Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 03-26-2006, 01:20 PM   #26
CptSternn

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
That's a good way to catch an STD.
Yeah, but you know what I'm on about! When yer all nekkid and ye could hang a frozen turkey off yer nips cuz they are so hard and the little general is at full mast looking like a babys arm holding a crab apple!

Thats NATURE in its most aminalistic form. One step away from cave paintings right there sure!
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 06:42 AM   #27
ExistentialDisorder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn
Yeah, but you know what I'm on about! When yer all nekkid and ye could hang a frozen turkey off yer nips cuz they are so hard and the little general is at full mast looking like a babys arm holding a crab apple!

Thats NATURE in its most aminalistic form. One step away from cave paintings right there sure!
and in that case you deserve what you get, whether it be a baby or an std. reap what you sow.

opting out of fatherhood is bullshit. the baby doesn't have a choice to opt out of living.

if the guy's telling the truth about the woman "tricking" him into getting her pregnant, then she's in the wrong. i can sort of see suing her for deceiving him, but that shouldn't grant him the option to not own up to his responsibilities. if he didn't want a kid he shouldn't have been fucking around unprotected. simple as that. wear a rubber or get your shit fixed so you can't make babies if you don't want babies.

"What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection
Is it all you wanted to be?
What if you could look right through the cracks?
Would you find yourself [or]
Find yourself afraid to see?..." -NIN
ExistentialDisorder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 10:06 PM   #28
bunnicula

Exactly. Why don't more men get vasectomies if they are so dead set against being fathers or just paying child support to the women they accidentally knock up?

Seriously, guys. It doesn't cause impotence (that's the argument I have heard in the past- men are afraid it will make them impotent).- and why should women have to be the only ones to be responsible for birth control. Lots of women get their "tubes tied" after 1 or 2 kids, so why don't guys get themselves "fixed" too?
bunnicula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 02:34 AM   #29
CptSternn

Ever looked into pricing of a vasectomy or child support in the states? Both are waaaay out of range for the average 18-24 year old male, much less any teens, and thats in any country.

But as mentioned, this is a problem in the states only. The UK, Australia, Ireland, and most of the EU will pay fer the kid if ye have it.
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 05:23 PM   #30
Disfunction

[quote=bunnicula]
Quote:

That is true. Like I have said before- It's very unfair to the "father." And pure logic would tell you that the man was in the right. But the reality is that a baby has been born, and must be taken care of. What kind of person would put their finances before the life of a person who they helped create? A human being is not "property" that can be fought over in court, like a $20,000 car. There is more to this case that who is right or wrong, in the logical or fair sense.
I would say the child goes up for adoption because the mother is likely not suited for such a role.

...don't smother your kids."
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote