Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 02-20-2006, 07:09 PM   #26
gurlgmr

wow hella response

the wedding was called off, though. and the relationship didn't really last that long, either. good thing we found out before hand huh? still though. it was nice reading through all these responses. thank you so much =) i'll keep these in mind for the future when i meet my prince charming that has money and can afford all those wonderful ideas lol
gurlgmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 06:48 PM   #27
| BlackOps |Leader

Its All Over! Nooo!
| BlackOps |Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 02:53 PM   #28
Jane13

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurlgmr
the wedding was called off, though. and the relationship didn't really last that long, either. good thing we found out before hand huh? still though. it was nice reading through all these responses. thank you so much =) i'll keep these in mind for the future when i meet my prince charming that has money and can afford all those wonderful ideas lol
Aw... sorry to hear that *hug*

.... at least when you find the man you want to marry you won't have to spend a bunch of time looking for dresses and flowers and stuff ^^!
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Jane13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 09:55 AM   #29
badteccy

I want a totally deathrock wedding...but er..I wanna wear that Hello Kitty wedding gown.
badteccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 11:34 PM   #30
Clockwork

Hm... despite the wedding being announced over a year ago, and then suddenly canceled, it was still a charming idea. I'm sorry it didn't work out, gurlgmr (though you'll probably never read this.)

I found this site once that offered weddings with the Grim Reaper leading the service. ... Almost made me wish I had someone to marry, just for that.
Old 02-25-2007, 02:41 PM   #31
arkhambat

First Dance Song?

My fiancee and I are getting married and I have been put in charge of picking our first dance since we don't have "a song". Any suggestions? We're using Nightwish stuff and Emilie Autumn for the cermony...so, any ideas?
arkhambat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 05:46 PM   #32
MotherofMercies

Sounds like fun. My brother and his woman had a celtic ceremony, they're wiccan so that was fun.

Hope all goes to plan
MotherofMercies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 06:28 PM   #33
ashleyxnicole

I absolutely LOVE this idea. Good luck finding a place. xo
ashleyxnicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 06:44 PM   #34
Lucretia_my_Reflection

what if you used for nightwish sleeping sun that would be really beautiful or Emilie Autumn - Rapunzel
Lucretia_my_Reflection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 01:53 AM   #35
xmorpheus

The gothic wedding with the Grim Reaper is what we're going for.

Trying to find an outfit for him though is a nightmare. We're travelling from Dublin to Las Vegas so ideally we'd like to hire something when we get there - but there's nothing in the mainstream places that he likes.

Does anyone know of shops that cater to male goths in Las Vegas that would have online capability? I've googled until my fingers bled, but although I've found one or two small places, they seem to be mostly fetish. Now don't get me wrong, fetish would be absolutely fine for the wedding night ..... but we're already freaking out both families with this and I don't think crotchless PVC trousers is going to be a welcome new addition for the family picture wall........

Does anyone have any suggestions for somewhere in Las Vegas - or within an hour's drive of - that might supply something for hire or sale? He's thinking low key vampire/very sombre victoriana - perhaps Victorian undertaker or Jack the Ripper - coat with cape, top hat, cane...... There are plenty of fancy dress places online but the stuff they have all seems to be made of nylon - and LOOKS like it

Any help gratefully appreciated.
xmorpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 06:49 AM   #36
ctown526

gothic wedding

thanks you all helping me understand more about Gothic Wedding we are planning to get married in Louiville Ky. On Holloween night @ 12:00 AM on 2007. What is all invode in a gothic wedding. She talking about putting hooks in my back. She set the wedding in a cemetary about 9 blocks from her house . thank you all for your imformation that I got so far. But i am still scare to deaf. women & men keep letting me no more about the Gothic Wedding and let me know what to expect from this
ctown526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 03:16 PM   #37
ctown526

gothic wedding

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurlgmr
(i think this is the right place to post this and i searched and didn't see anything else on the topic)

I need help. Next Halloween, my fiance and I are having a wedding. I am looking for a small old gothic church in Cincinnati, Ohio to have the ceremony. We already have the gothic entertainment and reception hall (including a haunted house). But we need like EVERYTHING else. Including the church.

We are going to do the whole gothic ceremony.
Wedding Ceremony[/I found a beautiful [ This gown will be trimmed in black. He will be wearing a leather tux with tails. The rest of the wedding party is going to be wine colored and the flowers will be [ roses[/url] .

I still need help finding a cake, reception favors ideas, who the heck would be able to marry us and where are we going to have the ceremony...

Any and all ideas would be appreciated if you would just take a minute to help me look for these things.

Thanx guys.
will i am mad @ cindy the girl i was going to married on Holloween night 2007 , she change her mind she used me. after i spend over $1000.00 on the wedding bands. And gothic things I would like to die , Is there any ladies that can help me threw it , IT REALLY HURTS BY NOT BEING WITH CINDY R WHO LIVES IN LOUISVILLE KY. I TREATED HER LIKE A QUEEN BUT I THOUGH I COULD CHANGE HER FROM A STREET WALKER. I AM SO SAD RIGHT NOW THAT IT PUT IN IN THE HOSP. ON TUESDAY IF THERE IS IN LADIES WANTS A GOOD MAN L=JUST LET ME KNOW. I WHOULD DIE FOR TO SAVE HERE LIFE. THANKS ALOT I HAVE LEARN ALOT FROM THIS SITE. EVEN MY HAIR IS BLACK NOW.
Old 10-13-2007, 03:27 PM   #38
ctown526

Well People I Was Soppose To Get Married On Holloween Night 2007 @ A Gothic Wedding Cindy R. Change Her Mind. It Cost Me A Trip To The Hosp On Tuesday With Chest Pain I Have Spend Over $1000.00 On The Gothic Wedding Thing. Plus The Wedding Bands To . I Thought I Could Change Her From A Street Walker And Breaking The Laws. All Of This Was Going To Happen In Louisville Ky. I Am Really Hurt Here , It Hurts Real Bad Sometime I Wish I Was Dead. You All Help Me Out Alot On The Gothic Wedding Thing Thanks Alot For You Help. Is There Any Ladies Thats Want To Treated Like A Queen Like I Did Cindy? Clean The House Wash Her Cloths,take Sasha The Dog For A Walk , That She Doesn't Take The Dog Out Just Used The Bath Room In The House. Please If There Any Ladies That Can Help Me Threw All My Pain I Could Used It Right Now. Thank You All Letting Me Learn About The Gothic Thing Its Great , But I Miss Cindy R. In Louisville Ky.