Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 11-12-2014, 12:16 AM   #1
GrimMrGosh

Gaming, Coffee, and Salutations

How best to start an introduction?...
Guess a humble "Hello" Would suffice.

Most of what I enjoy is in the title so already you know a lot about me and Why I'm writing this.
Now a few details.

When it comes to gaming everything is open, I try my best to play games that fall into every genre. Dark souls 2 has been amazing so naturally I can't wait for Bloodborne. Spent a few years playing "WoW" till I figured getting a new game was more fulfilling then paying to play one.

I'm a Caffeine addict so I'm constantly drinking tea or coffee (preferably coffee)

And lastly I would like to say I'm new to writing on Forums and considering myself "goth" I've always had similar interests to Goths but never actually connected myself to it.

Overall I figured I'd give it a shot and would like to get to know more people who share the same interests.

If you wanna game my steam name is the same as my account here.

Lastly thanks for reading and I'm open for more Conversation and other matters not listed.
GrimMrGosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 05:33 AM   #2
BourbonBoy

Welcome to the boards.
BourbonBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 07:48 PM   #3
GrimMrGosh

Thanks I appreciate it.
GrimMrGosh is offline   Reply With Quote