Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > TV, Movies, & Games
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

TV, Movies, & Games Talk about your favorite TV shows, movies, games, and other media here. Or don't. We don't want to tell you what to do or anything.

Old 01-18-2021, 05:24 AM   #1
chipthepunk

Table Top Games!

Who here likes table top games and what have you guys most recently played?
The last one I played was Castle Panic and I'm hopefully going to be playing Forbidden Sky soon!
chipthepunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2023, 02:59 PM   #2
arachne.gomorrhe

a couple months ago I had a dnd campaign where I played a homebrew clockwork tiefling warlock named Jadzia! The campaign got cancelled so I had to archive her and her sheet but I had soooo much fun with the little time I had with her <333
arachne.gomorrhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2023, 01:44 AM   #3
Molster

I've played Pathfinder, Cyberpunk and Vampire The Masquerade, loved the first two, didn't really get into Vampire sadly...was a different group and maybe it was them rather than the game itself...would love to get back into role-playing again...
Molster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 04:46 AM   #4
CaitlinHowarth

I absolutely enjoy tabletop games! The last one I played was Ticket to Ride, which was a blast with its mix of strategy and luck. I've also recently played Settlers of Catan, which is always a classic favorite among friends.
CaitlinHowarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 05:38 AM   #5
CaitlinHowarth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaitlinHowarth View Post
I absolutely enjoy tabletop games! The last one I played was Ticket to Ride, which was a blast with its mix of strategy and luck. I've also recently played Settlers of Catan, which is always a classic favorite among friends.
If you're looking for more game suggestions or want to explore different gaming experiences, checking out bingo for cash reviews could provide some interesting insights. Good luck!
CaitlinHowarth is offline   Reply With Quote