I do it to make him happy. Plus i love music. Alot.

2. Where are you from?
I'm technically from Canada. Toronto, specifically. But I've been stuck in georgia for quite a while now.

3. Who is your favorite author?
I have way too many. Poe, Byron, Rice. Scott Westerfeld. The woman who wrote SPEAK. I wish I could remember her name...

4. What are your favorite films?
I'm in a hurry, sort of, so i can't write out all of them. I really like Memento & this new movie Stay. There's a low budget movie called Vampire Clan that's really interesting to me because I knew about Rod Ferel before the movie came out. It's basically about him convincing a bunch of kids they were all vampires & making them follow him. It kinda sucks, actually.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
The big 4. Bauhaus, The Cure, Susie and the Banshees, & Joy Division. Plus a little Rammstien. My fiance wants to play Cold, so ofcourse that will be included.

6. At your funeral?
umm...the same? Raine knows me well enough, i'll let him pick.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
I don't care really. death id death. i do know how i DON'T want to die...i do NOT want someone the slit my throat. That's a nasty way to die.

8. What kind of casket would you want?
i dont care. i'm not going to see it. A coffin the size of a full sized bed would be nice, to be burried together would be great. ofcourse, that's only relevant if we die at the same time.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
in all honesty, I like the way I look in a hockey jersey. Or maybe I just like the way Raine looks at me in a hockey jersey.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
Thinking the world was a nice place to live.

11. What's your favorite band?
If you think I'm going to pick ONE you've lost your mind.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
I have a highschool education. I'm trying to get into an art school in Savannah. I plan to major in Visual Effects or Photography.

13. Why did you join?
I thought it would be a nice place to start out. The only forums I've ever really been in are run by close friends & relatively small. I know most of the people in them. It's very different.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
Famale Ferali, party of one.
Old 05-04-2006, 07:24 PM   #2
Magpie_Tendencies

Welcome. I'm sorry that you got off on the wrong foot but as long as you're willing to try make amends, I'm happy to play along .

Your public profile says that you were born in 1990, so that would make you 15, right? Aren't you just a little young to be engaged?
Old 05-04-2006, 07:28 PM   #3
6BladesDeep

Some would say so, yes. But I'm already set. I've been down alot of different paths that lead to alternate futures & I'm confident that this is the right decision. If not I've got plenty of time to discover otherwise..One of the conditions of the engagement is that the date is set for haloween 2009.
Old 05-04-2006, 07:31 PM   #4
Magpie_Tendencies

Cool. In that case, congrats!
Old 05-04-2006, 07:36 PM   #5
6BladesDeep

Thank you very much, Magpie. Nice name by the way...i like those birds.
Old 05-04-2006, 07:47 PM   #6
mutsumiasakura

Location: In the darkest corner of the smallest, most boring town in the universe.
Hello, and well-come.

"Poetry is the deification of reality." -Edith Sitwell

"Whoso eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood hath eternal life . . . "
mutsumiasakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 12:10 AM   #7
6BladesDeep

Why thank you.