Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 03-12-2011, 10:34 PM   #1
Ned

When the "Majority" speaks...

this happens...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9Oivq4YTpA

I'm very glad to see it.

Ah, thank the constitution for that first amendment. It seems to be a nasty thorn in the political left's "side", who wish to turn America into a Soviet Gulag.

Isn't that right Despanan?

These people are acting just like the Goths would have acted: Rebellion against mainstream news and media.

But Despanan would have you all OBEYING and submitting the likes of nut jobs at CNN.
Ned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 03:23 AM   #2
$haDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned View Post
These people are acting just like the Goths would have acted: Rebellion against mainstream news and media.

That actually have nothing to do with being goth.

More of an urge to be elaborately different than others and everyone could have that kind of feeling.
Old 03-13-2011, 07:29 AM   #3
KissMeDeadly

Not exactly relevent, but I didn't until now know who this Joe Horn guy was so I went and found his 9/11 call

It was so very satisfying to hear him screaming "NO!" when the cops were arresting him. Squeeling like a little piggy. It's like he didn't understand why he was being forced to the ground with guns pointed at HIM after he shot a guy for robbing his neighbor's house.

It would have been so awesome if they fired a shot into his knee. Fat little piggy, squeel!
KissMeDeadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 07:37 AM   #4
PortraitOfSanity

We get it Ned, you hate black people, Muslims, and anyone who doesn't look like you.

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote